71

"We have to leave tomorrow" Ryan spoke and we all sighed. "I know I know. But we gotta be up early to catch our plane" he spoke again.

"Early? Like how early?" Matt asked. "Like 8 or 9 I think" Ryan shrugged and pulled out his phone.

"The plane boreds at 9:53. So we need to wake up at 7 in order to be there early enough to get through security" I spoke and looked down at my food.

"Some might need to wake up earlier. Mason, Eric, and Toby in order to get ready and possibly eat. Then we should leave by 7:30ish maybe earlier" I nodded and I looked up and saw all of them looking at me.

It was quiet for a moment and I scratched my head. "What?" I asked. "How did you- When." Ryan studdered and he stopped for a second.

"Well you texted me before we left about the plane tickets so" I shrugged. "Ok manager Andy. Calm down" Jay laughed and all of us started to chuckled.

"I'm not man- shut up. I'm just awesome at my job" I shrugged and they all nodded.

"You're just a little worker Bee" Matt chuckled and I smiled and shook my head. "A busy Bee" Jay laughed. "Buzz buzz" Mason whispered and we all started to laugh.

We got done with our food and we went back to the hotel. It was around 3 in the afternoon and we all went differnt ways.

I stood in my room and I decided I wanted to go to the beach one last time before we had to leave. I got changed and I went down there and just sat. It got dark and people left the beach and I got a text on my phone. Group chat.

Ryan: I ordered pizza. Everyone to Sam and I's room for a movie and food.

Mason: What type of pizza??

Cam: Ok. Anyone seen Bee?

Eric: Saw her walking out of the lobby by I didn't ask?

Jay: She went to the beach.

Matt: Do you think she has her phone?

Cam: Idk? Shes never seen the ocean I'm glad we got to take her. :)

Ryan: Me too. I think shea having fun.

Mason: I'll run out and get her. It's dark outside.

Toby: Do you think she likes it here?

Cam: I think so yea.

Sam: She is doing so good in school and really picked up some of the manager slack. Very nice

Eric: Its cause she loves us. Were the coolest

Me: I do love you guys.

Cam: Bee!

Ryan: There she is

Jay: Are you coming inside? We don't wanna get Mason lost lol

Toby: Are you outside?? On the beach?

Me: I'll gather my stuff now. I'll be inside in a few and I'll find Mason.

I clicked off my phone and saw all the light from the buildings and such. "Bee!" I heard a thick accent. I looked up and Mason smiled as he walked towards me.

"Ryan's got food. Come on" he spoke and he helped me grab my stuff and we walked to the hotel. We all got changed and then went to Ryan's room.

He bought pizza and drinks and other snacks. It was pretty great and we laughed and watched a movie. After awhile we decided we all needed to go to bed. We went to our rooms and I closed my door and laid on the bed and fell asleep.

-

"Bee!" I heard a yell from my door. "Bee! Bee!" The call was louder and now there was a frantic knock. Shit. What time is it. The calling and knocking got louder. I rolled over and grabbed my phone.

9:03. Fuck. I jumped outta bed and I ran to the door. I swung it opens and Ryan looked at me.

"I'll get Mason, Jay, Matt and Eric" I spoke and he nodded snd we ran to the boys rooms and I knocked on Jay and Masons door.

"Boys you gotta get up!" I called and hit there door. "5 more minutes mum" Jay spoke and I knocked on the door. The door was opened and Mason stood there looking unhappy.

"Mason. Good morning" I smiled and I opened there curtains which got me a groan as they both laid in there beds.

"I am not your mother.  But get up we have to get to the airport." I spoke and I looked around the dirty room.

Cigarettes. Clean clothes. A toothbrush. "Here" I spoke and I gestured around the room.

"Get ready" I spoke and they both just laid in there beds. It was quiet for a minute and I thought they had fallen back asleep.

"Boys!" I raised my voice and they both jumped and sat up. "Were up were up god" Mason yawned.

"Good cause we have to leave in 10 minutes. Up. No shower. Clean clothes, and smoke if you need to. Just do it quickly" I told them and they both nodded as I walked out.

I went to Eric and Matt's door and knocked on it. "Were up" Matt spoke as he opened the door. I walked in and there was no mess at all and there bags were already packed and Eric was sitting and puffing on his juul.

"Thank you. 10 minutes" I told them and they nodded. "You've got like 5" Matt looked at his watch and I sighed and I ran out and back to my room.

After 5 minutes I was dressed, had my stuff packed, and I was in the elevator to go down to the lobby. I saw all the guys there and we checked out and we got to the airport as fast as we could.

We got there and got though security. Then it was like that scene in Home Alone where all 9 of us were running to try and get to our gate. We all sat down since we were the last to board and I just breathed as the pilot started to talk.

"Vacation. How was it" Ryan hit my arm and I smiled and nodded as I looked over at him. "Amazing. But I miss home" I told him and he nodded and sat back. I ended up falling asleep a little bit later.