152

I walked inside and I heard cheering and all the guys were in there. They stopped as confetti fell to the ground. All of them looked confused and had a drink in there hand.

There was a large sign that said "Congratulations" on it. My lip quivered and I ran to my room and I shut the door. I slid down the back of it in my soaking wet dress and I cried quietly. I'm not good enough. I wasn't enough.

"What happened?" I heard Jay ask. "Shh" Cameron told him. "I think shes crying dude" Matt spoke. "Shut up" Ryan scolded him.

"I'm gonna beat that boy" Sam spoke. "Me too. Last time she cries over him" Eric agreed. "The first time too" Jay spoke and they were all quiet for a moment.

"I thought it was the big night" Toby said sadly. "I'll talk to her. You lads should probably go" Cameron told them and I heard them all walk to the door. They said there goodnight and it was quiet after the door shut.

I wiped my eyes and I got out of my dress and in to somthing dry. I laid in bed and I didn't know what to think or what to say. I felt empty inside. I got a soft knock at my door and I heard it open. My back was to it and it was quiet.

"I made some popcorn if you want some" Cameron told me. "No" I told him and my voice cracked a little bit. "Ok good night. I'll see you in the morning" he told me and he closed my door. I laid in the dark room and I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

-

I woke up and I had dried tears on my face. I sat up and sniffed and tried to wipe my eyes. He didn't ask me. Why didn't he ask me. I laid in my bed and I started to think about it and I started to cry again.

I sat up and wiped my eyes and walked out of my room. I held my head up and my throat was a little tight. I looked in the fridge and I pulled out some stuff.

"Good morning. I made coffee" Cameron walked out of his room with a mug. I nodded and started to get bowls and spoons out. Pans, and measuring cups too.

"What uh. Whatcha makin?" He asked and i looked around. "Cookies probably. Do we have any yeast?" I asked him and he shrugged.

"I'll make a list can you run to the store and get a few things?" I asked him and he nodded. "Yea of course. You ok?" He asked me and I nodded.

"Yea I'm great just felt like doing somthing. Another thing I think I wanna go to collage." I told him and he nodded again.

"Sounds good. I'll help you as best I can" I told me and I smiled and grabbed a piece of paper. I started to write stuff down and he stood there and sipped his coffee.

"I'll pay you back but my oven is already on" I told him and handed him the list. "Its cool." He nodded and put the list on the counter after reading it.

"I need that stuff like now" I told him and his eyes got wide. "Oh" he put his coffee cup down. "Yeah I got it. I was just. Let me get some pants on" he nodded and he stumbled in to his room.

He got dressed and he came back out. "Everything on this list?" He asked me. "Yes please" I nodded as I started to mix ingredients. "Ok I'll be back in a little bit" he told me and he walked out of the door.

I turned on some really loud music and I started to bake all sorts of shit. Caneron came back about 2 hours later and he was carrying in groceries. I dug through the bags as he brought in more.

The music turned down and I looked up and saw Cameron with the remote. "What's going on?" He asked me as I grabbed the flour and the sugar from the bags.

"Whats going on?" I repeated and we walked over to the counter. "How was your date last night?" He asked me. "Wonderful" I smiled tightly.

"I was kinda worried. You came home soaking wet and you ran to your room and-" "I said it was wonderful" I snapped and looked up at him. He put his hands up and took a step back. "Ok" he nodded.

"I'm gonna go over to the boys house. Do you wanna join me?" He asked and I shook my head. "No things todo" I smiled and looked around fhe kitchen.

"Ok don't burn the house down" he told me as he walked to the door. "I won't" I told him and he smiled and walked out. I turned the music all the way back up and started to bake again.

About 10 minutes layer I saw all the boys walk in and my music was turned down again. "You would not see the boys so I brought them here" Cameron told me and I kept mixing what was in my bowl.

"I've got a headache. I just kinda wanna be alone" I told them and started to shape the dough in to balls.

"Were here to talk to you" Ryan told me and I raised an eye brows. "About?" I questioned and they were quiet for a moment. "What happened last night?" Sam asked me and my throat got dry, and I didn't look at them.

"Did Levi do somthing to you?" Eric asked me. "No" I shook my head. "Did he try anything?" Matt asked me. "No. We went on our date" I shrugged.

"So nothing weird happened?" Ryan asked. "No!" I raised my voice and smacked the counter as I looked at them. "No need to be a-" Cameron smacked Mason in the stomach.

"I have a headache" I told them. "The music was blasting though" Jay told me. "I have a Misfits headache" I told him. "Ouch" Toby spoke.

"Dont take it personally. Shes just upset" Cameron spoke and I looked Jack down at the counter. "You wanna see upset?" I asked and I grabbed a pan and threw it at them. They all moved aside as it hit the wall and clattered on the ground.

"Bee were trying to help" Cameron told me and hid behind the couch. "Just leave me alone" I demanded and threw a wooden spoon.

"You know we can't do that" Ryan told me and I started to cry. "Just go." I told them and they all stood up and looked at each other. "Leave" I yelled and I walked towards them and they all backed up to the door.

"Ok. Were going" Mason put his hands up. Ryan opened the door and they all walked out. I turned back around and started to mix again as tears rolled down my face. Ryan stood there for a moment and he walked out.