95

"Bee. Whatcha doin?" I heard Matt's voice and he walked over and sat down.

"Homework" I looked at him and he glanced at my paper. "Watersheds?" He asked and I nodded.

"Cameron had a friend over when I got home" I told him. "Ouch. Sorry you had to see that" he spoke and stood up.

"You want a cookie? Or 3?" He asked and walked over to the fridge. "Uh. I'm doing homework" I laughed and he shrugged.

"I know you. I bet that paper is due next week. You told us you already know what there teaching you" he spoke and ate a cookie.

"You were listening?" I smiled and he nodded. "We all do. Mostly. Sometimes were fucked up" he shrugged and put 3 cookies on the table for me.

"Thanks" I called as he walked off and he gave me a thumbs up. I ate the cookies and 30 minutes past. I couldn't focus on my home work any more and I was now starving.

I stood up and I looked into the fridge and I heard foot steps. "Bee?" I heard Masons voice and I peeked around the corner and he was looking at the papers on the table.

"That's homework please dont touch" I pleaded and he looked confused as he stared at the pages.

"This looks stupid" he told me and I nodded. "Yea I'm done anyway." I shrugged and looked in the fridge. I sighed and I closed it and walked back over and started to clean up all of my papers and put them in my folder.

"Well if your done will you help me with a video?" He asked and I nodded. "Yea of course" I spoke and put all my stuff into my bag.

"Wait a minute. Why are you doing homework here?" He asked as I put my backpack on a chair and zipped It closed.

"Well I got home and Cameron had a friend over" I told him and he still looked confused and then it hit him.

"Gross" he spoke and I nodded. "They were standing in the kitchen and ugh" I shook my head and tried to get the image out of my head. We went up to his room and I sat down at his desk.

"What do you need help with?" I asked him and looked at the screens. He explained a few things and then I said I would do it.

"I'll make you some food" he spoke and he walked out. I smiled and I started to work. A few minutes late Mason walked in and handed me a sandwich.

"Thanks Mason" I smiled and he smiled back as he walked out of the room. I was doing stuff and I got a buzz on my cell.

Cam: Sorry

Me: Its ok. I'm not mad. :)

Cam: I know, but I also know you dont wanna see that.

Me: Well just know every time I come home and see that I'm gonna scream and walk out.

Cam: That's fair. She is gone now

Me: She? What was her name? And weren't you just lecturing me on sex?

Cam: Gross gross dont say that word!!

Me: Lol. I'm helping Mason with a video and I've got all my homework done.

Cam: You want me to come get you?

Me: No I'll be fine. They are feeding me too

Cam: What do you want for dinner?

Me: Uh takeout?

Cam: Exactly my thoughts. I'll see you later be safe. :)

Me: I will. Dont order it till I get back plz

I clicked off my phone and started to edit the video again and I got another buzz on my phone.

Levi: Make it home?

Me: Well I did and then I saw Cameron and a naked lady in the kitchen so I left.

Levi: Oh jesus. Wasn't he lecturing you about the sex?

Me: Yes lol. That's exactly what I told him. :D

Levi: Well I'm sorry I couldn't pick you up. But I wanted to ask you somthing.

Me: ok. What is it?

Levi: Will you go on a date with me?

Me: A date? Of course I will. You wanna meet at the park tonight?

Levi: No no. Like a real date. I've got it all set up I just need you.

Me: Aww really? I'm sure Cameron wont care. What time are you gonna be there?

Levi: I'll pick you up at 7.

Me: Alright then. It's a date.

Levi: See you soon. 😘

I clicked off my phone and smiled. I dialed Camerons number and held it to my ear as I got out of Masons chair.

"Hello?" He answered. "Hey Cam. Change of plans can I go out with Levi tonight?" I asked him and there was a slight pause.

"I don't care but he has to walk up to the door" Cameron spoke and I smiled.

"He will. I'm getting my stuff now and I'm walking home" I told him and he chuckled.

"Ah young love" he hummed. "I'll be home soon" I told him and I hung up and I walked down the steps and I grabbed my bag.

"Bee did you finish?" Mason asked me hopful. "Yea I did. I'm going home now Levi has a date planned for us" I smiled at him and he wiggled his eye brows.

"Fancy" he chuckled and I nodded. "Also thank you for the sandwhich. Bye" I called as I walked out the door. I slung my bag over my shoulder and walked home.

It was 4:32 and he would be here at 7. I got home and opened the door. "Cameron?" I called and poked my head in.

"Just me!" He called back and I smiled and walked in. I saw him in the living room and he was on his phone.

"A date?" He asked me and I smiled and nodded. "Anything happen at school today?" He asked and I stopped and turned around.

"I ran in to a rugby player and knocked him on his ass" I told him and he raised his eye brows.

"Really?" He asked and I nodded. "That's my girl. What time is lover boy coming by?" He asked me and I smiled.

"At 7." I turned back around. "I better see no skin young lady" he laughed as I walked to my room. I shut my door, put my bag down and grabbed my phone to text Levi.

Me: Hey what should I wear?

Levi: What ever you want. :)

Me: I gotta know where were going and what I need to wear tho.

Levi: literally anything.

Me: I will walk out of this house naked

Levi: No you wont.

Me: Ok fine but what should i wear??

Levi: Jean's. T-shirt. Bra. Underwear. And shoes you can slip on

Me: 😘👍

I clicked off and I grabbed some clothes and went to get in the shower. I showered and then got dressed. I walked out of my room and Cameron was still sitting on the couch.

"Hey it's almost 7. Pretty boy drivin over?" He asked me and I shrugged. "Should be. He'll get here when he gets here" I spoke and he scrunched his eye brows as I walked past him.

"No. If hes not here at 6:55. He is late" he told me and turned around on the couch.

"That's not how that works" I laughed and he nodded. "Yea huh" he disagreed and I rolled my eyes and smiled. I got some juice and I sat down beside him.

"So your dating now" he sighed and wrapped his arm around my shoulders.

"Yep. And your having naked girls in our house" I smiled and he sighed and stood up. "I told you I was sorry" he spoke and I laughed and nodded.

"I know I know." I smiled and held my hands up. He sighed and walked to the kitchen. Then the door bell rang.