129

"Cam I'm leaving" I told him and he poked his head out of his room. "Ok I'll see you later. I think were having a thing at the crack house." He told me and I nodded.

I walked out of the house and I started the walk to Ryan's. I walked and walked til I got to there house. I knocked on the door and it creaked open slowly.

"I don't want your damn cookies" Ryan huffed and I smiled. "Just me. No cookies I promise" I laughed and he opened the door and looked around.

"Why do you hate them so much?" I shook my head and he stepped back and looked at me. "They are crazy" he shook his head again and he let me in and shut the door.

"What are we doing in the life of managing the kids?" I asked him and we walked in and Sam was sitting at the table. "Well-" Ryan started and he was talking and talking and we did a bunch of work.

Hours passed and we had gotten almost all of it done. Phone calls. Emails. People. Video idea. Trips. Cons. Meets. All that stuff.

"Come on we've done enough. Let's get high" Ryan spoke and threw his head back. "I second that" Sam nodded.

"No we only have a little bit left to do" I told them and they both groaned. "But we can just do it tomorrow" Sam shrugged and started to stand up.

"There will be more stuff to get done tomorrow and then we'll have this stuff too" I told them as they now stood by the table. It was quiet and they both looked at me.

"I'll finish it. Go on" I waved them off and they giggled like school girls as they ran off to the living room. I shook my head and smiled and I did the rest of the work. I sat there and I could smell what those two were smokin. I got my phone and texted the group chat.

Me: Hey. Does everyone wanna have dinner together tomorrow night?

Eric: Sounds good

Mason: Yep. Where?

Cam: Sounds good what time?

Jay: I would

Me: I'll make reservations. I'll text you once I do. :D

Matt: Cool. Tomorrow night?

Me: Yes. And Ryan and Sam are cool with it too

Cam: You've been over there for like 7 hours. :( you gonna come home?

Me: Yea I will. :D just gotta wrap up a few things first.

I turned my phone off and I walked to the living room and sat down. I was immediately passed a joint and I started to smoke. We smoked and talked about manager stuff.

It had gotten dark out and I was glued to my chair. "Bee you uh. You want me to drive you home?" Ryan cleared his throat and sat up. He rubbed his eyes and I turned my head to look at him.

"No no. I'll be fine" I told him and sat up. "You can't walk home. Its 20 minutes and it's almost midnight." Sam shook his head and I sighed. I grabbed my phone and called Cameron. He didnt answer.

I looked at my phone and huffed then called Levi. "Hey Baby. You ok? Why are you up so late?" He chuckled. "I was doing manager stuff. I'm still at Ryan's and Cameron won't pick up his phone" I told him.

"Will you come get me?" I asked him and he chuckled as I heard his keys jingle. "I'll be there in 20 minutes" he told me and I smiled.

"I'll right. See you then thank you" I told him and we both hung up. "Lover boy comin to get you?" Ryan asked me and I nodded as I laid my head back in the chair and breathed.

"That was some good shit" I told Ryan and he chuckled. "I'll get you a doggy bag" he grunted and stood up. "No you don't have to" I told him and he shrugged and walked in to the kitchen.

"Here" he spoke and handed me a baggie of weed. "Thanks uncle Ryan. You're the coolest" I told him and he smiled. "Yea I try" he spoke and sat back down.

We sat there and watched tv and I heard the door bell ring. "That's Levi. Thank you" I spoke and jumped outta my seat. Oh shit. I was gonna have to see Levi. We had sex.

"I'll walk you to the door" Ryan stood up and walked with me. I opened the door and Levi smiled at me. "Sorry to call you this late." I frowned and he shrugged.

"My class ended like an hour ago and I had coffee" he told me and shrugged. I stepped out and Levi wrapped his arm around me.

"Thank you Ryan" I told him again and he winked at me. "Make sure she gets home safely" Ryan pointed at Levi and he nodded. We walked and got in to his car and we started to drive.

"Hey Bee" he nudged me and I looked at him. "Hi" I spoke and he chuckled. "You want some food or coffee?" He asked me and my stomach grumbled.

"I haven't eaten all day. Yes can we get some food please" I asked him and he nodded and smiled. My phone started to ring and it was Cameron.

"Hello?" I answered like I didn't know who it was. "Hey you called me. Are you ok?" I heard Camerons grumbly voice.

"Yea. Levi came and got me from Ryans" I told him and he hummed. "Were gonna go get some food and then I'll be home. You go back to sleep" I told him.

"Alright be carful. Don't stay out to late" he told me. "Oh and Stella came by today and she said she needed to talk to you" he told me.

"Ok I'll text her. Good night" I spoke. "Night" he breathed out and we hung up. "Food. Food. Food. Where do you wanna go?" I asked him and he chuckled.

We went through a couple drive throughs and got what ever we wanted. We ate in a parking lot and listened to music and talked.