S2 EP 3 ! "Switch it on 'Em!"

Start from the beginning

"You gotta be kidding me." 'Dalvin' said.

"We switched bodies!" 'DeVante' said out loud.

Dalvin was in DeVante's body, DeVante was in K-Ci's body, K-Ci was in JoJo's body, and JoJo was in Dalvin's body.

"How is this physically possible?" JoJo questioned.

The four slowly turned to look at the empty bottle of soda.

"That demon soda had to be the cause! I ain't sexy anymore!" K-Ci screeched as JoJo mugged him.

"I don't know how you walk around with this box shaped head all day. Got me 'bout to-" Dalvin critisized DeVante's head shape as he leaned forward pretending to fall. The actual DeVante slapped Dalvin, or himself, on the back of his neck.

Darlene came to the middle of the stairs, "DeVante, that Tanai girl is here to see you." She announced.

"Send her down." DeVante told her, still in K-Ci's body, as Darlene gave him a look. "Is your name DeVante?"

JoJo nudged Dalvin. "Oh yeah! Send her down."

Darlene gave the crew a weird look before mumbling something and walking up the steps. Tanai appeared, seconds later.

"Hey De!" She gave a bright smile as she ran over to Dalvin, hugging him.

"Wassup?" He gave a smile. DeVante yanked the two away from each other, and stood in front of Tanai, smirking. "Can I get a hug?"

Tanai, thinking that DeVante was K-Ci, declined the offer. "I'm good."

K-Ci smirked himself, before leaping off the couch. "How about me?"

"Of course JoJo!" Tanai gave 'JoJo' a hug and gave DeVante a look as he glared at him.

"May I add that you're lookin' mighty fine this evening? Do a spin for me baby." Dalvin told Tanai as she obliged. Before she was done spinning, DeVante grabbed her by her waist.

"Get off me, K-Ci!" Tanai tried to get out of the young man's grip.

"Nai, its me! DeVante!" DeVante tried to explain to her but she wasn't trying to hear it.

"I'm pretty sure I know what DeVante looks like." Tanai rolled her eyes as JoJo tapped her. "Nah, but seriously. Thats DeVante, I'm JoJo, K-Ci is me, and Dalvin is DeVante."

Tanai looked at the four. "Prove it."

"Would I lie to you?" DeVante questioned as Tanai and the other three gave him a look. "Would JoJo lie to you?" He fixed his sentence.

"Good point." Tanai sat next to DeVante on the couch. "So how'd this happen?"

"That." K-Ci pointed to the bottle of soda. "We ordered it from this damn pizzeria and we don't know how the hell this could have happened."

"Why don't you just call the place back and ask for another bottle of the soda, so it can reverse this...spell?" Tanai suggested.

"Good idea!" Dalvin grabbed the telephone and dialed the numbers to the pizzeria.

"The number you have dialed is not in service right now." Was heard on the other side of the phone. Dalvin hung the phone up as K-Ci groaned.

"How the hell does a pizzeria place have a phone thats disconnected?" DeVante questioned.

"I don't know, but grab y'all coats cause we'll be going down there." JoJo grabbed his coat and left the house as Dalvin, DeVante, K-Ci did as told as Tanai followed.

·

The two sets of brothers, as well as Tanai, stormed into the pizzeria.

"Um...is everything alright, my friends?" One of the delivery men questioned.

"No! We're here to file for a complaint!" K-Ci said.

"Okay..." The delivery man nodded.

"We want another bottle of Electric Melon Sizzle, ASAP!" DeVante yelled.

"And y'all need to pay y'all damn phone bill!" Dalvin pointed out.

"What do you mean? Our phone bill is paid!" The delivery man said, and as if on cue, the phone rang. A woman that worked there answered the phone.

"We dialed four five-nine two and it said it was disconnected." JoJo told the man.

"Thats because our number is three five-nine two."

"You dialed the wrong number!" Tanai mugged Dalvin as well as his brothers.

"It ain't my fault if I have DeVante's fingers!" Dalvin defended himself as the delivery man passed K-Ci the soda. "Lucky for you guys, this is the last bottle."

K-Ci hurriedly twisted the cap off the bottle and downed some of the soda, before DeVante snatched it and drank some. JoJo snatched it from him and drank some, and Dalvin repeated the steps until the whole bottle was empty.

"Aight, now lets go home and sleep this off." K-Ci lead the three out of the store as Tanai and the delivery man shared a look.

·

"I'm sexy again!" A voice yelled, startling JoJo, DeVante and Dalvin. They ran over to the mirror where K-Ci was, and looked into reflections of themselves. Everything was back to normal.

They dapped each other up and smiled.

"Lets remember to not order from that pizza place again." JoJo stated.

"Agreed." DeVante nodded as a couple seconds went by.

"I'm hungry, y'all want some pizza?" Dalvin questioned as DeVante and JoJo nodded, while K-Ci grabbed the same menu from the pizzeria.

·

I know this shit was hella confusing but enjoy this update 💀
Love y'all !
- Pac Jr 💜.