150

"Home? Why?" Ryan asked. "Cause I gotta sober up. I do6nt wanna look like shit for my date" I told them and stood up.

"You could never. It's only like 4" Sam looked at me and I nodded. "Will you stop by crack head house and make sure they are doing what they need to be doing?" Ryan asked as I had my hand on the door knob.

"Of course I'll see you guys tomorrow" I told them. "You'll be a changed woman we wanna hear all about it." Sam called and I nodded with a smile and walked out the door.

I walked outside and then started to go to the whore house. I knocked on the door and Jay opened it and smiled. "Bee" he spoke and I nodded. "Who else?" I asked him and he shrugged and stepped aside.

"No one really ever knocks except you" he told me and shit the door as I walked in. "I was just coming by to see-" I stopped as I saw Mason naked on the table with a small towel over his middle area.

"Mason what-" I stopped and looked at the celing. "What are you doing" I asked him as I looked up. "I was just-" "Nevermind I don't need to know. Put some pants on." I told him. Be got off the table and ran to his room.

"You're safe" Jay laughed and I looked down. "Did you really not question what he was doing when you came and answered the door?" I asked Jay as he walked in to the kitchen. "Nope" he shook his head and I smiled and shook my head.

"Beatrix" Eric sang my name as he walked down the stairs. "You wanna smoke some weed with me" he asked as he walked iver. "I just did with Ryan and Sam" I pointed at my eye balls and Eric looked at me.

"Smoke again" he shrugged and I shook my head. "I can't I'm going on a date tonight." I told him and he nodded.

"Oh. With that one guy" he nodded and walked to the fridge. "Yea that one guy who is gonna ask me a huge question" I spoke. "It'll be fine" Jay spoke and I shrugged.

"Its kinda weird that we can't hold down girlfriends and Bee is getting married" Eric spoke. "No its not" I told them and they both looked at me.

"I'm kidding. I'm kidding" I laughed as I ran towards the stairs. "Is Toby here?" I asked. "Shes at the office" Eric spoke.

"She was gonna make me food too" Eric frowned and I walked back over. "Well what do you want?" I asked him and he shrugged.

"Sometimes Toby just knows what to bring and when to bring it. Its kinds scary" Eric scrunched his eye brows and I nodded. "Ok then. Tell Mason to put some clothes on. Are you guys good here?" I asked them and they nodded.

"Oh Matt. Where is he" I spoke and they looked at each other and shrugged. "No Matt? You guys don't worry about each other?" I asked them and they shook there head.

"Ok well call him and make sure hes ok. I'm going home" I walked to the door. "You just got here" Eric told me and i nodded. "Now I'm leaving. Bye" I spoke and I walked out the door.

I got back to my house and it was empty. I walked to my bed and laid down. I grabbed my phone and quickly set an alarm so I didn't over sleep. I turned the volume up and closed my eyes and took a nap.

-

I heard my alarm go off and I opened my eyes and grabbed it quickly and shut it off. I sat up and I went and took a shower. I did my hair and I was walking around in a towel cause I couldn't decided on what to wear.

I heard the door bell ring and I walked out of my room. "Bee!" Cameron exclaimed and I turned and he covered his eyes quickly and looked at other way

"I'm not naked" I told him and he kept his eyes shut. I walked to the door and I opened and Stella stood there. "Hey" she smiled and she walked in. "What's he doing?" Stella asked as she looked at Cameron.

"Going back to my room" Cameron turned and walked to his room. I smiled and shook my head. "So are you ready?" Stella asked and we walked to my room.

"I dont know I'm a little nervous" I told her and she nodded. "I would be too. Well I went to France once with my mom and I guy there asked me to marry him" she shook her head and closed my door once we were inside.

"In France how long were you there?" I asked her. "3 days" she shrugged and laid on my bed. I smiled and I walked back in to my closet. "I wonder how hes gonna ask?" She spoke from the bed.

"Bee will you marry me?" I spoke and she scoffed. "He better not. It better be magical or I'll kick his ass" she told me and I got in a dress and walked back out.

"Well how should he ask me?" I asked her and she sat up and rolled off the bed. She walked over grabbed my hand and kneeled down on one knee.

"Pretend theres a sunset in the distance and were on a dock near the ocean" I spoke and cleared her throat. I smiled and nodded and she looked up at me.

"Beatrix Miller. Will you make me the happiest man alive and accept my hand in marriage?" She deepend her voice and I tried to compose my self.

"Yes I will" I spoke and she stood up and clapped. "See and then he puts the ring on and boom." She giggled and I shrugged. "Seems almost to easy" I told her and she shrugged.

"I'm more nervous about him asking if I wanna move in with him" I took a deep breath. "We can practice that too" she assured me and I heard a knock at the door. "Oh!" She said excited and I grabbed some stuff and we walked out.