28

I walked down stairs and I saw the guys in the kitchen.

"Bee. Food. Is. Almost. Ready" Eric called and I smiled and walked up to all of them.

"You ok?" Cameron asked me and my heart skipped a bit as I nodded and looked up at him.

"Your hands are shaking" he spoke quietly as the other guys talked. "Just. .cold" I shrugged and he nodded.

"There is a hoodie in my room. In the closet" he told me and I shook my head. "I'm fine" I smiled a bit and he squinted.

"Hoodies on the left" he told me and I smiled and rolled my eyes and I pushed off the counter and walked to his room. I walked over and put one on that looked like a dress on me. I walked back out and everyone was grabbing food.

"Get food and meet on the couch" Jay called and that's what we did. We all sat down and ate and for a few minutes no one said anything.

"So Bee. When are we leaving tomorrow?" Toby asked me and I shrugged.

"When ever you want to" I told her and she smiled. "Is anyone else going?" Toby asked and we looked around. The boys all looked at us and I smiled.

"Let's just us go" I told Toby and she smiled. "Yea!" Toby clapped and we all ate our food.

"So. Co-manager. What is going on with that?" Jay asked and nudged me. "I don't know. I feel kinda bad." I shrugged.

"Why?" Eric asked me. "Cause you guys took me in and now you've given me a job. I don't know its weird" I shrugged again.

"Don't feel bad. You're our family" Cameron told me and I smiled. "Alright fine. Not bad just-" I stopped and thought about it.

"Out of place" Matt spoke and I looked at him and shrugged. "Survivors guilt" Eric snapped his fingers. "No I wasnt in a car crash. Just that-" I stopped my self again.

"What?" They all asked in unison and I sighed and stood up. "I just love you guys that's all and everything is changing so fast. Which isn't a bad thing it's just. A weird thing, but in a good way" I tried to explain it and they all smiled.

"Well we love you too you sappy cunt" Mason smiled and they all agreed. "Are you guys done with your plates?" I asked and reached my hand out.

"Are you done with yours?" Cameron asked me and I looked down at my empty plate and nodded. "Good" Cameron nodded and took my plate from me.

"What. No I was gonna-" "We did not fly you half way across the world so you could be our maid, or anything like that" Toby told me.

"Yea but you guys cooked and-" "Nah nah nah" Mason put his hands on my shoulds and pushed me lightly. "What is this. I hate this. I wanna help" I told them and he sat me down at the counter and stood beside me.

"Being the youngest has perks. No chores" Mason spoke and we laughed. "Yea right" Toby rolled her eyes.

"Oi fuck off" Mason yelled. "Its your turn to do the dishes!" Jay yelled at Mason. "I did them the other night!" Mason yelled back and I saw Cameron shake his head and smiled.

"Well do them again! It's been 5 nights since you did them" Matt shouted and Mason ran off as they all started to laugh.

"I could help" I whispered and walked around the counter. "Nope" Eric stood in front of me and I sighed. "Why?" I asked. "Because this ain't even your house. You need time to settle in" Cameron pointed at me.

"Settle in. I've been dealing with you guys for like 3 years now." I smiled. "Dealing?" Matt asked me. "No no. I didnt mean it like-" "I know" Matt nodded.

"We do need to move in to that other house though. Adoption comes with checks and stuff. They gotta make sure you are well. At least until you turn 18" Cameron told me and I nodded.

"We can do it the day after tomorrow" I told him and he nodded. I yawned and stood back at the counter for a bit while they put stuff away and did dishes.

"Are you excited about school?" Toby asked me and I sighed. "I dont know. I'm kinda scared. You guys have heard about Masons time in school" I spoke and they chuckled.

"Mason is retarded" Jay spoke. "Hey!" Mason called from the couch. "You'll do great. You got straight A's all though out school. It's not like you have 3 years left. It's just a couple months" Matt assured me and I smiled.

"I guess. School is crazy. New kids and all that. I went to the same school for 11 and a half years" I told them.

"Now you're here. Living your best life. If anyone gives you shit you come talk to me" Eric spoke and punched his hand as I laughed.

"I'll do that" I smiled. "Were gonna teach you how to cook" Toby told me. "How to drive" Matt pointed at me and I smiled.

"How to roll a fat ass-" "Swagger!" They all shouted and Eric laughed. "Just kidding. Just kidding" Eric laughed and i smiled more.

"How to manage a bunch of kids" Mason shouted. "How to get some!" Eric spoke. "Swagger really?" Toby shook her head.

"Your not allowed to date until your 35" Cameron spoke and I smiled and nodded my head.

"Were gonna teach you what it is to have a great family most of all" Jay told me and I looked down and nodded.

"You guys are gonna make me cry" I told them and they all smiled. "I'm going to bed" I told him and shook my head.

"Good night. Night. Night. Night. Good night. Goodnight." They all spoke as I walked to my room. I got in and closed my door and jumped in to bed. I closed my eyes and for the first time in a very long time I went to bed with a smiled on my face.