𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄.

"Mama," Kojo whined out as him and Gino laid down on the bed watching Paw Patrol

"Mama," Kojo whined out as him and Gino laid down on the bed watching Paw Patrol. "Mama,"

He was belting it out, trying to get Genie to leave the living room to come join them in their little Paw Patrol marathon. She was too busy reading a new book she picked up from the book store.

"Call her Gino," he tapped his son's arm and he just turned toward him. Slapping Kojo's face, he had to act like it didn't hurt but his skin was stinging.

He was disturbing his show and he just wanted to know if the Paw Patrols were gonna finish the job.

And it took everything in Kojo to not hit him back.

"Don't do that shit again," He squinted his eyes at Gino who just smiled, giggling at the gibberish his father said.

Genie was in a peaceful state, she wasn't trying to bother the boys too much and Jolin sat on the floor working on her homework.

"Genie," Kojo called out from the room.

"Kojo, what you want?" She rolled her eyes, waiting on him to respond.

"I want you,"

"I am reading, shut up and leave me alone." She put her eyes back down into her book.

"Who she telling to shut up Gino?" He looked at his son who wore a confused facial expression.

"No," he shrugged his shoulders.

"She must wanna get beat up, talking to me like she crazy," he chuckled and Gino just sighed, picking up his cup and sipping on his juice.

Genie got up from the couch and stood in front of the doorway. She looked at her boys, Kojo was laid back chilling while Gino sat up, drinking out of his sippy cup.

"What you want Kojo?" She stared at him blankly, climbing onto the bed and laying up under him.

"This," he said kissing her forehead. "Jolin,"

He yelled out for her and she was just scribbling answers to her homework. "Yes?"

"Come in here when you finish yo' homework,"

"What's up with you today?" Genie smiled, taking notice that he was being more affectionate and wanted to spend all his time with them.

"I don't even know, just wanna live everyday like it's my last I guess," he shook his head and looked down at Genie who flashed a smile. "Wit' my favorite people,"

"I love you," she poked her lips out at him.

"Mmm," he pressed his lips against hers. "I love you too,"

He rubbed his hand up and down her arm, knowing she had a lot going on in her mind but he was gonna give her time to come to him. He didn't wanna put too much on her, bombarding her with questions.

Gino was ready to get into stuff, climbing down off the bed onto the floor where he walked into the living room with Jolin.

"He already know what time it is," Kojo smirked, pulling Genie in closer to him and kissing her all over her neck. "Shut the door Gino,"

"No," he said strictly as he waddled into the living room.

"You heard him," Genie laughed and opened her book back up but Kojo snatched it out of her hand and sat it on the other side of the bed.

"Both of y'all can get beat up," he threw his head back and looked around the room. "Yo' son smacked the shit outta me and I'm still feeling it,"

"Awe, my poor baby" Genie cooed at him, resting her head on his chest. She raised up to kiss his cheek.

"You know what would really make me feel better?" He bit on his lip making Genie roll her eyes with no hesitation.

"No," she smacked her lips. "I'm on my period,"

"Mane, you so perverted. I was gone say bake some of them cookies in there,"

"Kojo, we don't even have any cookies. You not slick,"

"When you off yo' period? I been needing some coochie, you started being stingy wit' da cooty cat,"

"Cause I'm not trying to have anymore kids Kojo,"

He pushed his lip out hoping that she only meant for now. He wanted to have a house full of kids and just having Gino and Jolin would be fine but he wanted at least four of his own.

"So you don't want anymore kids?" He raised an eyebrow and she nodded her head. "Why?"

"I'm not in the perfect condition to be a mother to a lot of kids. I can't even stay in one spot without freezing up," she said. "My condition doesn't allow me to be a mother. We got lucky with Gino, maybe if things get better I'll reconsider,"

"Just one more?" His eyes started to gloss over he wanted his son to grow up with siblings. He wanted a big ass family it was all in his dream, it's why he's starting all these businesses. That generational wealth gone be a mothafucka, passing down not only his money but his new found knowledge.

"Maybe after the wedding," she shrugged, wanting another baby herself.

"You find a dress yet?" He asked her, looking up at the ceiling.

"No, I wanted to invite Rocky but I don't think that'll be a good idea. She ain't even get to wear hers and I don't wanna seem like I'm rubbing anything in her face."

"No, Rocky is more excited than you think. She ain't gone be envious on something like this. Just talk to her I think y'all would have a good time and don't think like that," Kojo assured her, squeezing her arm pulling her body close to his.

"How has she been? I haven't been keeping in contact at all, I feel like I'm a terrible friend."

"She's doing way better. Can finally sleep in their bed instead of the couch and Giselle look just like AJ, shits crazy,"

Genie felt like she needed to call Rocky, they barely talked after AJ died. She was trying to recover and focus on her brain healing up.

Rocky was devastated when she heard the news but had to keep on going cause her daughter was watching her.

"I need to call her, we need to go out and have a girls night out or something," Genie suggested, thinking that they should find something to keep their minds off all this trauma.

-

This was just a filler, boring but oh well. I'm sorry for updating so late I had to cook earlier.

Um I'm upset cause I had an idea today but it wrnt away now I don't have any idea on what to write. This book may end sooner than I thought 🥴

How we feel about possible siblings for Gino? Think they should have another kid?

But goodnight to all of y'all beautiful people