80

"I will tell them" I told him and his eyes locked with mine again. "I will, but I have to know this is for real. With my mom calling me out of the blue and the guys around. I just need it to clear first" I told him and he kissed my forehead and hugged me.

I smiled and my arms were folded against his chest. "Bee you've got like 8 minutes" he told me and he let go.

"What?" I spoke and grabbed my phone. Shit. 7:35am. "Ok I'll see you" I told him and he kissed my lips.

"I'll call you" he told me and walked to my window. "Please do" I winked at him and he climbed out if the window and I walked out if my room.

I wiped the stray tear away and I grabbed some other stuff and walked out the door. I started to walk to the crack head house. I got on my phone and texted Cameron.

Me: Mason didn't sleep. I went over there to have breakfast with him. Call if you need anything I'll be back soon.

I clicked off and kept walking. I got to there house and Mason was stood outside smoking a cigarette.

"Oh finally your here cunt. I feel like I've been waiting an hour" he said and flicked the cigarette butt on the side walk and walked over to me.

"I though we were having breakfast?" I asked him and he pulled out his keys.

"Were goin out. Lads are sleepin still" he told me and I nodded. We got in to his car and we started to drive.

"Why did you stay up? 38 hours did you say?" I asked him and he nodded. "Yea I've been chopping up videos and then its day and I smoke and I drink piss all day. Then more videos." He shrugged and his accent was so thick, but it was so Mason that I couldnt do anything but love it.

"Why were you up so early cunt?" He asked me and I looked at him. "My phone rang and woke me up" I punched his arm and he laughed and rubbed his arm.

We got to a small little cafe and we both got coffee and some food. "Mason you need sleep." I told him and he sighed.

"How? I tried" he told me "Well when was the last time you drank some water?" I asked him and he got quiet.

"See?" I spoke and he rolled his eyes. "So what. Water isn't that important" he told me. "Mason yes it is. Shut up you need water" I told him and he waved me off and sipped his coffee. We ate our food and talked a bit.

It got later in the morning and we decided to go back to his house. We got to the door and we walked right in.

"Fuck! GET IT. GET IT MATT! MatT gEt IT!" I heard Eric scream and Eric and Matt were in the kitchen.

Eric was standing on the table screaming and Matt was on the counter. "Its there its crawling what do I do?!" Matt yelled.

"Mas! Mas! Get the fuckin spider dude!" Eric yelled and pointed at Mason. "Where?" Mason asked and looked at the floor.

"Oh fuck" Eric and Matt spoke in unison as they looked at each other. I looked at the ground and I saw a daddy long leg limping around.

"Guys" I spoke and I walked over and squated down. "Bee stop! Stop its gonna eat you" Eric shook his head and held his hands up. I scooted the wobbly legged spider on to my hand.

"Its just a daddy long leg" I told him and held the spider up. "No. No it's not. That can and will kill is all" Matt spoke and he had sunglasses on with a broom in his hand.

"You guys hurt him. Broke a leg" I sighed and looked down at the injured spider. I walked to the back door and Mason followed me. I set the spider down and closed the door.

Eric and Matt were looking at me like I was crazy and Mason had stood a few feet back.

"Are you guys really scared of a daddy long leg? There harmless" I told them. "Bee that was not a daddy long leg" Eric shook his head and I looked at Mason.

"Hes right. It was a tegenaria domestica" Mason told me and I had never heard such big words come from his mouth.

"A what?" I asked him. "A Tegenaria domestica. They make the webs in the corners of houses and barns mostly. Next to harmless" he shrugged.

"Next to harmless?" I asked. "Just a house spider. They don't usually bite but if they do it doesnt hurt to bad. Only minor effects on the body. You would have been fine" Mason told me and I looked at Matt and Eric.

"You ladies need some help down?" I asked and lifed my hand up to Eric. He grabbed my hand and stepped on to the chair then in to the ground.

"I fucking hate spiders." Eric shuttered and I lifted my hand and helped Matt down too.

"Guys" I heard Jay and he had messy hair and sleep in his eyes. A blanket around his body and a slight hunch in his back.

"Why are you being so loud?" Jay asked us and we looked at each other and then back at him.

"There was a spider" Eric told him and Jay looked at me. "Kill it?" He asked and I nodded my head.

"Let it outside. Sorry to wake you" I told him and he shrugged. He turned around and walked back to his room.

"So what's planned for today in the day of Beatrix Grace Bradford?" Eric asked me and I looked at him. "Its not Bradford. I've been meaning to ask you why the hell that's on my school papers" I looked at all of them.

"We thought it would be funny" Mason shrugged and I pushed him and he smiled and laughed along with the others.

"I gotta get outta here. I am going home and then to bed. I only have a few more days of spring break" I told them.

"Text us when you get home" Eric told me and I nodded. I walked out of the house and my phone starts to ring. Ryan.