13

Cameron came back out with a folder and looked at me. "Its not official or anything but" he spoke and walked over to me.

"What isn't official? Cam, just tell me what the papers are for" I smiled and he smiled back. He opened the folder and I saw

"Report of Adoption" on the top and I brought my hand up to my mouth and gasped.

"I wanna adopt you. But only if that's what you want you don't have to. I just thought-" he stopped as I wrapped my arms around him and he chuckled.

"Cameron" I said in to his chest and he held me and rubbed my back. "Its gonna be ok" he spoke and I nodded. I cried a little bit and I backed up and looked up at him.

"Is this what you want?" He asked me and I nodded. His smile grew and he jumped like a little kid. "Its only until your 18 which is in a couple months, but this is short term so we don't have to hide from the police" he told me and I nodded.

I sniffed and I wiped my eyes and he looked at me. "Are you ok?" I asked me nervously and I nodded. "I-I'm just happy, sorry" I said and he shook his head and wrapped his arms around me and rubbed my back once again.

"I meant from last night. You don't ever have to apologize for crying here. Ever" He told he and held me tight.

I closed my eyes and my tears fell from my eyes and I held on to him. "I was messed up last night and I am sorry for that" I spoke and he chuckled.

"You were fine, but now you know not to eat anything that you don't know what it is" He laughed again and I pushed his chest, but he held on to me.

"Cameron" I spoke and we backed up and he looked at me. "Is this real?" I asked him and he smiled and nodded. "It definitely is" He spoke and I smiled back.

"Ryan says he would have a guy to notarize the papers so all we have to do is fill them out." He spoke then he sighed and scratched the back of his neck.

"I thought my parents would have to sign" I asked him and he nodded ad looked at the ground. "Were gonna. . sign . . for them" He told me and my jaw dropped.

"You could go to prison" I told him and he nodded. "I know, but it's worth the risk. You are never going back there." He shook his head and I smiled. "Good" I laughed and we walked out of his room and an arm was put around my shoulder and I jumped.

"Oh sorry" I heard Toby's voice and I nodded and she pulled me to the kitchen. "So" she spoke and I looked at him and then he smiled.

"Were going shopping" she shrugged and I smiled. "Toby thank you, but I-" "But nothing. You need clothes and I wanna go out." She put her hands together and put out her bottom lip.

"Like right now?" I asked her and she shook her head. "We have to get ready first" He spoke and I nodded.

"I mean of course" I smiled and rolled my eyes. "So shower and then get dressed and meet me in the living room" she smiled and I chuckled and nodded.

I walked to my room and I got into the shower and when I got done I saw all the bruises and cuts on me and I sighed as I put on clothes.

I walked out of my room and I went down stairs. "Bee" I heard Toby call and I smiled as I walked over to her standing in the kitchen.

"You ready to go?" Toby smiled and I nodded. "Wait wait. Where are you going?" Cameron turned around on the couch and looked at us from the living room.

"Out" Toby nodded and Cameron shook his head and he stood up and walked over. "You can't leave. Do you realize what we did?" Cameron asked and looked at Toby.

"I know Cam, but she needs clothes and she can't be cooped up here all the time" Toby spoke and Cameron sighed and shook his head.

"I think its a bad idea" Cameron told us and I was quiet and I just looked at the ground.

"She has never been outside of her town. Cameron she deserves to have at least a little bit of fun" Toby spoke and I looked up and I saw Tobys arms were crossed.

"Yea she does, but I-" Cameron stopped as he looked at Toby and his jaw hung open and he sighed. "Fine" He nodded.

"Fine. Yes go have fun" Cameron raised his hands up and Toby smiled. "We get to drive in my car" Toby turned to me and jumped a little bit and I smiled.

"Come on. Before anyone else tries to stop us" Toby nodded and I nodded and we walked to the front door. We walked outside and to Tobys awesome car and I sat in the front seat along with him.

"So I was thinking shop and then lunch. Cause I always get hungry after I shop" she smiled and started the car and I nodded.

"That sounds fun" I smiled and she nodded and we started to drive. We got to a big shopping mall and we got out and we started to walk up. We walked and I looked around and there were a bunch of people.

We walked in and we shopped for hours. Toby also wanted some stuff, and we shopped for her as well. We were walking out with all of our bags and back to the car.

"I'm starving" She nodded and I smiled and nodded. "Me too" I said and we put all the bags in the car and we started to drive.

"So where do you wanna go?" He asked and I looked over at him and shrugged. "I'm not sure, and im not just saying that. I don't know any of the other places to eat" I spoke and she smiled and nodded.

Toby picked a spot and we walked in and it was a restaurant and It looked familiar but I had never been here.