Chapter 35 - Vampire Love

Our lips then were locked together, passionately kissing. It was driving me fucking insane, I love it. She did turn me during our first sex, but I don't really mind. I wanted her even more, it was wrong...but so right. A few minutes later, we pulled away. I was panting slightly, my tongue hanging out. My god...

"Since I gave you the pleasure, I think it is time for you to...-"

I cut her off by pressing my lips against hers again. I pinned her on the bed, still continuing the kiss. I then heard her let out a moan. Music to my ears. It was just...sexy. I can't believe she is mine. Well, almost mine. I have to mark her, make everyone know that I am hers.

I let out a small growl in between the kiss, enjoying every second of it until Darla pulled away, panting heavily. "Fucking hell, you learn quick..." she cursed before I blushed. I then started to grind against her, which made her tilt her head back, exposing that long neck again. Bite her. Do it. Claim her.

So, I leaned down and kissed her neck. It took me a short hesitation before I finally bit down, letting out a soft moan as I started to claim her. "Good girl..." I heard Darla say while letting out a loud moan. A few seconds later, I pulled away. I looked at my fang marks, smiling at the sight of it. "I love you, my Dark Queen." I said to her before I started to lay down on top of her. "I love you." I said again before I kissed her soft lips. 

"I love you more." Darla said back before we started to stare into each other's eyes. "I can't believe you still turned me without me even realising." I told her before she chuckled. "Like I said, I did well. I want you to rule the world with me." 

"Is that what the tiara is for?" I asked her before she nodded. I couldn't help myself but to kiss her again with happiness. She wrapped her arms around my waist before she sat up with me still on top. I wrapped my legs around her before we started to grind against each other's sensitive spot. Our moans then quickly filled the entire room. 

A few lustful hours later, we were underneath the duvet. "I can't wait to see you wear the tiara." Darla said to me, her red eyes glowing. "When is the ceremony?" I asked. 

"Day after tomorrow."

// I am SO sorry for this short chapter. I am also sorry to announce that Chapter 36 is going to be the finale of this book.