77

I smiled and shook my head as I ended the call. I stayed in bed most of the day and I looked back at my phone it was almost 6 in the afternoon.

I sighed because I hadn't done anything all day and my stomach grumbled. I got out of my room and I went to the kitchen. I started to get stuff out of the fridge.

"Bee" Cameron sang my name as he walked out and sat at the table. "What's up? Were you recording?" I asked him and grabbed a plate and a cup.

"I was, yea but were done. Eric asked if we wanted to hang out" he told me and I shrugged.

"Uh yea. Spring break will be over in a few days" I told him and he nodded. "But can we come back?" I asked him and he scrunched his eye brows and nodded. I put the sandwhich on the plate and poured some juice in a cup.

"Yea we can. Why? I think he invited everyone over" Cameron nodded and I nodded slightly.

"Chips?" I asked him and he pointed to a cabinet. I poured some chips on the plate and cut the sandwich.

"Just cause. I dont know. I like sleeping here" I told him and he nodded. I walked over and set the food in front of him along with the glass.

"Uh I don't want this I just ate" he told me and I stopped and looked at him. "Sorry. Sorry that's me. I-" I shook my head and grabbed the plate, and suddenly I wasnt hungry any more.

"You sure your ok?" He asked me and I eung my hands and I nodded. "Yea just uh. Just-" I stopped and my throat closed up. He stood up and walked over to me.

"I'm right here." He told me and I looked at the ground and I nodded. "I'm sorry Cameron I didn't mean to say-" "Its ok" he spoke and wrapped his arms around me and pulled me close.

"I'm scared Cameron" I told him and tears started to brim in my eyes. "I got you" he rubbed my back. I let a few tears fall as he held me close to him.

"No one is gonna take you away from me" he assured me and I smiled. "Pretty sure the boys would kill someone if they did" he chuckled and I smiled. It was quiet for a moment and we just stood there.

"I'm ok" I told him and he backed up a step and looked down at me. "We are crack heads but we do care about each other, and that means you too" he told me and I smiled and nodded.

"Got it?" He asked and I nodded. "You guys are the rescue team" I laughed lightly. "Just like that one movie with Zach Effron" he gasped.

"But I dont think I would look as good running in slow motion." He shook his head and we both laughed.

"You will be ok" he spoke and put his hand on my shoulder. "I will" I nodded. "Now. Let's go get fucked up" he raised his eye brows and I smiled and nodded.

We decided to walk to the crack head house and we got up to the door and Cameron twisted the door knob and walked right in.

"Who's there? I have a gun!" Eric yelled and Cameron scoffed as the door shut and Eric came out holding a water pistol.

"Oh" he spoke and put the water gun in to his pocket. "You guys ready to party?" He asked and walked in to the kitchen.

"I guess. What are we gonna do?" Cameron shrugged and I walked in to the living room and sat down.

"Hey" Toby smiled at me and then sat down next to me. "You all good?" She asked and I nodded and smiled. All the guys came out and we sat down.

Smoked.
Ate some food.
Watched movies.

It got dark and Cameron stood up from the couch. "Bee" he spoke and burped. "Time to go?" I asked him and he streached and nodded.

"Yes yes. Lads" Cameron spoke and he nodded to each one of them. "Thanks guys" I smiled and I grabbed Cameron's jacket and my own.

"Get him home safe" Jay pointed at me and I smiled and nodded. "Come in Cam. Let's go home" I told him and he sighed and walked over to me.

He wrapped his arm around my shoulders and kinda leaned on me. We got out the front door and we started to walk back to the house. I was a bit more sober than he was, but it didn't bother me.

"Are we there yet?" He asked and lifted his head to survey the streets. "Almost. Like one more block" I told him and he groaned like a child.

We finally got back to the house and I unlocked the door and we walked in. I closed the door with my foot as he held in to me.

"Ok to bed" I spoke and we walked into his room. "Hey Bee" he spoke as he laid in his bed with his hands over his eyes.

"Water and a trash can. I'll be right back" I told him and he nodded. I got him a glass of water and a trash can to sit beside his bed.

"Thanks" he spoke quietly as he sat up for a second. "Now if you throw up please don't wake me up. I don't wanna see that. Not again" I spoke as I walked to his door.

"It was one time I was scared!" He called and laughed as I walked out and shut the door. I walked in to my room still a little high. I grabbed my phone and looked at my phone screen. 11:48pm. I texted Levi.

Me: Still wanna meet??

Levi: At the park. Rn?

Me: Let me change and I'll sneak out.

Levi: I'll be there.

I clicked my phone off and I got jean's on and a new shirt and a hoodie with my shoes. I tied them up and I carfully opened the window and climbed out.