35

Mr. Finkle came back and Cameron did some paper work and we were all standing up.

"Seems Beatrix is a straight A student. That's wonderful and thank you so much for coming by." Mr. Finkle spoke and Cameron nodded.

"I can go now right. No detention?" Cameron chuckled and took a step towards the door. "Yes of course, and Beatrix along with you" Mr. Finkle spoke and we looked at him.

"I thought I had school?" I asked him and he waved it off. "No you can come tomorrow" he told me and I smiled. "But be on time" he spoke and I nodded as we got to the door.

"Very nice to meet you." I smiled and waved as we walked out the door. We walked out of the school and we laughed on our way to the car.

"Finkle" Cameron laughed and I smiled. "No school today I guess. Back home we go" he spoke and I nodded.

"Cool with me" I nodded and we got in the car and drove home. "Gotta stop at crackhead house first" Caneron told me as he statted the car.

"Why?" I asked confused. "Gotta pick up my uh stuff from swaggs" he told me and I laughed. We drove over he got it and then went back home. We walked in and Toby was sitting on the couch.

"How did you get in here?" Cameron asked her. "Door. Why is she here. School remember?" Toby spoke. "The principal said I didn't have to go today. I'm gonna start tomorrow" I spoke and Toby nodded.

"Great" She hugged me and I nodded. "So you made it there on time?" Toby asked and backed up. "Yea. Plenty of time to spare" Cameron looked at me and he nodded.

"Oh really?" Toby put her hands on her hips. "Yea" Cameron nodded. "You are wearing house slippers" Toby shook her heard and smacked Cameron then walked out the door. I laughed and Cameron started soon after.

"I didnt even notice" I shrugged. "Well you want some lunch?" He asked and I nodded. "I can make pasta? Popcorn? Toast" he told me and I smiled.

"I'll make lunch" I told him. "Nah nah nah" he shook his head. "What? Why?" I asked and he smiled and pointed to the chair.

"We can help each other" I offered and he looked at me for a second and then nodded. "Fine that's fair" he told me and I nodded and smiled. We ended up making pasta and we both sat down and ate it.

"I found your sketch book laying on the counter" he told me and I squinted at him. "Really?" I asked and looked around.

"I put it back in your room. You have amazing talent" he spoke and I shook my head. "No just drawing. Its nothing" I spoke. "I saw a picture of Mason in there and it looked better than what he looks like in really life. That is amazing cause he's a dog" Cameron laughed and I smiled.

"Well thanks." I nodded. It was quiet. These moments were nice but also kind scary I never knew where the conversation is gonna go.

"Alright well I gotta get some work done" he cleared his throat and stood up. "I'll clean up" I told him. "No" he shook his head and put his plate in the sink.

"Clean up and you're grounded" he smirked and I smiled and nodded. He walked off and I finished my lunch then went to my room. I sighed and I was on my phone. I got a buzz. Ryan.

Ryan: How was school???

Me: Principal said I didnt have to go today!!

Ryan: That's good. But tomorrow right?

Me: yea tomorrow. Gonna wake up nice and early.

Ryan: Gross. Make sure Cam gets up too

Me: Lol I will. I'm kinda tired.

Ryan: weed hangover.

Me: What? Nooo

Ryan: Toby told me. . .

Me: yea weed

Ryan: Get some sleep and I'll see you tomorrow. We gotta talk about the P-A-R-T-Y. ;) ;)

Me: Alright Ryan. Good night.

I set my ohone down and changed and then got into bed. I closed my eyes and I fell asleep.

-

I woke up in the dark. I felt my self under blankets but I couldn't see. I reached for my phone and I found it. I clicked it on and slammed my eyes shut.

"Jezz" I sighed and squinted with tears in my eyes. 3:08am. I groaned and I needed to pee really bad. I turned on my bed side table lamp and got up. I went to the bathroom and walked out.

My mouth was dry and my stomach grumbled a bit. I was fine. I laid on my bed and I sighed as I stood back up. I walked out of my room still half asleep and then to the kitchen.

I looked in the fridge and sighed. I grabbed the cherries out and ate them from the jar. After about 15 I put them back and grabbed some chips. Also some water and I went back up stairs.

I set everything down and turned off my light. I felt around and laid in my bed and shut my eyes. I breathed in and out before I fell back asleep.

-

I woke up to the sound of my alarm and I smacked my hand over it. I opened my eyes and looked up at the celing.

I grunted as I got up and walked to the shower. I got undressed and then took my shower. Once I was done I looked in my closet and got somthing to wear. It was 7:33 and I smiled as I looked in the mirror.

"Bee!" I heard Cameron yell and he busted through my door and looked at me. No shirt. Hair a mess. Drool down the side of this mouth.

"Oh your up" he spoke and wiped his face. "Yes I'm up" I chuckled. "Do I need to. Pack you a lunch? I have pencils down stairs" he told me.

"Money?" He asked and I smiled and shook my head. "No no that's ok. I'll be fine" I laughed and he smiled.

"I'm not very good that this. Yet" he pointed at me and I shrugged. "You are trying. I love you for that" I told him and he stepped aside as we walked out and into the kitchen.

"You want breakfast?" He asked me and I shook my head as he yawned. "No I've gotta walk to the bus stop" I told him.

"No no. I'll drive you" he spoke. "Let me put on a shirt and uh. Find my keys" he scratched his head.

"Its really ok. Got back to bed" I smiled and kissed his cheek while standing in my tippy toes. "You are the best" he told me and I smiled and shrugged.

"Yea I know" I said and walked to the door. "Sure you don't want money? You can drive my car if you want." He spoke.

"Find the keys and I'll see you when I get home from school" I told him and he nodded and leaned on the counter. "Ok. Ok" he put his hands up. "I'll see you later Cameron." I twisted the door handle.

"Have a great day at school Bee" he called and I shut the door and smiled. I grabbed the straps of my book bag and I walked down the sidewalk.