Thirty One

*long chapter because I've beeeeeeeen wanting to write it ever since I've started this damn book.

"I love you,"

It takes a moment of silence to register what he just said. And yet you still blink back at him. The tears that you've desperately tried to hide from him fall helplessly down your face. It was a scathing him — the way you gulped down your saliva and stared back at him.

He was petrified. Maybe it was all too soon , he threw his feelings on you and didn't think about how you feel. From your wavy locks, down to your eye catching lips — Jimin waits for you to say something.

Anything.

But you don't. Instead the shock waves take over you like a muscle cramp , causing you to freeze deadstil.

"Kitten—"

"I'm not as pretty as her,"You confessed as your lips shake lightly, more tears fall down your face—heavy and salty.

"I'm not as experienced as she is," You gulp,"I'm not a smart as her or have as many friends as her. I don't gym—my body isn't as perfect as hers. I-i,"

You take a deep breath as you feel yourself about shatter your own heart.

"I am not her,"

"I'm glad that you're not her."Jimin whispers, allowing his hand to cup the side of your small face, his thump brushes passed your cheek , wiping away a falling tear,"And as perfect as she made herself look—she has flaws."

"And I loved her for the way she was," He says,"The same way that I am going to love you — but this time it will be different."

"Different how?" You inject.

"I will love you more than I have ever loved."

~

And after a chocolate smoothy , two hours later — you both entered your room. Jimin closes your doors gently before locking them slowly. Making sure that the door doesn't make a loud click and echo into the house. You look down at your black boots, folding yourself in half while trying to untie you shoes. Jimin takes his blazer off. Placing it over your desk before also taking off his shoes.

"Can you unzip my dress for me?"

Your hands tie a high ponytail, making sure to also put into a bun — Jimin simply grasps the end of the small silver zip head before gently tugging it. More of your skin begins to come to his view. But he doesn't allow his pervious persona to overtake the moment. The man gently kisses your shoulder , your arms fall out of the sleeve and you easily pull the dress down passed your hips.

The soft materials falls down to your feet, he easily grasps your shoulder and turns you around. You step out of the dress and stare up at him.

"I want to make love to you," He says, voice barely above whisper.

Jimin's delicate touch brushes by you lower back. You shudder at his touch , feeling the way he raked his fingers up and down your back.

"Do you want that Kitten?"

You nod desperately, your fingers hooking his dress shirt and place your head on his chest. Jimin takes the opportunity to unclip your shoulderless undergarment, it's almost as if time does actually slow down. Jimin doesn't rush his movements.

It's been a whole month since the man has had sex but he refused to let the lust overshadow his love for you. This was your first time —and Jimin wanted to do it right.