𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍.

"Mmm, you just couldn't wait," I said in between Kojo's kisses

"Mmm, you just couldn't wait," I said in between Kojo's kisses. Haven't even made it all the way into the house and he couldn't keep his hands off of me.

He pushed his apartment door shut and locked it before pressing his solid body into me. His hands clutched the back of my neck and those lips had a way around my face.

"Kojo," I squealed as he picked me up, his hands underneath my thighs as he packed me into his room.

Our lips connecting for what felt like forever, I loved the feeling. My legs wrapped around his waist and I could feel his bulge forming through his pants.

I kept my hand on the back of his neck to deepen our kiss. We were tongue tied, literally and I didn't wanna stop. It was something about kissing it was so intimate to me.

More intimate than sex in my opinion.

He laid me down on his bed, spreading my arms out and interlocking his fingers into mine. He was slowly grinding into me.

We stripped out of our clothes, laying there in our underwear. His fingertips creeping up and down my body as he flipped me onto my stomach.

Kojo fixed my body into an arch as he ripped my panties off me. His index finger gliding along my smooth delicate petals. His wide tongue licking all of my aroused juices. He was humming against me, only making me wetter.

Other than my loud moans, smacking and slurping was all I felt and heard. I let him have full control over my body. Being submissive was all I was used to but I loved it when he took control.

He spread my cheeks apart as he continued to slobber all over my pussy. His fingers pumping in and out of me making me grab onto his sheets.

"Fuck," I dragged out feeling my stomach tighten up, and he didn't stop eating. I slowly raised my head up, Kojo pushed it back down.

"Stop fuckin' running,"

He flicked his tongue rapidly against my pearl making me release in no time. My body was shaking and I felt a wave of energy leave form my body.

Kojo pushed my body up farther onto the bed as he positioned himself behind me. He rubbed himself against me before he entered, tapping on my lips before sliding in.

He grunted as he slowly pumped himself inside of me. My insides going crazy. His pelvis slapping against my ass making me scream out in pleasure.

"Ugh, fuck baby," I cried against the sheets as he quickened up his pace.

-

Three long rounds of sex and we were exhausted, damn near passed out. My head rested on his chest as he lit up a blunt.

"Bae, I gotta tell you some," I said running my fingers up and down his body.

We were naked and tangled up in his sheets. My body still aching from earlier and I just wanted to be close to him. "Wassup?" He said inhaling his blunt smoke and stroking my back with his free hand.

"I uh, I didn't really tell you the truth about where I worked and what I do," I bit down on my bottom lip. "And I don't need you finding out any other way,"

"Aight, where you work? You the feds?" He hissed as he sucked in all the smoke, clouds flowing around the room.

"I'm a stripper," I blurted out and looked up at him. Our eyes meeting and he just smirked at me. "You foreal?"

"Yeah, why you doing yo' face like that?" I tied my eyebrows together in confusion. Most men aren't too fond of their women being on stage half-naked, we were basically selling ourselves to men.

"Cause I don't mind, as long as you ain't doing allat extra shit we straight. I think that shits sexy too, might need you to strip for me," he chuckled ashing his blunt and putting it back up to his lips. "You just a stripper right?"

"Strictly stripping," I assured him, not that I needed his confirmation on anything but I needed him to know. And I didn't want either one of us keeping secrets. "I'm surprised you didn't overreact,"

"You above allat why would I overreact? I know you not just a stripper, you a Queen and it's my job to treat you like one. You wanna strip? Go head and make yo' money just don't step out on me. And it takes a strong ass woman to work in that field," he said kissing the side of my head, his fingertips running up and down my spine. "I love you and everything that comes witchu,"

"I love you," I said looking up at him with a smile.

"I told you, you ain't gotta say that shit 'til you ready," he shook his head and smiled.

"Nah, I love you," I looked up at him, moving up to kiss on his lips.

"Well, since we laying everything out, I'm a gang leader. I ain't just a regular D boy, I run shit. You could be a target if some shit goes down, so we gotta make sure you ready for whatever obstacles they try to throw at us,"

"Riding on all fours 'til them hoes fall off. Ain't gotta worry 'bout me switching sides. I'm all for you,"

"Gotta know that," he said putting out the weed and snuggling up against me. "I'm ready to spend the rest of my life witchu,"

"You think we'll make it that far?" I raised an eyebrow. I didn't want us to ever end, he meant more to me than any other guy I been with. Aside from his flaws he was everything I hoped for.

"Think? Nah, I know. Just as long as you keep it real I ain't going nowhere. You got all my love and affection,"