134

I woke up and felt a bit groggy. I needed to call Levi. I picked up my phone and I diled his number. It rang and I heard the line connect.

"Hey Levi" I closed my eyes and smiled. "Hi Honey Bee. Did you and Cam make up yet?" He asked me and my smile dropped.

"I can't go out tonight. Cam was really mad" I told him and he sighed. "Then another night. He can't stay mad forever" he told me carfully and I felt like I might cry again.

"I'm sorry" I told him. "No. No don't be sorry. It was my fault. I should have never come in there" he spoke and I smiled.

"I still love you." He spoke. "I love you too" I opened my eyes and nodded. "Good. I'll talk to him and make it right, and then I'll take you out on that date" he told me

"Sounds like a date with extra steps" I chuckled and he laughed. "Its much more complex than that" he sniffed and I wiped my eyes.

"I'll see you later. Have a great day" he told me and we both hung up. I stood up and walked to my door and opened it.

Jay and Matt fell in my door way and then looked up at me. "No contacts in here" Matt put his hands on the ground. "What are you guys doing?" I asked them and they both looked at each other and stood up.

"We were gonna get you and tell you to come out for lunch." Jay smiled. "Why were you at my door?" I asked them and they looked at each other.

"What happened last night?" Jay asked me carfully and I huffed and I shook my head. "Nothing. I'm not hungry" I told them and pushed them out of the room. "Bee wait. We can talk about this" Matt spoke and I shut the door. I breathed out and I walked over and grabbed my phone.

Me: Please tell me one of you are not busy.

Stella: I'm not! What's goin on?

Me: You wanna hang out? I am sick of these boys rn and I need a girl

Jack: So. . Not me?

Lucas: I was about to say?

Me: Yea you guys too please. I've got weed and cigarettes.

Lucas: We'll be there in 30.

Me: I'm at the crack house.

Stella: Why?

Me: I'll explain when I see you.

Jack: We are on our way. :)

I clicked off and I got dressed and I grabbed some stuff. I walked back out and I saw the boys on the couch and they all turned and looked at me.

"Where are you going?" Eric asked. "Who are you meeting?" Jay asked me with a squint. "I'm gonna go get high with my friends" I told them.

"With Stella?" Toby asked and I nodded. "Cause Cameron said-" "He said what?" I asked and looked at Mason.

"Nothing. Have a nice time" Jay smiled and I walked out the door and I sat on the porch. I lit a cigarette and took a couple drags off of it. The door opened and Mason walked out. He took my cigarette and tapped it out on the wall and threw it in the yard.

"Mason" I scoffed and looked at him as he shut the door. I sighed and I saw my friends pull up. I stood up and I walked to the car and got in the back with Stella.

"So what happened?" She asked me as we drove off. I explained it to her as simply as I could cause I didn't really wanna get into it. "Are you serious? How many times have you walked in on him?" Stella asked me and I threw my hands up.

"I fucking know" I breathed out. We went to Jack house and we rolled 2 blunts. We passed them around the circle while we watched tv. A couple hours past and my phone started to ring.

I got it from my pocket and it was Cameron calling me. Stella looked over and she then looked at me. "You gotta answer" she told me and I set it in my lap.

It rang and she grabbed it and stood up as she answered it. I opened my mouth and went to say somthing but she put her finger to her lips.

"No its Stella. Shes sleeping at my place." Stella told him. "Yea shes ok" She smiled and looked at me. "I will tell her as soon as she wakes up" she nodded and I looked at her.

"Shes embarrassed Cameron" she raised her voice and I snatched the phone and ended the call. "Stella what did he say?" Jack asked.

"What did he wanna tell me?" I asked her. "That you needed to get home." She told me and I sighed. "I am not going too. I'm going back to crack house." I told them and laid back down.

"What if he needs to talk to you?" Lucas asked me. "I don't care. He can shove it up his ass. Hes a total douche bag. Telling me not to do somthing when he does it" I groaned.

"Well I'll take you to The crack house then. I gotta go soon." Lucas frowned.  We got our stuff and Lucas dropped me back off at Eric's.

"Remember. Party Saturday. Graduation Sunday" Stella told me and I smiled and nodded. I walked to the door and opened it. I walked in and shut the door.

"Hey you didn't knock" Mason spoke as he sat on the couch. I walked to the room and shut the door and locked it. I spent hours in there and I got a light knock at my door.

"Eric made some food. Do you want any?" Jay's voice came through the door. I was laying on my side just scrolling through various apps. "No" I spoke and I heard him sigh. I went the next few hours and it was quiet in the house.

I was hungry and my stomach grumbled. It was almost 2 in the morning and I was hungry. I walked out and I went in to the kitchen. I looked in the fridge and then in the freezer I found icecream. I went back to my room and tomorrow was friday. I went back into my room and I ate some ice cream and fell asleep.