45

"I'm really sorry. I didn't mean to throw up like a child on to your shoes" I told him and he got toilet paper and wiped my face. He pushed my hair back.

"Well you throw up good Beatrix. Nothing on your clothes" he smiled and helped me up. "That's a good thing?" I asked and he nodded.

"Very" he smiled and I looked up at him and he was kinda cute. Curly hair. Dark brow. Green eyes and one dimple on the left.

"You stare at other people or do you just like what you see?" He smirked and I looked down and I could feel my face get hot.

"Its ok. Come on my little honey Bee" he smiled and we walked out and then in to the room then out in to the hall. We walked down stairs and my head was pounding.

"Its ok were almost outside" he told me and pulled me through the people.

"Hey!" I heard a yell and my arm was grabbed and I jumped a bit. "Who the hell do you think you are?" Cameron yelled and I looked up at him. He was yelling at Levi.

"Cameron please. My head. Can we go outside?" I asked him and Levi's arm didn't leave my waist. "Who is this?" Cameron asked me.

"He goes to school. I just threw up and he helped me please my head is killing me" I begged and Levi looked at me.

"I was just helping her outside and I was trying to find somone to take her home" Levi told him.

"Yea well that's me. Get your hand off of her. Now" Cameron spoke but Levi's arm didn't move. I felt like I might throw up again.

"Outside now. I'm gonna be sick" I spoke and Cameron's face softened as we started to walk. My vision was getting dark and I closed my eyes and when I opened them Levi was holding me and we were outside.

Cameron also stood over me along with Eric, Matt, and Mason. "What happened?" I asked.

"You passed out" Levi told me and I stood back up and my head was still pounding.

"Thank you" I told him and I looked down at his shoes. "Oh no your shoes" I put my hand to his head.

"I promise I'll pay you back 10 fold for helping me" I spoke and he shook his head. "Its ok. I'm glad your fine" he told me and he looked over my shoulder at the guys.

"Sorry about them" I whispered and he shrugged. "He was just leaving" Eric stepped up beside me along with Mason and Levi backed up and his hand lingered on my arm for a second.

"I'll see you around honey Bee" he winked at me. "Ew" Matt spoke and Levi walked down the street.

"Can I go home?" I turned and looked at Cameron. "What time is it?" I asked and he had his arms crossed. He didn't say anything but looked angry.

"You really think I would have sex with the first guy I came across?" I asked him. "Ah no. Gross stop" Cameron shook his head and put his hands up.

"Who is he?" Eric asked me and I sighed. "A friend now" I told them. "That's how they all start" Matt shook his head.

"I threw up on his shoes" I sighed and they all looked at me. "Did you really?" Mason asked and he chuckled a little bit.

"Its almost 3 in the morning. People are still goin at it but I'm over It. Do you wanna go home?" Cameron asked me and I nodded as I held my head.

"Ok, and after you recover. You are going to tell me all about your little friend" Cameron spoke and I nodded. "Ok." I nodded and I looked at the other three.

"Did he hurt you?" Eric asked me. "Try to make a move?" Mason asked and I sighed. "Where were you two?" Matt asked.

"Enough questions. It's a party. Go have fun" I spoke and they looked at each other and walked back inside.

"Cameron if you wanna go have more fun I won't stop you, but I need to go home. My level for partying is low" I told him and he sighed and looked at the door.

"Really?" He asked and I nodded. "Can you call me an uber though?" I asked hopful and he laughed and nodded. The uber got there and Cameron told him where to go.

"Ok have fun. Drink for me" I told him and he nodded his head. "You get some rest I'll see you tomorrow" he told me and I nodded. I shut the door and the guy drove me home.

I got out and walked to the door and knocked. I started to laugh and I shook my head as I walked in.

"I'm so stupid" I laughed again and I walked in to my room and took a quick shower, changed, then laid down in my bed. I grabbed my phone and got on the group chat.

Me: Home safe..

Cam: Good. Get some rest.

Matt: What? You left???

Jay: I would have gone too. :/

Me: I threw up in the upstairs bathroom. Good night

I clicked off my phone and I set it down. I closed my eyes and I went to bed.

-

The next time I woke up it was light outside. I streached and I still felt tired. I slowly got outta bed and and walked into the kicthen.

"Hey kiddo. Big night?" Cameron asked me and I nodded. "The biggest" I sighed and sat down. "I'm glad you feel that way cause I just woke up too and I feel like shit" he sighed and I smiled.

"Its almost 6. I've got stuff to edit and stuff to record and you've got school tomorrow" he rubbed his eyes.

"Are you passing all of your classes?" He asked me and I nodded. "Ive been going for 2 days" I told him and he raised his hands up.

"I'll make a deal with you" I told him and he looked at me. "I'll edit the video and you can record" I spoke and he scrunched his eye brows.

"But you have school?" He questioned. "You can just call me out." I shrugged and he squinted at me. "I can do that?" He asked and stood up.

"Oh my god your right. I'm your guardian" he pointed at me and smiled. "Damn I'm awesome" he nodded.