135

I woke up and it was quiet in the house. Fuck. Its Friday. No plans. I grabbed my phone and I started to watch Netflix.

I ate the rest of that icecream and watched my shows. It was half way through the day and I hadn't left my room.

"Hey Bee" I heard Eric's voice and a knock on the door. "Yea?" I asked. "Can I come in?" He asked me and I sighed. "Yea I guess" I spoke and he opened the door slowly and poked his head in.

"Hey" she smiled and walked in and shut the door behind him. "Hi" I spoke and he walked over and sat on my bed. "What's up?" He asked and I looked at him.

"I'm not stupid" I told him and he looked at me confused. "I'm sure Cameron told you what happened and I really don't wanna talk about it" I told him and rolled over.

"I was just making sure you were ok. Cameron is worried about you" he told me and I breathed out. "Yes I'm fine" I spoken and he stood up and walked to my door.

"I'm gonna smoke in about an hour. Meet me outside" he spoke and I heard him walk out and he shut my door. Just like that an hour had passed and I was facing my door now. Did I really wanna get up? What if he grills me on questions? I left my weed at my house. Ugh.

I grunted as I stood up and I walked out of my room and then out the back door. Eric sat in a chair by a small table and Mason sat across from him. I sat down and they both looked at me.

"Mason can I have a cigarette?" I asked him and they both looked at each other. Mason gave me one and I lit. "Cam's not mad at you" Mason told me and I sighed.

"I don't wanna talk about it" I shook my head and puffed on the cancer stick. We smoked and they tried to ask me a few questuoned but I dodged them. Once we were done I got up and I went back to my room. I was feeling a bit tired and I texted Cameron.

Me: Gonna stay with the crack heads one more night. I'll be home tomorrow to get some stuff and then I'm going over to Stella's remember? Or if I can still even go??

Cam: Yea you can still go. Party and then your gonna stay the night right?

Me: Yes. Then Sunday is graduation. We have to be there early.

Cam: I'll talk to you tomorrow. Good night.

Me: Night. :D

I clicked my phone off and I set it on my table and closed my eyes. I soon drifted to sleep.

-

I woke up to a knocking at my door. "What?" I called and Jay popped his head in. "Its almost noon" he told me and I grabbed my phone and looked at it. I nodded and yawned.

"I'll be outta here with in 20 minutes" I told him. "Take as much time as you need, but Ansily does need his room back" Jay chuckled and I smiled.

He shut the door and I got up. I got all my stuff back in to my other bag and I walked out of the room. "What? Are you leaving?" Toby asked me and I turned and faced her.

"Yea I gotta shower and get some other clothes to take to Stellas" I told her and she hummed and nodded. "And talk to Cameron" I shrugged and she smiled and nodded.

"Alright. Go have fun. We'll all see you tomorrow for graduation" She smiled. "Cunt. Your leaving? I feel like we never see you any more." Mason walked over and frowned.

"I told Stella that I would hang out with her today and tomorrow is graduation" I looked at him. "Alright." Mason shrugged and then walked into the kitchen.

"Be safe. See you tomorrow" Toby smiled and I walked out. I was walking back to my house and I really hope Cameron didn't wanna talk about what he saw. I got to the front door and my hand hovered over the door handle.

I breathed and I walked in. I didn't look up and I was headed straight to my room. "Take your shoes off I just swept the floor" Cameron spoke and I stopped and kicked off my shoes and I walked to my room.

I closed my door and set my bag down. I got undressed and took a shower and then got redressed and got some other clothes and my cap and gown. I heard a knock at my door and my heart skipped a beat.

"Just me. You almost ready?" Stella skipped in and closed the door behind her. "Yep. Just getting my clothes." I told her and smiled. "You look pale. You need for sun" she told me and laid on my bed.

"Are you ready to get fucked up tonight? My mom gave me 50 bucks" she smiled and I laughed and nodded. "Can't wait. What time do we have to be at the school?" I asked her.

"Like noon. It starts at 2" she groaned and I shook my head. "Why do they do that? Why do we have to be there 2 hours early. And you know graduation is gonna take four hours" I sighed and she nodded.

"Well come on. The boys are waiting in the car" she giggled. "Did you leave the window down" I asked her and she giggled again and nodded. We walked out of my room and Cameron was sitting at the table.

"I'll take your bag. Put some shoes on" Stella told me and tried to take my bag. "No. Just wait for me" I glared at her.

"Remember to tie them" she winked at me and stole my bag and walked out. I pulled my shoes on and I was trying to lace them. "I'll see you tomorrow at 2. We can have pizza for dinner that night if you want" Cameron told me and I smiled a little bit.

"Sounds great. I'll see you then" I told him and I walked out the door. I got in the car and we started to drive. "Thanks alot" I hit Stella and she shrugged.

"What did he say?" She asked me. "That he'll see me tomorrow at 2 and we could have pizza for dinner if I wanted" I shrugged and she gasped.

"That's a good sign right?" Jack asked and looked at Stella. "Yes. What did his face look like? Was he doing that not really caring face as he tries to act intrested?" She asked and I shrugged.

"I didn't look at him" I told her and she sighed. "It'll be ok. I bet lover boy talked to him. Maybe he killed him and is now at peace" Lucas shrugged and we all looked at him.