"Aameen. Sum Aameen !" Hussain and Atif completed his dua and I just shook my head.

"Mama yaar ! Yeh kia bachay bachay lagaaye rakhtay hain har waqt ?!" I complained. "Itna bhi kia hai ab. Ab to itna tardpaaoun ga na tum logon ko ke bas !" I turned to them and mom smacked my head.

I turned to her with my jaw dropped.

"Yeh kaisi baatein kar raha hai, khota ! Allah jald hi mujhe apne potay potiyon ko dekhna naseeb farmaaye." She hmph'ed and I just dropped my head in my hands.

"Uff ! Yaar aap bhi ?!! Ya Allah, yeh mein kahaan phans gaya hoon." I said dramatically and they all laughed.

Bechari Nida ka to soch lo koi. Hudd hai yaar. Itna bhi desperate nahi hoon. Bari se bari hudd tak aik pappi maang loon ga uss se, magar yeh sab to bachon tak bhi pohanch gaye. Wah !

I chuckled a little as well and just laid my head against the car window and shut my eyes. Man was I tired. If only I had slept last night.

I just stared at the seat in front of me and didn't realize when I snoozed off.

***

"Oye ! Ghar aa gaya hai. Uth jaa !" Hussain nudged me and I opened my eyes.

I stretched as if I had slept for hours, although I had just zoned off for 25 minutes.

Waqas and Atif got out the car and so did mom and dad. Hussain turned to me, and gripping my face in his hands, he turned it 180 degrees, whispering.

"Woh dekh ! Aa gayi bhabhi." I squinted and in fact saw her car and my heart skipped a beat as she got out of the car with that dupatta over her head and her hair now open. Her tight curls lingered on her waist with utmost perfection and that bindi just added so much to her pretty face which the sunlight shone upon.

"Dude stop this aankhon se balatkaar and move your ass out of the car." My jaw dropped at what he just said and I got out, fisting my hands.

"Teri to....kameenay !!" I yelled as he ran away laughing and entered the house quickly before I could catch him.

"Yo bro. Easy there." Atif caught my arm and I sighed and walked in with him.

Mom and dad were busy seating them and I just went to the kitchen for a glass of water.....not ! I just stood there in the doorway and gawked at her. She hugged mom and called her 'ammi'. Hayee mein mar jawaan.

Feels beautiful to know, she's comfortable calling her that, because after her mom dies, mama will be the one for her.

She looked up and our eyes met and it was as if I had lost myself in those eyes right that moment.

Nida's POV:

I hugged Shehry's mom. Correction, my second mom.

"Allah tumhein aur Shehry ko dhair saari khushiyaan de aur aik doosray ka saath aise hi banaye rakhay. Aameen." She pulled away and carressed my cheek.

"Thank you...ammi." I said shyly upon finally deciding on a name and she grinned.

"Sounds perfect." She giggled and I sat back down.

I looked up and was in the process of scrutinizing the living room interiors when I suddenly saw Shehry standing across from us, leaning against the door frame of the kitchen.

Our eyes met and he winked at me, making butterflies go wild in me. He then made a kissy face and walked away, leaving me heated up at his crazy actions. Uff, yeh ladka !

I just sat there quietly when Hafsa nudged me. "Chalein oopar?"

I blushed slightly and then smirked at her, whispering. "Kiyun? Hussain ki yaad aa rahi hai?"