117

"If anything happens. Call me and I'll be there in 10 minutes" he told me and I looked at him. "Really?" I asked and he nodded. "Thanks" I smiled and I stood up.

"Have a good day at school" he spoke as I walked out the door and waved to him. I saw Levi's car parked on the curb and I walked over and hopped in.

"Let's skip" he spoke and I looked at him. "I can't" I told him and he sighed as we started to drive off. "I could come in with you" he spoke and I shook my head.

"I'll be fine" I told him and he grabbed my hand and laced our fingers. "I'll kidnap you. I swear I will" he smiled and laughed and I squeezed his hand.

"I know you would. But I'm alright" I told him and he pulled me closer as we drove. We got to school and he kiss my cheek.

"I'll see you after school" he told me and I smiled and nodded. I got out and walked up the steps to this prison.

"Bee" I heard my name and Lucas linked his arm with mine. "Lucas" I replied back and he smiled. We walked and then the bell rang and I went to class. My phone buzzed and I had a text.

Stella: Bee your ass better Bee here

Me: Lol I am

Stella: Good cause I've got some stuff to tell you!!! At lunch

Me: What sort of stuff?

Jack: ??

Lucas: ??

Stella: Big ol' brain stuff. I'll tell u later

I shut my phone off and I started to listen. The bell rang a few more times and I was walking to lunch. I sat down at the table and Jack sat there with his tray.

"You see Dill today?" He asked quietly and then glanced up at me. "Not yet." I smiled and he laughed. "Oh my god!" Stella squealed and she ran up and sat down beside me.

"I've got all the answers" she told me excited and I smiled. "All the answers?" I asked her and she nodded.

She told me about some girl and another girl. How they were fighting and this guy did somthing. I was listening but she talks fast. Soon enough the bell rang and Stella sighed.

"Come on" I told her and we both got up. We were walked woth a crowd of people and I tripped and fell to the floor. I heard laughs and I had barely caught myself before my face smacked against the ground.

"Back off" Jack seethed and I looked up and saw Dillan and his friends laughing. I stood up with Stella's help and people were still walking from the cafeteria.

I started to walk away because I didn't even want to look at him. "Slut" I heard Dillan scoff under his breath. I stopped and Stella looked at me.

I whipped around and balled my hand in to a fist. I punched Dillans jaw as hard as I could and he stumbled and fell to the floor.

"Beatrix Bradford!" I heard my name being yelled and my hand started to hurt. Dillan held his face and I turned around and saw Mr. Finkle walking towards me.

"My office now" he raised his voice and pointed to the doors. I nodded and I walked out with my friends with me. We got out of the room and Lucas laughed a little.

"You rocked his shit" Jack nudged me and I smiled. "Hurt my hand" I sighed and looked at it. Stella grabbed it and I winced as she brought it closer to look at it.

"You think your gonna get in trouble?" Jack asked me and I shrugged. "By Mr. Finkle? Maybe" I sighed.

"No Cameron" Jack spoke and I shrugged. "I don't think so. Dillan has a very punchable face. I think he'll understand" I shrugged and they all nodded.

"You guys better get to class" I told them and I smiled. "Text us what he says" Stella told me and I nodded. I walked to the office and I went in to the principal's office and sat down in the chair.

Mr. F walked in and I looked at him. Dillan walked in with a bag of ice on his face and they both sat down.

Mr. Finkle took a deep breath and he laced his fingers together and put them on his desk.

"She punched me" Dillan spoke and Mr. Finkle put his hand up. "You called me a slut" I spit back at him and got a glare. "You both need to learn how to control your selves" He told us.

"What ever is going on needs to stop, now. This school has zero tolerance for this." He spoke again.

"Your parents are being called now to come pick you up. You will be suspended for the rest of the year and-" "What? How is that fair? I cant-" Dillan stopped as Mr. F put his hand up again.

"I don't care. Come graduation you will not be walking across the stage with your class mates" he told us and both of our jaws dropped.

"Mr. Finkle that's not fair" I spoke and he looked at me. "What's not fair is the way you two have been acting" he raised his voice at us.

"He stuck my head in a toliet!" I yelled and stood up. "Ms. Bradford I'm gonna need you to calm down" The principle pointed at me.

I breathed and I could feel my throat get tight and I sat back down. "You will receive your diplomas in the mail" he told us and I sat back and I thought I was gonna cry.

"The rest of your homework will be given to you tomorrow. Your parents will have to pick it up for you." Mr. F spoke and I gritted my teeth and blinked back tears.

"Mr. Finkle. There guardians are here" the office lady popped her head in and he nodded. He stood up and looked at us.

"Stand up, shake hands, and be dine with it" Mr. Finkle spoke as his door shut. "No way" Dillan shook his head as we both stood up.

"Do it now." He told us firmly and I stuck out my hand. He scoffed and we shook hands and then we walked out. I saw Eric and a woman standing there.

"You ok?" Eric asked me and Dillan walked over to the lady. "You better tell me what the hell is going on Dillan Walker. Right now" the woman spoke and I smiled a bit and nodded at Eric.

"Your not Beatrix's guardian. Where is Cameron?" Mr. Finkle looked at Eric. "Hes working. I'm on the list" Eric told him and Mr. Finkle nodded.

"I'm gonna have to talk to you two in my office" Mr. F opened his door and Dillan's mom and Eric walked in.

"The two of you go clean out your lockers" Mr. Finkle spoke and we nodded and we walked out of the office.