108

"Good morning this is 97.2 weather raido. Were lookin at sunny weather all day long. 76 is the high and for the low its 56 at night. The-" my new clock stopped talking as I smacked it off.

I sat up and the thoughts of last might flooded back to me and I got a stupid smile on my face.

"I hate myself" I shook my head and I got outta bed. I took a shower and I got dressed. I walked out and Cameron was pouring coffee in to his cup and he looked at me.

"Did you get a new alarm?" He asked me and I nodded. "When I ripped the other one out of the wall the cord was exposed and Eric gave me a very firm talking to that I could die because of it" I shrugged and he laughed.

We drank our coffee and I was walking to the door. "Have a great day. Happy birthday Eve, Eve, Eve." He smiled. 3 days til I was 18. 3 whole days and I would be an adult. I smiled and I walked out the door. I saw Levi's car and I got in.

"What do you want for your birthday?" He asked me as I got in and I looked at him. "Nothing" I told him.

"Nothing?" He asked and I nodded. "Is this the nothing that is somthing. Or the nothing where you just want me to get you somthing small?" He squinted at me as he drove towards the school.

"No it's the type of nothing where I want nothing." I told him and he hummed. "Nothing" I repeated and he held his hands up.

"What are the guys getting you?" He asked me. "Nothing. I told them the same thing" I spoke and he laughed dryly.

"What?" I asked him and he looked at me. "Come on" he spoke and I threw my hands up. "What?" I asked and smiled.

"Nothing" he shook his head and put both hands on the wheel and kept driving. We got to school and I looked at him.

"Bye baby" he winked at me and I smiled and kissed him. I got out and I walk up to the school. "Beatrix" I heard my name as I stepped into the school.

Stella linked arms with me and she pulled me towards the stairs where no one else was.

"What?" I asked her and Jack and Lucas were behind me. "Did you see him yesterday?" Stella whispered and I glanced at Lucas who was looking at me.

"See who?" I asked her. "Dillan. Hes back. That bitch got out on parole and community service" she scoffed and rolled her eyes.

"Really?" I asked and she nodded. "I will literally kill him if he even looks at you" she put her hands up and I smiled.

"You are to pretty to beat somone up" I told her and she smiled. "Am I pretty?" Lucas asked and I kissed his cheek.

"Course you are" I told him and he smiled. "Well if you see him. Kick him in the nuts. He deserves it" Jack told me and I nodded.

"Trust me I will" I told him. The bell rang and we all went to class. I sat and my classes taught me things that they thought I would need for the future.

Lunch rolled around and I went and sat with my friends and we chatted. "He is so fucking disgusting" Stella glared across the cafeteria and looked at Dillan sitting across the room with his popular friends.

"I can see a vein sticking out of your forhead" Jack spoke and Stella blinked and put her hand to cover her forehead. Lunch passed and it was almost the end of the day. I got a buzz on my phone. Text from Lucas.

Lucas: You got a ride home? I'll drive you if you want.

Me: I'm good. Levi is picking me up but thank you. :D

Lucas: Alright. Be safe. :)

I pressed send and I watched my screen turn black. It died. "Shit" I whispered to my self and I started to listen again.

The last bell rang and I got to my locker and started to put my shit away. I walked to the front of the school, and I saw Dillan by the doors looking around at everyone.

I ducked and I walked into the girls bathroom and then out a side door. I breathed and I heard a click and my arm was grabbed.

I went to scream and I was harshly pushed against a wall and my mouth was covered. My eyes looked in to Dillans and he looked pissed.

"If you make a sound I swear I'll make it look like you killed your self" he gritted his teeth and I nodded. He grabbed the back of my neck and tore my backpack from me.

I winced as I was pushed and I saw at least 5 other guys off the team. They ripped through my bag and dumped everything out.

"This little bitch got me kicked off the team" Dillan spoke and squeezed my neck tighter. I tried to pry him off me, but I couldn't.

"Dillan. Please" I whimpered and he kicked open one of the stall doors. The others watched as I was pushed in. I tried to scream and Dillan punched my gut so hard all the air was knocked out of me.

"The coach told me I couldn't fucking play" he pushed me in and held my hands behind my back. He made me bend over and my face was dangerously close to the toilet.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry. Dillan please-" he pushed my face into the water and I struggled to get away from him and I tried to hold my breath.

I let my legs go numb in any attempt to get away. Dillan was on top of me I thought I was gonna pass out and he dragged me back up and I gasped for air.

I flung my arms around and tried to kick him but he shoved me back in. I breathed in water and my vision started to get black. I could hear laughing and yelling and cheering.

He grabbed my hair and yanked me up and I was throwing up water at this point. My shirt and my pants were all wet and gross and I was soaked.

"Please. Stop" I gagged and fell against the side of the stall. "You are so fucking pathetic. So fuckin desperate for attention" Dillan spit and he dragged me out of the stall.

"What the hell are you doing?!" I heard a mans voice and I was laying in the floor. A janitor had walked in and all the players ran out past him.

"Are you ok sweetheart?" He asked me and seemed very worried. I was crying and I had throw up and had toilet water on me.

"Its ok. Its ok" he spoke and he grabbed paper towels and I wiped my face. "I'm sorry. Sorry about the mess" I told him and he shook his head.

"Dont even worry about it" he told me and helped me stand up. "Is there someone you can call?" He asked me and I wiped my mouth and shook my head.

"My phone is dead. My boyfriend was suppose to pick me up after school, but I was uh. They grabbed me" I told him and turned around.

"Ok. That's ok you can use my phone" he told me and we walked out of the bathroom and up to the office.