143

The food came and then all the boys got there. We grabbed what we wanted and went to the couch. We ate and watched The Witcher. It got late and Cameron and I we standing beside the door.

"Make sure you get him home safe" Ryan told me and I laughed and nodded. "Good night" they all spoke and Cameron and I walked out and down the dark street back to our house.

"You sober enough to talk" he nudged me and I smiled. "Yea this was fun" I told him and he chuckled. "Can I go to a cabin with Stella, Jack, and Lucas this weekend?" I asked him and he glanced at me.

"Stella has a cabin?" He asked me. "No Jack. She invited me to go" I told him. "Of course. Do I need to drive you to his house or-" he trailed off.

"Nope there coming to get me. Friday morning through Sunday and I'll get back Monday" I told him and he nodded. "Yea sounds fun. And can I go in a date with Levi on Tuesday?" I asked him and he looked at me as we walked.

"Of course. When is he coming to get you?" He asked me. "8pm" I spoke and we walked up the steps to the house. "Alright. Sounds good" he told me and opened the door. We walked in then we walked to our rooms.

"Good night" he called. "Night" I replied and I shut my door. I got changed and fell into my bed. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

-

I woke up and I kept my eyes shut. I breathed for a second and opened my eyes and sat up. What day was it? Time? My stomach grumbled and I grabbed my phone. Thursday 4:38pm. Shit.

I got outta bed and I rubbed my eyes. I walked into the kitchen and didn't see Cameron or hear him. I got some goldfish and walked back to my room. I looked at my phone and I had texts.

Stella: Hey Bee were gonna be at your house at 10.

Lucas: What? I have to wake up that early??

Jack: Yea I wanted to sleep in. We can get there late.

Stella: No. I wanna be there at noon so we can look around. It's near the ocean!!!

Jack: Ugh. Yes your highness.

Lucas: Fine. 10. So Jack I'll be at your house at 9:50 and Stella your house at 9:30.

Stella: Why the 20 minute gap. Jack and I live like 5 minutes away from each other.

Lucas: You always forget somthing. And when were almost there you have me turn back and go to your house. You look in ur house for 10 minutes then you come out with 20 more things.

Stella: Jesus christ. Sorry I need a lot of things. I'm a girl!!

Jack: Ok ok. Calm down. We all know the plan. Just pack and be ready for tomorrow.

Lucas: Why did he just sound like the responsible one??

Stella: Its creepy

Jack: Piss off.

Me: Lol. 10 I'll see you then. :D

~

Cameron: When to the office. Be back later. :)

Me: Just woke up. Dinner?

I clicked my phone off and I laid in bed for a moment. I laid there and I didn't really have anything todo. Then my phone rang. Mason.

"Hey Mas. What's up?" I asked him. "Can you come over?" He asked me and I smiled. "I mean I could. What are you doing?" I asked him and he sighed.

"I'm fucked up and sitting on the couch. Come over and play video games with me" he wined. "Alright. Let me get dressed and I'll be right over." I told him and I hung up. I got off my bed and I got dressed.

I grabbed my phone and I walked over to the other house. I knocked on the door and stood there. "Bee" Matt spoke as he opened the door and I smiled.

His eyes were red ass hell and he had a stupid grin on his face. "Come in. I would love to thank you Matt" I spoke and he stepped to the side snd chuckled.

"Mason here?" I asked him and he pointed to the couch as he shut the door. I walked over there and Mason was laying in the couch looking up.

"Bee will you do me a favor?" Mason asked me and I looked at him. "Maybe. Do you want me to make you some food?" I asked him and he shook his head.

"No I've got uh. An order from a uh friend" he spoke and looked at me. "An order. From a friend. Uh huh" I nodded and crossed my arms.

"If I give you the cash will you go get it for me?" He asked and I scoffed. "Bee please. I am so fucked up. I feel like I could throw up if I move" he pleaded and I sighed.

"What am I going to get?" I asked him and he smiled. "Drugs. I've run out if weed and no one will share" he pouted. "I would have of you asked" I told him and he smiled.

"I know you would have. But I don't wanna take your weed." He explained and I nodded and shrugged. "When you get back we can smoke if you wanna" he nodded and I nodded.

"Alright. Where do I have to go?" I asked him and he reached in his back pocket and handed me a few bill's. "There will be a car here in 20 minutes. They will take you to the plug and then right back here" he spoke and put his wallet back in his pocket.

"You have a problem" I told him and he sighed. "Yea I know. But he can't deliver cause his grandma is sick" he spoke sadly and I nodded.

"Alright. And before I go you are drinking some water and eating at least a sandwhich." I pointed at him and then walked into the kitchen.

"Matt do you want one too?" I asked him as he sat in a chair. "I would love one" he smiled and I nodded. "Where are the other boys?" I asked. "At the office. Toby was doing the ad for the podcast. Cam is doing VR with Swag and Jay is recording I'm pretty sure" Matt told me and I nodded.

I made them food and Mason sat up to eat. His phone dinged and he looked at it. "Rides here. See you in 20 minutes" he smiled and I nodded. "If I'm not back in 20. Call 911. And if I'm kidnapped I'm blaming you" I threw a pillow at Mason.

"His name is Dan. Hes a total sweetheart" Mason called as I walked to the door. I walked out and I saw a car waiting. I got in and he started to drive.