Chapter 22 - Oh Sister...

The gulping sounds were making me sick. "Grace." Rebecca began to say her name, warning her that she was taking too much. Grace started to dig her sharp nails into me as she ignored her. My vision started to get a bit blurred which was NOT a good sign. 

"GRACE!" Kim's voice appeared out of nowhere. Wait, I can't see anything...was I gone?

We paused at the sound from behind us before we heard uncontrollable sobbing. I knew it was a female, but who was it? I slowly turned around before I saw my school friend who had dark hair. Her eyes were a light brown and she had freckles on her cheeks. "Please, you gotta help me. They are going to capture you too..." she said to us as she carried on walking towards us. I didn't reply. She had a bleeding bite marks on her broken body. 

I knew she was dying. Nobody can survive an attack like that. So, I pushed my sister a little, telling her to carry on moving until I felt my friend grab my arm tightly. I turned around quickly before putting my knife in her chest. Her eyes then became dull, before her body collapsed and fell onto the ground. I then turned back to look at Grace, who had her eyes wide open from the scene that just happened in front of her.

"Come on. Let's go. Now." I told her in a strict tone.

My eyes then snapped open as I awoke from the dream. I started to breathe heavily before I placed my hand over my mouth, shocked at myself. Why did I have that dream again? That was the fifth time now. Is my brain telling me that my school friend is still alive? 

"Hey..." Rebecca said in a soft tone, making me jump at the sound of her voice. My entire body then started to shake as she gets a bit closer to me. She placed her hand on my cheek. "God, you are boiling. You need some medicine." she told me before she teleported away. Literally a second later, she came back holding a pill. "Take it. There is some water right beside you." she ordered me before I sat up and took the pill.

The pill tasted weird to me. I pulled my knees against my chest, my body stopped shaking.

I watched Rebecca frown. "What's the matter?" she asked me.

"N...nothing." I replied with a small stutter. 

I then watched her come towards me. She then sat down next to me before she pressed her lips against mine. I kissed her back. The things that she does to me is unreal...

I pulled away from the kiss before I looked to see that Kim was standing in the doorway. I had enough of her.

"Can't you see we are having some time alone?" I asked her in a clearly annoyed tone. "Yes, I can see that you are having some alone time. I just wanted to let you know that your sister has been punished for nearly killing you." Kim replied in a rough voice before she walked back out. I must have missed something when I was in a bad state. 

I then looked back at Rebecca, who has just started to laugh. "I don't like her much either." she said to me before I started to laugh with her. 

"How did you become friends with her then if you don't like her?" I asked her, calming down a bit. "Well, our personalities clicked. But, Kim changed as she is now being a bit possessive over her mate, so yeah..." she said with a bit of a delay before we heard yelling from another room.

"WHY CANNOT I SEE MY SISTER?!" 

"Because!"

"BECAUSE WHAT, KIM?!" 

"She has only just woken up!!!"

"I DON'T CARE! LET ME SEE HER!" 

"Grace! Calm the fuck down!" 

Then, we heard something a window smash which made my feet touch the ground. 

"GRACE, DON'T YOU DARE JUMP OUT OF THE WINDOW! I DON'T WANT TO LOSE YOU AGAIN!" 

Then, we heard a thud from outside, meaning that Grace has jumped out of the window. Then, we heard another thud. I stood up and looked into the window to see Grace and Kim fighting each other. Oh my god. What the hell has got into her?

"Come on, babe." I heard Rebecca say to me before feeling her arms wrap around me. She then started to pull me back towards the bed, protecting me. I realised that I had a bandage around my neck. Grace really must have messed my neck up. God...

The rest of the night was just the worst. It turns out that Grace's vampire side is super dangerous and she actually knocked out Kim. Then, she did a runner. I don't know where she went but I hope I can get to see her again. 

What have I done?