87

I smiled and walked down the steps and got in to his car. "Hey honey Bee. Why so smily?" He chuckled and we started to drive.

"I think I made some friends" I told him in disbelief and he glanced at me. "Friends? That's good right?" He asked and I nodded.

"It was weird. I don't think that's ever happened before" I looked at him and he frowned and kissed me.

"That's really sad" he told me honestly and I shrugged. We drove back home and we stopped in front of the house.

"This is weird" I told him and he smiled. "Better get out before he comes and breaks my window" he nodded and I pursed my lips and leaned over to him. He looked at me and I gasped.

"No way." I frowned. "I cant. He could be watching" Levi told me like je was scared.

"No no. It's fine." I told him and grabbed my stuff and opened the door.

"Wait no I want one" he called and I looked at him after I had stepped out of the car.

"To late" I shrugged and he frowned and I shut the door. He wouldn't kiss me. I walked up to the house and I walked in.

"Cameron!" I called and I looked around. Kitchen. Laundry. His room. "Cam" I whispered and he wasn't in there.

I scrunched my eye brows and frowned. I went to my room and I put my stuff down and I grabbed my phone. It started to ring and I saw Ryan's name. I swiped and answered it.

"Hey Ryan" I spoke and held the phone to my ear. "Hey Bee. Where are you?" He asked me confused. "At my house I just got home from school" I told him and I heard murmurs in the back ground.

"Were all at crack head house. Come over" he told me. "Ok. 10 minutes" I spoke and we both hung up. I put all my stuff down and I got dressed in some other clothes and I started to walk over to the house.

I stood at the door and waited for a second. I lifted up my hand and knocked. I heard yells, laughter and feet running to the door. I smiled and the door swung open and Mason stood there.

"Bee? Why do you knock? What's ours is yours" he told me and I laughed and walked in. They were all in the kitchen and a couple of them were cooking and some were eating the food.

"Bee!" They all called and I smiled and sat down. "How was school?" Ryan asked me and I nodded. "Good I think" I told him and they all got quiet and looked at me.

"What happened?" Cameron asked me. "I think I made some friends" I shrugged.

"Friends cunt. What about us?" Mason asked offended. We all started to laugh a little bit and I shrugged again. "This girl invited me to sit with her other two friends. It was kinda nice not eating lunch alone" I told them.

"Aww shes growing up so fast" Eric laughed and I rolled my eyes. "Our little baby made some friends. Were so proud of you" Toby joked and smiled.

"Ok shut up" I smiled. "We know it's hard. Were always here if you cant make friends" Cameron told me and I shook my head.

"Yea cause I really wanna spend my time with 8 gross guys all the time who dont do anything but smoke weed and jackoff" I rolled my eyes. It was quiet and they all looked at me in silence.

"Gross?" Sam said offended and I laughed. "Not like that." I tried to explain. "No Bee what's said is said. Were gross lads." Jay sighed and put his hands up.

"Stop" I put out my bottom lip. "I didnt just smoke and Jack off today either. I was productive" Eric pointed at me and I glanced at him.

"What? Jack off 2 times?" I asked him and he gasped and all the guys looked at him. "Shots fired shots fired!" Mason yelled and laughed.

"Swagger is on the floor bleeding out. We need back up" Cameron spoke and Eric laid down in the floor and pretended to be dead.

"Sir no pulse" Matt put his fingers to Eric's neck. "Were gonna have to give him CPR!" Matt yelled and Cameron nodded.

"I'll do it" Toby spoke and Eric's eyes snapped open. "Suddenly I'm alive" Eric spoke and they all laughed. He stood back up and the cooking started back up.

"Are they nice?" Cameron asked me and I nodded. "They asked if you were cool?" I chuckled slightly and I felt all there eyes land in me.

"Cool? What did you say?" Ryan asked me and I looked at him. "I told them you were cool" I nodded.

"But you know what did slip my mind." I cleared my throat and looked up. "That I live with my 8 dads" I told them and nodded and they all nodded.

"Why didn't you tell them? Are you ashamed of us?" Toby asked me and I shook my head.

"You guys remember that crazy bitch Grace or tracy or what ever. She literally begged me to come over and she touched you guys" I spoke and shuttered at the thought. They were quiet and I saw Cameron and Jay shake a little bit.

"Yea I do. She was crazy. I hope you dont talk to her" Jay told me and I laughed.

"I dont and I don't have any other friends so I told them I moved up here with my family" I shrugged and sighed.

"And I also told them you guys were cool with weed and drinking and then told them you didn't know I did it" I whispered and got quiet with my words.

"What?" Ryan spoke and I put up my hands. "That seemed like the right thing to say" I frowned and sighed as I out my head on the counter.

"So they don't know anything about you?" Matt asked and I shook my head.

"They invited me to hang out this weekend but I don't know" I sighed.

"No you have to go."
"You should go."
"Make friends."
"I'll give you weed money."
"I'll give you some weed."
"You should go" they all spoke at once and I smiled as I looked up.