141

"I've got another joint rolled if anyone-" Eric held it up and we all nodded. He lit it and it was coming around to me. I breathed it in and then kept it in my mouth for a second before blowing it out. I did it again and passed it.

We watched movies and drank and smoked and ate til they couldn't move. It was dark out and I was laying in a chair wide awake. I heard snores of all the boys as they slept. I sat up quietly and I walked into the kitchen and left a note.

I grabbed Masons phone off the counter and I swiped it open. I smiled and I clicked in his messages. I heard some one shift and I turned around quickly. They went back to snoring and I breathed out quietly. I tapped on Stella's contact and texted her.

Me: Its Bee. Save me!!!

Stella: Oh my god is it really??

Stella: I swear to God Mason I will beat you up.

Me: No no it's really me Cameron took my phone. So I pretended to drink and smoke while they got fucked up and I didn't.

Stella: Holy shit. That's power.

Me: lol. Can you guys come get me from the crack head house?

Stella: Of course. We'll be up the road a block so they don't see the head lights. :D

Me: You are the fucking best!! I'll see you then and delete these messages!!

Stella: Love you. I will.

I smiled and I deleted all the messages and set his phone back down. I looked over and all of them were passed out. Drool down there faces and everything.

I put my note on the counter and I walked to the door as carfully as I could. I opened it and then closed it with almost no noise. I breathed as I close the door and walked down the drive and on to the side walk.

I walked down and I saw head lights flash at me and I smiled and ran over to it. "Its 200 for the night" I spoke as I poked my head in the window. "Oh my god" Lucas rolled his eyes and Stella laughed.

"Get in hurry" Stella told me and I got in the back with Jack and I pulled a joint from my sleeve. "Yess" Jack spoke and he looked at it. We started to smoke it when we for back to Jack's house and we sat in the car.

"So why did Cameron take your phone?" Stella asked me and I rolled my eyes. "He said I needed to spend time with them and not be on my phone. He said we couldn't hang out tonight" I told her.

"Yet here we are" Lucas tilted his head and smiled and nodded. "Thank god I have you guys. I might have exploded." I told them and Stella smiled.

"When do you think hes gonna give it back. I text you. Alot" she told me and I nodded and shrugged. "No clue. Hopfully soon though. And I might have to go home soon" I sighed and they all sighed with me.

"Where too?" Lucas started his car and backed out. "To my house. I left a note saying I would be there" I told him. We smoked a couple cigarettes and we got to my house. I didn't see Camerons car which was good but it was also like 5 in the morning.

"Keep going in case he comes" Jack spoke and we drove down the street a little more and we stopped.

"I love you guys. I'll text you when I can" I told them and got out. "Love you too be carful" Stella told me and I nodded. It was still dark out as I walked home. I heard a car and I ducked behind a tree.

It was Cameron. Shit. He was driving home. I ran around the yard so he didn't see me and I hopped in to the bush area where my bedroom window was. I heard his car shut off and I opened my window carfully.

I got in and I heard the door open and then close. I closed my window and I laid on top of my blankets. I closed my eyes and I heard the door open. I breathed slow and kept my eyes shut. I heard Cameron breath and he shut my door.

I kept my eyes closed cause I didn't hear his foot steps go. He hummed and he reopened my door and actually walked out this time. He walked in to the kitchen and I carfully opened my eyes.

My door was shut and he was gone. I breath and I closed my eyes again. I needed to slow down. I kept my eyes shut and I fell asleep.

-

I woke up and I rubbed my eyes. I sat up and I could see the sun shining into my room. I groaned and I got up and shut the curtains before laying back down.

I breathed out and flipped on to my back and looked up at the celing. I sat up and I walked into the kitchen and looked for some food. I made some coffee and I went and sat on the little back porch.

I did look at my phone a lot. I didn't know what day it was or what time so instead I enjoyed my coffee. I heard the door open and I looked forward.

"You make coffee?" Cameron asked and I nodded. He closed the door and I sat there. A few minutes he came back out and set my phone on the table beside me. He didn't say anything and he walked back inside. I smiled and I let it sit there for a second before picking it up. I texted Stella.

Me: Got the phone back!!

Stella: Thank God. What happened?

Me: He just gave it back? Idk.

Stella: Alright. You wanna hang tomorrow? Lucas is off work and Jack said his dad is gone?

Me: yes. :D

Stella: oh and this weekend you wanna go up to Jack's cabin house thing? The 4 of us? His dad said he could use it for a couple days!!

Me: I'll ask. :) I gtg. 💚

Stella: Love you.

I clicked my phone off and I finished my coffee and went inside.