157

"Tomorrow we have to go to Sydney. I've already rented a couple cars nothing crazy this time" he explained while scrolling though his phone.

"The Misfits minus Jay. Have been invited to compete in this years CS what ever what ever. It's in Sydney and I have already got us a place" he waved his hand and then looked up at me and nodded.

"And when do we have to be there?" I asked him. "We have to get to the hotel at 3 tomorrow afternoon and then the tournament is the next day" he told me.

"Takes like 6 ish hours to get there. So we have to leave 10 before 9 and wake up at 8ish" I questioned and Ryan nodded.

"I'm glad you did that because I had nothing ready if you asked" Ryan spoke and we all laughed. We finished breakfast and Cam and I were goin home.

"Nice ring" he told me and I brought my hand up and looked at him. "You didn't think I'd notice? When did he ask you?" He chuckled. "The night before last. I snuck out and went to the park around midnight" I smiled and twisted the ring and smiled.

"I heard the window creak" he told me and I gasped and looked up at him. "So did you cry?" He asked and I pushed him as he laughed. He chuckled as he walked back to my side and nudged me a little bit.

"Yeah I did" I told him and looked at the ground. "Should have recorded it. Matt is always looking for those great click bait titles he needs pictures for them" he spoke and we both laughed.

"Very big missed opportunity" I laughed and then I thought about what we did after. I shook my head and we walked again. Cam unlocked and opened the door for me.

"Oh Cam" I spoke and we turned around as we were headed to our rooms. "I told Stella that Levi was gonna ask to marry me. You were right" I told him and he smiled.

"Oh and I did kiss her too. It was weird and I was drunk and she was drunk and there was this guy" I trailed off and we both smiled. "Its ok" he assured me and I smiled as I walked to my room as he walked to his.

I got in and shut my door. I started to pack a bag and I got all my shit in order. Like a 3 day trip I'll be fine. 87 pairs of underwear cause what if I shit my self every day?

I laid on my bed and I heard our front door. Then I heard mumbled voices and footsteps coming down the hall. I turned my head and Stella walked in. "What if I was a robber?" She asked and put her hands on her hips.

"Guess I would have died?" I shrugged. "I brought Tai food." She pointed and walked back down the hall. I got up and walked behind her. I saw Cameron in the kitchen eating somthing and he looked at us.

"Thank you Stella" Cameron smiled and he took his food and went into his room. "We can watch tv. Come on" she spoke and we both got food and sat down.

"So Bee" Stella spoke and I looked at her. "How good was the sex after he asked?" And her pinky touched the ring on my finger. I gasped and I covered her mouth.

"Shut up" I spoke and she laughed and pushed me off. "At least tell me you cried" she smiled and I laughed a little. "Yeah like a baby" I sighed and she smiled. "It was amazing" I whispered and she gasped and we both laughed.

We ate our food and watched tv. Stella was on her way out the door going to the uber she called. "I love you thanks for having me over" she smiled and hugged me.

"I love you too be safe and text me when you get home" I told her and she nkdded as she backed up. "Thanks for feeding my dog too." I chuckled and she laughed a little.

"Thank you Stella" Cameron cleared his throat and we both looked at him. We laughed and she walked out the door. She got un the car and it drove off. "Your dog huh? Who pays the Bill's? Who feeds you?" He threw his hands up.

"Do you know that I have to do taxes?" He smiled as I laughed and started to walk to my room. "Maybe I'll just move out?" I shrugged. "I suddenly love doing taxes wow" he spun around and went in to his room.

I laughed and walked to my room and shut my door. It was pretty late and I was tired. I got changed and laid in bed and texted my group chat with the boys.

Me: So uh we have to be up in 8 hours so all of you best be asleep.

Mason: Why aren't you asleep tho?

Cam: Shh trying to sleep.

Mason: Shut up cunt I'll text on here all night.

Toby: *me putting this chat on silent cause this might take awhile*

Jay: I just won another Fortnite game

Matt: Jay way are you always up?

Eric: Gotta get those epic wins bro.

Ryan: Literally shut the fuck up and go to sleep!!

Sam: Ryan you are literally up I hear you in the kitchen.

Cam: Oh called out!

Ryan: I was trying to make a taco.

Me: Guys 8 hours. I know that isnt enough time and I am not dealing with 8 cranky kids tomorrow

Mason: Guess someone has started.

Ryan: Gross. Mason shes gonna kill you.

Eric: Run buddy

Matt: she does now where you sleep.

Mason: Shut the hell up. She's probably sleeping by now.

Me: Nope and I'm going to bed. Good night.

Mason: Night

Cam: Good night

Eric: Night night

Jay: Sleeper Andy

Ryan: Good night

Sam: Night Bee

Matt: 🤙🤙

After the burst of messages I clicked my phone off and set a couple alarms to wake me up. I closed my eyes and drifted to sleep.

-

I woke up and my alarm sounded so loud. I lifted my hand uo and swiped it across my screen a few times before it shut off. I took a deep breath and I streached out. I sat up and I grabbed my phone. 8:22am. I got on the group chat.

Me: Just woke up. Hope you guys are too I'll be over to the crack house in 20 minutes.

No dots and no replies. I plugged my phone in and walked to the bathroom. I got in and I showered and got redressed. I grabbed my phone and still no texts. I walked out and I knocked on Cameron's door.

"I'm awake!" He spoke startled. "Were meeting at the boys house. I'm leaving in 5 minutes" I spoke and I heard some things drop to the ground and heard him stumble.

"Uh yeah wait for me I'll be right out" he called again and I walked to back porch. I sat in a chair and smoked a cigarette and scrolled on my phone. It was 8:37 now. I threw the butt into the yard and I walked back inside and saw Cameron walk from his room with a suitcase being dragged behind him.

He had sunglasses on and a hat as he smiled at me. "Lets go to Sydney" he nodded and I smiled. We grabbed our stuff and walked out the door. We got an uber to the boys house and we walked up to the front door.