30

I walked up and I stood at the door for a second. Should I knock? Can I just go in? I sighed and I knocked on the door twice and It was swung open by Mason.

"Why did you knock?" He asked me and chuckled. My face turned red and I shrugged.

"I dont know. Shut up" I spoke and pushed him a bit as I stepped inside. "Ok I don't think anyone asked!" I heard Eric raise his voice and I heard laughs.

"Yea fuck you!" Matt shouted and I heard Jay laughing now. "Bee, Eric yelled at me" Matt crossed his arms and walked over to me as I walked into the kitchen.

"Why?" I asked. "He was talking about cars and said mine sucked up gas and was trash" Eric threw his hands up.

"The blue one outside?" I asked and Eric nodded. "It does" I shrugged. "Ha HA!" Matt pointed and Eric rolled his eyes and Jay laughed.

"Dinner is ready." Eric spoke and all the boys huddled around started to grab shit. We managed to grab food and I went and sat down on the couch.

"Here" Mason spoke and handled me a bottle or beer. "She can't drink that" Toby scolded Mason and took the bottle from me.

"We sure as hell arent gonna give her the good shit" Mason spoke and Matt handed me another beer. "Matt!" Cameron scolded this time.

"Why cant she?" Matt asked and they all looked at me. "Do you. . Want a beer?" Eric asked me and I looked at the bottle and I shrugged.

"I've never had one" I spoke and looked at all of them. "Yea yea drink that" Mason nodded.

"But you don't have to" Cameron spoke and I nodded. "Pretty good though" Jay winked at me and I smiled. I set my plate down and I twisted off the cap.

"What movie are we watching?" I asked and I smelled it. "Don't know. What do we wanna watch?" Eric asked.

"Why do you have the remote cunt?" Mason asked and Eric ignored him. I took a sip of the beer and I kept it in my mouth for a second and shrugged as I swallowed it. Wasnt the best thing.

I ate my food and we chose a movie. I drank the beer and I sat there for a second.

"Are you done?" Jay asked as he pointed to my plate and I nodded. "I got it" I spoke and I went to get up and he shook his head.

"That too?" He asked and pointed to the bottle. "Yea" I chuckled and he smiled and grabbed it. I sat there for a second and Jay tapped on my shoulder and I looked up and he handed me a freshly opened beer. He bent down and I turned my head as I grabbed it.

"It'll help you sleep" he whispered and I chuckled and nodded. I drank it and we watched the movie. Once I was done I was starting to get a bit tired.

I wasn't use to staying up this late or getting up early. I leaned my head back and closed my eyes for a second and I went to sleep.

-

"Dude shh" I heard a whisper. I heard foot steps and then a laugh. "Dude she is on me." I heard another whisper.

"Shes sleeping shut up" I heard a whisper shout and I smiled and lifted my head up.

"I'm not sleeping" I rubbed my eyes and I heard sighs. "Great job" Cameron sighed and I looked over at Mason.

"Sorry" I wiped his shoulder and the guys laughed. The light was flicked on and we all groaned and I covered my eyes.

"I was gonna carry you to the car" Cameron spoke and I nodded. "You are the lightest sleeper" Matt told me and I nodded and streached.

"What time is it?" I asked and looked around but it was dark outside. "Like almost midnight. Are you ready to go home?" Cameron asked me and I nodded.

"Yea yea we should go sorry" I spoke and I stood up. "Ugh my legs" I spoke and I felt the numb tingle in both of them.

"We'll see you tomorrow" Toby smiled and I nodded. "Dinner was good" I pointed at Eric and he smiled.

"Thanks" he spoke and I walked to the door. "Cameron and I walked to the door and got in his car and we drove back to our house. He turned the car off and we walked inside and I stood there for a second.

"Goin to bed?" He asked and I nodded still half asleep. "Ok good night" he spoke and I started to walk. "Good night" I spoke and walked to my room with one of my eyes shut.

I got to my room and I shut the door and felt around until I hit the bed and I fell on

-

I woke up and I made a weird dinosaur noise. I sat up and it was around 10. I groaned and laid back down for a moment.

I grabbed my phone and I looked and I had a text from Ryan. I scrunched my eyebrows and clicked on it.

Ryan: Bee come over to the house as soon as you can. Got some news. .

Me: good or bad? And your house?

Ryan: my house

I clicked off and shrugged. I sighed as I got up and got dressed quickly. I walked out of my room and in to the kitchen.

I looked around but I didn't hear Cameron walking around or on his computer. I looked around for a piece of paper and then a pen for like 10 minutes it was crazy. Then I wrote a note.

Cam

Went to Ryan's. Be back later. Text if you need me. :D

Beatrix

I taped it to the fridge and I walked out of the house. I walked to Ryan's house with my hands in my pockets.