62

I stood there with my hands on my hips and I thought for a second. "No way you have watched any of our videos. You don't think were funny." Toby shook her head and I smiled.

"I dont know about y'all but I'm getting garbage ass loot" I pointed at Cameron.

"I woke up. Pretty hard and now. I'm flaccid. Should I see a doctor?" I spoke and pointed at Eric and he chuckled.

"I'm not sure that you can say that" I pointed to Toby.

"Alright we gotta get the air drop man. We gotta get it quick" I pointed at Mason and did a bad accent.

"Oh it's so windy. It is so windy this is not safe" I raised an eye brow at Matt and I turned to Jay last.

"Fornite-Andy. Stoner-Andy. Shit player-Andy. Black-Andy. C-" "Actually Black-Andy was me" Cam pointed it him self and smiled.

"My dad the wacky racist guy" I smiled and Cameron chuckled. We all laughed for a second and I crossed my arms.

"Why? Why do you watch us?" Mason smiled and I shrugged. "Cause you guys love your work and it calms me down. You make people smile when nothing else will" I spoke and they all looked at me.

"And cause I love you guys" I blushed and shrugged. "Aww who's our number one fan" Cameron opened his arms and walked towards me.

"Ok I didn't mean it dont hug me" I put my arms up and we all laughed.

"Seg" Ryan spoke. "Way" Cam pointed at him. "Arent we going somewhere?" Ryan asked and we looked at him and smiled.

"Airport" we all spoke and he smiled and nodded. We all walked out the door and got in to an uber. We got to the airport and we all carried our bags.

Ryan stopped in a clear area. "We gotta eat our 'food' before security" Ryan told us and we nodded winking on the word food.

"I saw a little place with not many people a few places back" Cameron spoke. "I dont wanna go back" Mason frowned and slouched.

"We could keep walking?" Jay offered. "Yea but what if we dont find a place" Eric spoke out.

"And I dont wanna miss our flight. . Again" Toby sighed. "And were walking." Ryan shook his head and we stared to walk again.

We could see a little bakery close to security and we went and sat in the back of the store. We all squeezed into one table and Ryan passed around the bags.

"How many?" I asked Eric and looked down at the bags of weird candy. "5 of those. 1 of these. 2 of those and a half of this" he spoke and put it in front of me.

We had it all eaten, Toby ate a little and Jay didn't have any. Ryan wasn't also completely fried. We all stood up and we started to walk again.

"Ok. Security and then to our plane" Ryan spoke as a herd of us walked. We went through security and I was standing in the line beside Cameron and Mason. I looked up at Cam as he stood there.

"Cam" I spoke and he had his arms cross and be looked at me. "Yea?" He asked and looked down at me. "Why are you so tall" I asked him and he smiled.

"They kick in?" He smiled and I giggled a little bit and walked through the scanner. I stood there and waited for Cam. He smiled as he walked over.

"Close your mouth" he tapped my chin and I closed my mouth and put and hand over it. "Here" he spoke and handed me my shoes.

"Have a good flight" one of the security people spoke. "Oh you too" I smiled and I felt my heart drop. You too. Ugh. I heard the boys laughing and the security person chuckled and smiled.

"That was awesome" Eric laughed and I punched him. "Ow" he wined and rubbed his arm. We found everyone and we walked to our gate. I saw a couple seats together and people started to sit.

I walked over and I sat down next to Mason and Jay. "So where are we going?" I asked Jay and he smiled lightly.

"A place" he nodded. "Again?" I asked and rubbed my eyes. "No." He stopped and laughed.

"Just shhh. Close your eyes" he told me and I rolled my neck over to look at Mason. "Hey" I spoke and he looked at me.

"Bee you gotta close your mouth" He chuckled and I sat up and closed my mouth. "Jay told me to shh" I told him and he smiled.

"You mocked me. Making fun of people is my job. And to get you fucked up" he told me and I put my bottom lip out.

"Sorry Mason. Next time. I promise" I nodded and he smiled. "You know I can't stay mad at you" he laughed and rolled his eyes.

"Bee" I heard my name and I looked behind me. Ryan. "Hi?" I asked and he nodded. "Plane ticket" he handed me the ticket and I hummed and held it in my hands.

"What's your seat?" Mason asked and he held a similar paper. "E4" he said and looked at my paper. "Jay mate, what seat you got?" Mason leaned over and looked at Jay's ticket.

"E3" Jay huffed. "Trade me tickets" Mason spoke and looked at me. "What do you have?" I asked him and chuckled.

"E5" he crinkled his nose and I smiled and we traded tickets. I sat there for a bit longer and I could really feel the drugs start to take effect. I meant uh food. Food take effect.

"Bee come on they are calling us to the plane" Matt spoke and stood in front of me. I stood up and I walked on to the plane.

I found my seat. E5 now. I sat down and Mason on my direct right. A gap then Ryan on my left. I sat there and I felt a tap. I looked over at Ryan.

"Did you trade seats with zuckles?" He asked me and I nodded a bit. "No I had the seating just right" he sighed and I smiled.

"We can trade back if you want" I smirked and he threw his hands up. "Nah. I'll be passed out anyway" he smiled and leaned his head back. I chuckled and Mason was just playing on his phone.