79

I woke up to a slight wind on my face. I was awake now but I didn't open my eyes.

"Now I know your awake" Levi hummed and I opened my eyes and I saw him laying across from me. His eyes now locked with mine. I smiled and I stretched a little bit before curling back up.

"What time is it?" I whispered to him. "Early." He yawned and I reached over and grabbed my phone. 7:23am.

"Damn" I spoke and he pulled me close to his body. "I just wanna lay here" he told me and I put my head on his chest.

"What do you have to do today?" He asked me and I shrugged. "Uh I dont know. I'm still on spring break if the boys need help they will text me, but I doubt that there up" I spoke quietly and he was quiet after but he still held me close.

"Good. I want you all to my self right now" he told me and I smiled and closed my eyes. I didn't wanna go back to sleep cause I knew he had to leave but I just wanted to be close. A few minutes passed and I heard my phone ring. I sighed and he loosened his grip so I could grab it.

"Who is it?" He asked. It was Mason. "Mason. Why he is up so early?" I shook my head and I sat up a bit and put my finger to his lips as I answered the call.

"Zucc what are you doing up so early? And why did you call me?" I asked him.

"Well I didn't go to sleep. I've been awake for like 38 hours." He told me and I looked down at Levi who had grabbed my hand.

"Why have you been up so much? You know it messes with you" I told him and Levi kissed my hand. He smiled at me and I blushed and pulled my hand away.

"So that's why I didn't sleep" I heard Masons voice in the background. "Well are you ok? I can come over if you want" I told him and Levi grabbed my arm and tried to pull me down to him.

"Yea I wanted to see if you wanted to have some brekkie with me" Mason spoke and I looked at Levi and I put out my bottom lip.

"What?" Levi mouthed worried. "Breakfast. Mason" I mouthed back and he nodded. "I've got a 9am class anyway." He whispered and smiled.

"Bee. You still there?" Mason asked. "Yes. I would love that. I will be over there in like 20 minutes. Let me get dressed and stuff" I told him.

"Ok cool. See you in 20" he spoke excited and I hung up. "Come here honey Bee" Levi pulled me on to him and I laid there as his arms went around me and held me to his chest.

"I've got 20 minutes and you gotta go back home and get your stuff" I sighed and he rubbed my back.

"I've got my stuff in the car. I will stay until you leave" he told me and I smiled and we just laid there for a few minutes. It was quiet and I could hear his heart beat.

"You asleep Bee?" He asked and I lifted my head and looked at him. "No. Wish I was. I've gotta get up" I told him and I lifted my self off of him and I got off the bed.

I grabbed some clothes and I looked back at Levi who had sittin up and was staring right at me.

"Perv" I spoke and he smiled. "I am not. I just like the way you move" he told me and I nodded pointed to the bathroom.

"Go. In there. Now" I told him and he smiled and got out of bed. He walked over to me and bent down and kissed my lips as I looked up at him.

"If it takes more than a minute. I'm gonna peak" he spoke and I gasped and hit him with my shirt as he laughed and backed up. He went in to the bathroom and I started to change.

Shirt.
Jean's.
Hoodie.
Shoes.

I was still kinda tired and I had a weed hang over. "Why don't you wear mine?" I heard Levi and he was leaning against the door way to the bathroom.

"Wear your what?" I asked him and smiled. "My clothes. I feel like they would look so much better on you" he told me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"You think so? Maybe we can meet up again tonight?" I asked him and he smiled.

"When am I gonna get to meet the boys?" He asked me and I looked at the ground. "Bee" he spoke and I sighed and looked at him.

"I dont know. I've never done this before. I've never had someone so close" I told him.

"Since I was a child it was ingrained that I was nothing" I told him. "But your not. You are everything." He pulled me close to him again.

"I've known these guys for almost 4 years now and in the back of my head I still have a feeling that they hate me" I shook my head and covered my face.

"Its ok. It's ok. I'm here" Levi spoke and grabbed my wrists and took then from my face.

"In the back if my head the voice tells me how awful I am and that no one could ever love me. 4 years is a while and I do trust them to tell me when I'm being annoying" I told him and he nodded.

"But this type of. . Relationship" I paused and looked into his eyes. "I need. Time. And I'm sorry. I'm sorry to do that. It's not your fault. It's me. It's always me" I told him and he looked so worried.

"Bee. Bee it's ok. I will give you all the time you need. Everything you need I'll be right here for you." He told me and tears started to brim in my eyes and my throat got scratchy.

"When ever your ready to open up. You have me. You have thoese guys. They are your family. From what you've told me your parents and siblings were asshole" he spoke and I smiled and nodded.

"No one as beautiful and wonderful as you should ever have to go through that" he told me and cupped my face and a tear fell over the side. He swiped his thumb across my cheek and I smiled. "Thank you" I whispered and he smiled back.