●•76•●

Thank you ppangtann for the beautiful cover!!! 💓 I hope you enjoyed this chapter!! 💓💓

"Wha- You're back here again? Go away!" Jin shooed Taehyung away. This made Soeun let out a small smile as she was mixing the kimchi in a bowl.

Ignoring Jin, Taehyung looked at Soeun and took a few steps closer to her again, wanting to gaze at her a little more.

"Taehyung!" Seokjin hissed, glaring at Taehyung. Taehyung just frowned, his lips slowly turning to a pout. "What?" Taehyung mumbled cutely under his breath.

Taehyung's body still wanted to get more closer to Soeun. This made Jin rolled his eyes in annoyance. "Taehyung, don't bother Soeun while she's cooking!"

Soeun laughed and motioned him to go. Glaring at Jin a bit, Taehyung sat at the table, sulking.

"Taehyung-ah." Soeun called softly. Taehyung didn't look at her and continued playing with his fingers. "Taehyung." Soeun tried again, Taehyung still didn't look at her.

Soeun let out a soft smile.

"Soeun, is he upset?" Jin said looking at Soeun as he tried not to burst out of laughter. Soeun giggled as she shrugged sheepishly.

Soeun glanced at Taehyung and he was still looking at his fingers as if it was the most beautiful thing in the world.

Soeun chuckled as she went close to her childish boyfriend. "Why are you acting like a baby?" Soeun whispered as she grabbed Taehyung's cheeks, carefully with her palms.

Soeun's fingers were covered with kimchi, so it was a little dirty.

Taehyung and Soeun's eyes met. Taehyung stared deep into Soeun's eyes. Soeun's heart fluttered, Taehyung's stare was always so deep and intense.

"Because I'm your baby, that's why." Taehyung tilted his head, his tone mad serious. This made Soeun burst out of laughter, she was laughing so hard, she would fall on the ground if Taehyung didn't grab her waist to support her.

"You're so cheesy." Soeun shook her head and giggled. Taehyung just looked at her with fond eyes. "Well I think I'm only cheesy for you then, because I'm yours." Taehyung said in a serious tone.

Soeun cringed, "Eh, shut up." She said and turned away from Taehyung while giggling.

"Soeun, wait." Taehyung grabbed Soeun's wrist and turned her around. Soeun gulped down her saliva when Taehyung's face was just inches from hers.

"I haven't taste your dish yet." Soeun tilted her head confusingly and smiled. "Are you that hungry, my love?" Soeun said fondly as she gazed at Taehyung.

Taehyung's face flushed red. "My love..." He mumbled in a small voice. Soeun smiled when she saw Taehyung was blushing.

Taehyung held Soeun's hand and placed a kiss on it. He sighed as he felt himself melting. "I really love the nickname..." He whispered.

Soeun nodded, resting her cheek on Taehyung's shoulders. "I know." She smiled.

"Be patient, the food will be done soon... Wait here like a good boy while I cook for you-" Soeun's words were cut when Taehyung grabbed Soeun's hand and looked at her.

Soeun just frowned slightly. "What's wrong?" She asked.

"I can't wait no more. I need to taste it now." Taehyung said in a deep voice as he placed Soeun's finger in his mouth. Soeun gasped and looked at Taehyung with a surprised expression.

"W-What are you-"

Taehyung smirked, closed his eyes as he began sucking on Soeun's finger.

'Oh my god.'