Forty Five

"You better start talking,"

Jisoo glared, eyes dark as she watches Solar change her facial expressions - swapping her anger to puppy eyes and it almost made Jisoo fall sick. It almost felt as if someone was busy playing with her intestines. But Jisoo is not stupid. She can see right through Solar's act. And the fact that she has overheard the conversation between Solar and Star was all the confirmation that she needed.

"What are you—"

"Cut the bullshit,"Jisoo grits, crossing her arms over her chest and falls silent yet again.

This time waiting for a her to start her sentence properly. But Solar pauses, feeling her heartbeat steadily begin to ring through her ears and suddenly the fear of getting caught begins to layer in chest. The anxiety even almost causes her to confess.

Almost.

"I see through you,"Jisoo nods,"I see the glares you give to Y/n, and the puppy eyes you give to Jimin. Your double sided meanings, practically flirting with him constantly despite him having a girlfriend. Don't get me started at how you speak about Y/n when she is not around."

Solar blankly blinks, the emotions begin to dawn her and she starts to shake her head furiously.

"N-no that's not what I—"

"I know everything,"Jisoo takes a dangerous step towards the girl, watching her crocodile tears begin to build in her eyes.

This wasn't like Jisoo at all. She was the one to wipe away tears , and never cause them but Solar thinks she is slick —and Jisoo is not naive. Whatever this sick girl was planning, Jisoo will stop it. Simply because she was there for you whenever you had your bad days.

You were a good person and you didn't deserve whatever shit Solar was throwing at you. For fuck sakes, you had a heart of gold. Jisoo can feel her glares get cold and she wait for Solar to start talking, but as she is just about to talk Jisoo decides to serve the poor girl with the truth.

"Park Jimin will never want you." Jisoo starts,"You were just a one night stand —you will never be more than just that."

And her heart fucking shatters. Solar can do absolutely anything but to change that fact, and yet she can't. Jisoo watches as she balls her hands into fists while the tip of her ears became bright pink. Solar wanted to scream and Jisoo for being forward and tell her to mind her business, but no matter what she couldn't.

Because it was the truth.

"N-no, "Solar stutters, feeling as if the world has come to halt, "B-but Jimin flirted with me - we made love, "

"You had plain emotionless sex."Jisoo bluntly said, "He fucked you but he makes love and cherishes Y/n, there is a difference."

Solar feels her heart shatter before instantly breaking the eye contact. She glares at the floor, as her thoughts paced. Her stomach begins to boil as the fire within her began to burn. But she bites down her tongue and Jisoo just watches her carefully before crossing her arms over her chest.

"If you don't tell Jimin and Y/n about your sick plan, "Jisoo walks around her slowly before colliding her shoulder into Solar, "I will."

"And you, "Jisoo stops in her tracks and places her finger on Star's chest."You broke up with Jimin. Get off his dick and get over it. Because he sure as fuck got over you."

...

The house was divided.

And you hated it.

The boys were all upset at Taehyung, which resulted with him sitting with the girls most of the time - but only when Hyejin wasn't there. Hyejin was now awfully silent and she only spoke when she is spoken to. Which is an odd trait because usually she was the life of the party.

But now all of you sat on the floor, you cradled in Jimin's arms, back pressed against his chest while his arms wrapped around you securely while the blanket draping around you in comfort. The both of you are also being a bit isolated.

Jimin has been avoiding Star at all costs. Whenever she was in the room, he would fall quiet or even walk out.

Simply because he couldn't do it. He knew he had to talk to her but he just was not ready.

The rest of the gang laid on the floor, surrounded by pillows and blankets as you all watched the movie up on the large television. The Disney movie has everyone's attention...except for Jimin's.

His mind was still on the fact that he needs to talk to Star. No matter how many times he wanted to avoid her, the talk needed to happen. But one thing that was prominently on his mind right was how adorable you looked. The hoodie draped over you comfortably- and with you knees against your chest, the blanked that you and your boyfriend shared, covering you completely.

You looked so tiny.

"Baby you're so cute, " He whispers in your ear, your heart beating faster and faster the more his breath causes the hairs on the back of your neck to stand.

He watches as you face flushes and he says something that makes your body swamp in heat.

"I could just eat you, "

You shudder before nervously gulping and looking around, his stares fall dark and you just try and see who is looking your way, but instead, everyone was facing the Tv, some even in a laying position to show that they were sleeping. You blush even harder at that and quickly hide your face and Jimin holds himself back from laughing.

"Go up to my room and get naked."

"I'll be up in 5 minutes, "

You nod your head, allowing him to kiss the side of your head before standing up and walking out. Jimin realised that nobody even paid attention to you walking out and he was already hot on your tails before gripping the hem of your bikini bottoms. One hand already taking a good handful of your ass.

You swat away his itching fingers and Jimin doesn't even wait to get into the bedroom. With nobody in sight, the hungry man easily turns you around and kisses your feverishly. His soft lips moulding into yours perfectly while his slow and patient pace was allowing your body to get nice and hot.

Jimin pulls you up by your thighs and on impulse you wrap them around his waist - you never understood how he would carry your fat ass but you were not in a mood to question it.

You loved the way his lips felt on yours, the way he knew when to pull away for the both of you to catch a breath before he reattaches the lips again. It almost became to hard to breath but you didn't care. If you could kiss him forever - you would.

Just as your mind raced upon his kisses, Jimin let's his hand snake it's way between your thighs and you instantly pull away so your head can find shelter on his shoulder.

The both of you in your own world.

Not aware that there was more to the party than just two.