6

We drove a little bit more and we drove in to a parking lot and an apartment building.

"Were here" he smiled. We both got out. Him a little faster and he ran over to try to help me.

"I'm ok" I smiled and nodded and he nodded back. "Where are the others?" I asked him and looked around.

"There probably already here" he nodded and I smiled. We walked up and in by the doors. Cameron pushed a button and it clicked.

"Hello?" I heard a British accent. "Its us cunt. Let us up" Cameron chuckled and I heard Bucks laugh as well. The door buzzed and Cameron pulled it open and held it for me.

I walked in and we got in to an elevator and went up a couple floors. Some people looked at me weird then glared at Cameron as we walked down the hall way.

"Why are people looking at us?" I asked kind of self consciously. "Your face has a cut on it. Little bit of blood" he told me and my hand came up to my face. Where my dad had hit me I winced as my hand brushed against it.

"Damn" I sighed and I felt the dry blood. Cameron stopped at a door and he knocked.

"Yea yea. Its open!" I heard Bucks yell and Cameron smiled and twisted the door handle and we walked in.

"Hey!" I saw Bucks walk up and he hugged Cameron. I had only seen Bucks in pictures but he was short kinda like Eric. I laughed and Cameron's form hovered over his as they hugged. Bucks walked up and smiled.

"I'm Bee" I told him and he nodded. "I now" he chuckled. "Ryan. Or Bucks if you please" he spoke and I smiled.

"Bee" Toby walked over to me and I smiled. "Let's get you cleaned up" She spoke and I nodded and walked behind him.

We walked in to a bathroom and my heart pinged a little bit. Toby walked around and got a rag and wiped my face off.

"How long before they realize your gone?" He asked and I rung my hands. "Couple days" I shrugged and he nodded.

"Good. Were getting out of the country tonight" Toby nodded. "What?" I asked and my eyes widened.

"Were going back to Australia. Or managers have a set up for us and stuff" Toby nodded and I put my hand on her wrist and dragged it down.

"You guys are big youtubers. I don't want you guys to get in trouble" I shook my head and he smiled.

"We won't" Toby shook her head. "We're not taking you by force and your almost 18. Ryan is getting some-" Toby stopped and turned to the side.

"What? What is he getting?" I asked and Toby shook her head. "I wasnt suppose to say anything" she covered her mouth and I huffed.

"Toby come on. I won't tell and I'll act surprised" I spoke and he turned and smiled at me.

"Adoption papers" he said quietly and my jaw dropped. "Of course that's only if you want" she held her hands up and I felt tears brim in my eyes as I leaned forward and wrapped my arms around her neck.

Toby chuckled and hugged me back and I sniffed and wiped my eyes. "Its alright." She spoke and I was breathing heavy. I sat back up and we both let go.

"So I take it you want this?" He asked and I smiled and nodded my head with a laugh and a few more tears. "Alright good" she clapped.

"I'm gonna grab you some clothes and your gonna shower then were off to the airport" Toby told me and I hopped off and nodded. She walked out and I looked at my self in the mirror. I had dry tears and a cut on my face.

"Bee" I heard a knock and Toby walked back in with clothes. "Your clothes are in the car. These are bucks he said you could keep them" he nodded and I smiled and took them.

"Ok. Shower and dress then meet us out here" he spoke and I nodded and I undressed and I looked at my naked form in the mirror.

Huge bruises and little cuts everywhere. I sighed as I picked some of them and winced. I got in the hot shower and did my stuff and hopped out.

I dried off and looked at the clothes. Black Jean's. Red shirt with a little logo on it and a hoodie that was black and said "Fake Fan" I smiled and I also saw a white beanie. I got dressed and and I walked out and heard the guys talking.

"Hey took you long enough" Mason spoke and they all turned and looked at me. "Damn you look fresh" Toby whistled and I laughed and they all nodded.

"Thank you Bucks" Cameron stood up and hugged him. They all hugged Bucks and looked at me.

"It was great to meet you" Bucks spoke and he walked over and hugged me.

"Cam told me what was going on. Fuck your family. These guys are all you're ever gonna need" Bucks whispered in my ear and I smiled.

"You are wonderful and I hope you find everything your looking for" he patted my back and I smiled and we backed up.

"And they were right. I guess my clothes look good on everyone" Bucks spoke and we all laughed.

"The uber is here" Eric spoke up and we all thanked Bucks again. "Don't get caught you crazy kids" he told us as he walked us out the door.

"Yea stay safe" Jay pointed at him and he nodded. We all walked out of the apartment building and grabbed my stuff from the one car that was left.

"Where are the other cars?" I asked and looked around. "Don't worry about it" Mason put his arm around my should and pulled me to the XL uber.

We all pulled in and told the driver where we were going. My heart was racing the whole way. We got there and got out and paid the driver.