𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍.

"Quit talking to me like you lost yo' fucking mind Antonio," Rocky yelled the entire car ride

"I ain't lost my mind, you the one with some damn screws loose how you gone get mad at me for looking at somebody. You really fuckin' trippin dawg I'ma need you to pipe down," AJ spoke in a calm voice he was trying to keep her from being in full rage.

She was already upset with him at the park when he was caught looking at another girl's ass. Like most men they liked to look at things they couldn't have, but their perverted ass minds did wander and I felt where she was coming from. But at the same time we all are guilty of looking.

If I see a nigga with grey sweatpants on I'm looking and if a nigga sees a female with leggings or pants that make their asses look big, they'll look. It's in our nature to look and for them to not even be together she was pretty upset.

"Just shut the fuck up talking to me," She raised her hand up at him as she kept her eyes on the road, driving back to the house.

"I know what you need," he said putting his head into his phone. "Fix that nasty ass attitude,"

"Didn't I say to stop talking to me AJ?" She tapped her fingers on the steering wheel, her muscles tensing up and I'd never seen her this upset with him.

"AJ bruh just shut up," Kojo said relaxing in his seat, his hand caressing my left thigh.

"You shut up," he turned his head facing him. "Not finna keep letting her talk funky to me she better be lucky she driving, snatch her lil ass up,"

"Snatch who up?" I raised an eyebrow and raised up in my seat.

"You and yo' mean ass homegirl,"

"Try it if you want to," I scoffed and sat back in my seat watching the road from my window.

The palm trees everywhere and all the fancy shopping centers, the large signs and the billboards that were on every building. California was the home of gangsta rap, the home of legalized marijuana, and the home to a lot of celebrities. This place was like a whole other country, it was the place to be.

"Genie, have you talked to your brother and sister since earlier?" she mentioned looking at me through her rearview mirror.

"Nope, Meech said he was gonna text me but I never got anything from him. Hopefully, he calls later on tonight, I wanna see them so bad it's been years,"

"You will, all things take time and I know they wanna see you too. It's only a matter of time before they're in your arms again," 

"Yeah, I know," I deeply sighed and relaxed my head on the window.

The second we got home I jumped into the shower, I basically lived in the tub. I just liked being clean, the squeaky feeling was the best. I threw on a large t-shirt and some shorts heading downstairs to watch movies with everybody.

AJ and Rocky were cuddled up so I guess they resolved their petty beef. I plopped down in a seat next to Kojo resting my head up against his shoulder. His black Champion sweatshirt smelling like old cologne, like it's one of those smells that aren't strong but still lingers.

"What y'all watching?" I looked over to him and back at the TV.

"Shit, I don't even know," he chuckled deeply. "I was damn near sleep,"

"Let's go to sleep," I suggested looking up at the staircase.

"You sure? I'm a wild sleeper I'll prolly knock yo' ass out if you get too close," he threw his head back and smirked at me.

"That'll be the day you get fucked up too, come on lemme put you to sleep," I tugged on his arm and got up from the couch. He stood behind me, holding my waist near him.

He nestled his head into my neck, kissing it as I led him up the steps.

When we got into the room, he jumped into my bed without pulling any covers back. Which irritated the fuck out of me.

"Get up," I pushed my hand on his back.

"Nah, this shit comfortable. My bed remind me of jail, hard ass mattress," he kept his eyes closed both corners of his lips moving up.

"Kojo, get yo' ass up," I rolled my eyes, gently pushing him off the bed, and his dramatic ass fell to the floor. "I did not push you that hard get up,"

"Yes you did bruh," he forced himself up holding his back like he was an old man.

"Shut up," I rolled my eyes pulling back the sheets and cover.

"Aye, you mind if I take this sweatshirt off?" He said holding onto the collar of it with both hands.

"Get comfortable, cause these shorts coming off," I said pulling them down and stepping out of them, waiting for him to lay down before turning the lamp off.

I laid down and was pulled into Kojo's torso he was warm and his body was hard. His plump lips pushing against my neck as he nestled his head inside my neck.

"Goodnight babygirl,"