Isamu turns his head to me and adjusts his tie, looking a bit flustered. "I just need her to look up things for me so I can focus on my main priority, which is figuring out what Hiden is covering up. Oh, and stoping the rogue HumaGears, which Hiden Intelligence has to be behind." He's still going with that?

"Oh?" I laugh hard. "Really?"

He looks away. "Yes, really! That is all I want to do with my time right now."

"Yeah, sure!" Aruto laughs. "Okay, let's get down to business! Izu, start the meeting."

Izu moves around the desk and holds up a tablet. "This will show you what you need to see," she says.

I move closes as Isamu faces her, our eyes going to the tablet. It is showing us that Jin has been the one hacking HumaGears, which we already knew. However, this isn't about him going around hacking exactly. It is about him getting into areas he shouldn't be in.

"He finds isolated HumaGears and hacks into them. I know we can't stop them fully, but we should be able to do something to prevent these hackings. We need to tighten security in the areas they've been in and figure out what they plan on doing next," Aruto says. He's wanting us to patrol, huh?

I figured he would hunt down these poor, isolated HumaGears. He only has to worry about the HumaGear and no one else. It is basically survival of the fittest when it comes to all of this.

"Did you increase the security here yet?" I ask curiously.

Aruto nods. "I did. I don't want a repeat of what happened here not too long ago. I want the HumaGears here to feel safe and not like they're putting anyone in danger. I think A.I.M.S. should increase their workload to help out."

"We should?" Isamu asks. "You really think so?"

"We do enough work right now," Yua states. "Besides, I'm sure the President of Hiden has his hands full with Mari being his pet in a hotel suite."

I sigh heavily. "You're doing enough? You're busy focusing on me all the time and my personal life. I'm allowed to live my life the way I want to."

"It is my gut feeling that I'm following," she tells me, turning to me. She's death glaring me right now. "I'm sure it must be nice to have the President of Hiden Intelligence on your side at all times." This woman!

"Girls, chill!" Aruto exclaims. "Yua, keep your theories to yourself. We know most of them aren't true due to what happened recently and you should really leave the personal lives of people out of things." I know, right?

"This is a security meeting so we should all be getting along," Isamu says. "This is our job to do anyway."

"Why are we wasting our time doing this when we could be focusing on using this time for training or research?" Yua asks. She wants to locate the terrorists and take them out. Good luck with that.

"All information here is good information," Isamu states. "We need to get on the same page so we can learn how to get along when we need to."

"Emergency! Emergency!"

"Magia?"

"We should respond to it now before it gets out of hand," Izu states. "Aruto."

"Understood."

~.~

Isamu shoots at the Magia, making smoke float in the air. The bullets aren't doing too much. But at least he is trying he best to put an end to this. Why isn't he transforming yet though?

I rush towards the Magia and hit it, knocking it towards Aruto. Aruto kicks it, hitting it to the side as I sigh. Yua kicks it and then backhands it, knocking it upside the head with her gun. Okay, she's really going her best right now. I'm slacking compared to her.