144

We drove for like 10 minutes and we stopped at a house. I got out and walked up and my heart was racing a little bit. I breathed and I knocked on the door.

"I'll be right there" I heard a guy call and I waited there for a moment. A man opened the door and smiled at me.

"What's up?" He asked. "Uh" I cleared my throat. "Mason said that-" "Mason that dog. He couldn't come get it him self?" He chuckled and opened the door a little wider.

"I'm Dan. I'll go get it for you" he spoke and I stepped in the door as he walked away. I shut the door and it looked and smelled like an old ladies house along with weed and cigarettes. Dan came back and he held a tin lunch box. He smiled and handed it to me and I gave him the money.

"You're Bee right? Why didn't Mason come?" He asked me and I chuckled. "He already smoked a bit and he couldn't even stand up off the couch" I told him and Dan chuckled.

"Well it was very nice to meet you" he told me and we walked to the door. "Yea you too" I told him and he opened the door.

"Oh and congratulations on the marriage. Lucky guy" he nodded and I blushed a bit and smiled again. "Thank you" I held up the lunch box and he nodded as I walked out the door.

I got back in the car and he took me home. I gave home 50 bucks and he drove off as I walked up to the door. I opened it as I held the box.

"Bee?" Mason called and he was in the kitchen now. "Just me" I spoke and I rounded the corner. He was shirtless with a cigarette hanging from his mouth looking a bit pale.

"I threw up" he sighed and I walked over and gave him the box. "That fuckin guy" Mason laughed and looked at it.

"Was he cool?" Mason asked and handed me his cigarette. "Yea. Really nice" I smiled and took a drag off of it. "Cool. I've got some raps, and I already found us a movie" he told me and I nodded.

"I'm gonna go to the corner and get some snacks" I told him. "You want some cash?" He asked and I shook my head. "No I got it. Is there anything you want?" I asked him and he pursed his lips.

"Cookies, and something for my head" he nodded and I smiled. "Ok. I'll be right back." I smiled and walked out the door. I walked out of the house and down to the little store. I bought some snacks and drinks and walked back.

Mason and I sat in the living room and he was hunched over the table. "Look" he spoke and I leaned forward. "You don't wanna break it apart to much. And then even it all out" he told me and I looked at the drugs on the table.

"You think you can roll it?" He asked and I shook my head. "Come on" he nudged me. "Tuck it there and then lick and stick." He pointed it the open rap.

I grabbed it and pushed in with my thumbs carfully and I licked one of the side and carfully put it together. He watched and I held it up. "Beautiful. Jesus christ you should do it everytime" he said amazed and I laughed.

"Have you seen the way Swags does it? Christ" he shook his head. We smoked and we ate snacks while watching a movie. A couple hours later I was tired as I sat on the couch.

"You want one" he shook his pack of cigarettes at me and I leaned forwards and got the ash tray. He gave me one and I smiled and I heard the door open. I heard laughs and foot steps.

"Got it smells like some one died in here" I heard Eric say. "Mason?" Toby called and Jay walked into the living room. "What are you two doing?" Jay asked and put his hands on his hips.

"Bee" Eric spoke and took the cigarette from my hand. "Really" I complained and Mason handed me his as Eric tapped mine out. "You two have done this all day?" Toby asked and we both nodded.

"Well not all day. I woke up at 4. What time is it?" I asked. "Almost 7" Eric told me and I looked at Mason. "Better get home then" I patted his knee and I stood up.

"Well I've taught you all that I can for today." Mason spoke and we laughed. "Do you want me to walk you home" Jay asked me and I stood there and looked at him.

"I'm fine" I spoke and I took a step and nearly fell. Jay caught my arm and I looked up at him. "I'll walk you home" he told me and I nodded. "Thank you Mason" I told him and he smiled snd nodded.

"Anytime. Have fun with the gang" he told me amd I gave him a thumbs up as Jay and I walked out the door. We walked and Jay helped me stay on the sidewalk. We got to the house and Jay pushed open the door while still helping me stand steady.

We walked and I ran into a wall and kinda stum led a bit. "Fuck" I scrunched my eye brows and I pushed the wall. "Bee" Jay spoke and Cameron walked out of his room and looked at us.

"Hey I'm home" I raised my arm up and Cameron smiled. "Just put her on the couch. Thanks mate" Cameron smiled and Jay had me sit in the couch.

"Thank you Jay" I told him and he smiled. Jay left and Cameron came and sat down next to me. I was really tired and I had closed my eyes and leaned my head back as I heard the tv playing.

"Fuck" I spoke and I felt Cam jump. "What? Shit your self?" He asked and chuckled. I swung my hand and smacked his arm. He laughed more and I smiled.

"I gotta pack a bag cause Stella, Lucas and Jack are gonna be here at 10 tomorrow" I told him and sat on the edge of the couch and I got a head spin. I closed my eyes and I breathed out.

"Sit back. If you have the spins don't throw up" He held my shoulder and I blinked a couple times and looked up. "I'm good. But I do have to pack a bag" I told him and he nodded.

"Be carful" he told me and I nodded as I stood up carfully and kinda stumbled to my room. I pushed open the door and I flopped on to my bed face first.

My shoes were still on, but it was dark and just the right amount of cold. I let my eyes stay shut. Just for a minute. I breathed and then passed out.