37

I was reading a book and I heard people talking. I didnt hate the bus I just hated everyone inside. Some guy say down at the other end of my seat and continued to talk to his friends.

"Ok then" I said quietly and I read my book. "Hey baby. Whatcha readin?" I heard a guys voice and I looked over. Seat stealer had turned his head and looked at me along with his friends in the other seat.

"A book. Ever heard of one?" I asked and looked back down at my book. I heard his friends laugh and he looked at me still. I saw the corners of his mouth curl a bit and he smiled.

"How old are you?" He asked me. "To old for you" I scoffed. "Oh really?" He asked and looked at me.

"Yea. New girl. Senior" I told him. "Senior?" He asked confused. "Grade 12" I shook my head.

"Pretty hot for an american. What brings you here to the our land?" He asked me and I sighed and looked at him. He smirked and his hair was short. Wide eyes and a weird smile. Ears to big for his head and built like a spaghetti noodle.

"Listen I don't wanna talk to you. I don't want you near me" I told him and his friends laughed and went oooooo.

"That's alright. Most girls dont" he shrugged and I rolled my eyes. "This is my stop" I spoke. "So what?" He shrugged and I stood up but he didn't move.

"Get outta my way" I said and he chuckled. "And if I dont?" He asked with a cocky grin. "I'll take the pen from my bag and jab it in your neck" I told him and he stood up out of the seat.

"My name is Micheal" he told me, but I ignored him as I saw that this wasn't my stop. I just wanted to be off of the bus. I got off and I sighed. I started to walk as the bus drove off. I walked and walked and a couple cars drove past before I made it back home.

"Cameron" I called as I opened the door. "Cam?" I called and he walked out of his room and caught him self on the counter.

"I'm up" he spoke and rubbed his eyes and then looked at his watch.

"You're home. That's crazy. I wasnt. Sleeping. I was have uh. Doing work. Having sex. Definitely not sleeping" he cleared his throat and blinked a couple times.

"Cameron" I laughed and he looked at me. "I don't care if you sleep all day. I am a guest in your home" I waved him off and walked to my room.

"Ok hope you had a great day" he called and I turned around and he scratched the back of his neck.

"Cameron" I spoke and he looked at me. "If you were having sex. Never. And I mean never-" I stopped and put my hand up. "Never tell me. Ever" I shook my head and he nodded and gave me a thumbs up.

I shook my head and walked into my room. I set my stuff down and school was gonna be great. Were learning stuff I learned last year and I didn't have any homework. I walked back out and Cameron was still standing there.

"Hey Bee how was school?" He smiled and asked me. "Good. Good" I nodded. "You sure? We can pull you out I've already been looking at homeschooling. Kids are mean and stupid. I dont want you-" "Cameron it was great" I told him and he smiled.

"Oh. That's great" he smiled. "I'm going. Or uh. Can I go over to Ryans" I asked him and he smiled and nodded.

"I would offer to drive you but I didn't find the keys" he sighed. "Alright. I'll be back" I told him. "You better. Bed time is 6:30" he called.

"Then you have to wake up before noon" I smiled and I opened the door and walked out. I walked to Ryan's house and again I stood at the door. I knocked. No answer. I knocked again and the door was opened.

"I dont want what your sellin" Ryan spoke as he opened the door then he smiled.

"Oh Bee. Hey come in come in" he pulled me in and I chuckled. "Dont knock cause I sometimes dont answer. Stupid sales men" Ryan shook his head and I smiled.

"What if its girl scouts? Everyone loves the cookies" I waved my arm and he smiled. "Girl scouts are. Crazy man" he shook his head and it was quiet for a second.

"The party" he gasped and I nodded. We walked over to the couch and he breathed.

"We got the place we looked at we got a DJ set up. Food for it and drinks of course. Open bar. Duh. A room in the back and then a room in the back back for the special people" he tilted his head and winked at me.

"And the people are gonna be bitchin" he spoke and I laughed. "You're a great manager and an even better friend" I told him and he looked taken a back by this and then he smiled. Almost in tears and stood up and cleared his throat.

"Shut up, and tell me how your day was" he rolled his eyes and sat back down. "It was great. Found all my classes. No one bothered me at lunch. Got a new book. I'm in art" I smiled and he nodded and chuckled.

"That's great. Maybe you can teach Mason how to read" he spoke and we both laughed.

"That's good. I'm glad your day was good" he patted my leg and stood up. My throat got dry and tears were brought to my eyes.

"Oh my god Bee. What happened? Did someone say somthing?" He asked and pulled me up. I wrapped my arms around him and cried in to his shoulder.

"I will beat someone. I'll pay someone to beat up a kid. No dirt on my hands. Who was it?" He asked and wrapped his arms around me.

"No no. Ryan. That was the first time in 17 years that someone asked me how my day was" I told him and he squeezed me tight.

"Well not the first time but you know what I mean" I said and he laughed. "Well you better get use to it" he told me and we stepped back. "Cause I'm gonna ask you every day" he shrugged and I wiped my eyes and smiled.