~What Happens With The Almost Revelation?~

Start from the beginning

He didn't give us any go signal but he did made mention that we should always be careful of what his reaction might be, there can be a possibility that he can lose his memories once more when his brain gets stressed or in a state of shock. It's been 5 years and yet he still isn't able to remember anything, it's already a great time for us to tell him the whole story but the risk is that he might not be that welcome to know how we first met each other and fell in love.

Connor and I told our parents, telling them our decision that maybe this is the right time for Shawn to know that he is indeed the father of Skyler. For sure he would be so much ecstatic when he hears it, he loved Skyler so much that he even owned him as his the first time they met.

He didn't hesitate to proclaim himself as his father, he was even proud to say that he has a son as loving and wonderful as Skyler. I could never disregard and avoid the way he was looking at him with loving eyes, it made it seemed like he was falling in love with him the way how a father first falls in love with his own child. Without him knowing, he already is starting to react normally, the way he is supposed to react with our son but he doesn't know it.

When he hugged Skyler the first time he met him, I instantly saw adoration and love. He didn't even question me about that though I know Connor had provided him some of my background information and that specifically points out Skyler being my son. He opened his arms wide enough for Skyler to run his arms, hugging him as if he really felt as if he was his son and had been separated with him for so many years.

He didn't know how much I wanted to cry on that moment, to see my baby boy looking so happy and grateful that his father had now finally came back after his years of waiting. It was so hard for me, for a mother to tell her son that he doesn't have a father because of useless explanations we all could come up. The hairs in my whole body stood up, feeling so amazed, thrilled and felt like I was dreaming with goosebumps seeing how movie like the whole scene before me.

The way he held Skyler against his chest as they sleep side by side, it was the most wonderful and thrilling thing I could ever witness. Never have I thought that a scene like that would make me cry, but it actually did. Every night he made sure that he would be tucking him to bed, if not, he made sure that Skyler would be sleeping beside him just so they could have a small cuddle or spend some time together.

Shawn bonded with Skyler easily because that's their father and son bond, it was quite a relief to me that Skyler knows and sees Shawn as his father as he presented himself then in the past. It's better that he knows the truth rather than me saying that Shawn is 'a friend of mine' or 'a special someone' that Skyler could possibly get so confused and annoyed about.

The only problem that I have now is with Shawn, on how I will break it in to him because at this point I am so much scared to start such a conversation like this. I don't know how, I know how what to say so getting Connor here with me will lessen the nervousness that I could feel.

"It might be hard but we will find a way, all you have to know is that you're not alone in this Camila. I am with you and I'm going to help you no matter how hard it might be"

His words were so soothing enough to cal me down, in the past when Shawn still wasn't there to help me in all the problems I have Connor was there. He treated me so well, just like how a brother in law does and I am so much thankful that he never once tried to take his eyes off of me when I was pregnant with Skyler.

He made sure that I was well taken care off by Dr. Sanchez, all the things I need were bought by him as a sign of a small peace offering that he has for me. His guilt was still eating him alive no matter how many times I told him it was never his fault, he said the only thing he can do to make it up to me is to take care of his nephew and reunite him with his father.