𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑.

"Kojo," I dropped my eyes and climbed on the bed continuing to face him

"Kojo," I dropped my eyes and climbed on the bed continuing to face him. "I'm not doing that,"

"Bae," he dragged, moving in a sluggish pace toward me. "Now youn wanna get involved in the shit. Was just crying cause I ain't tell you 'bout the club,"

"This is different," I scrunched my face up. "I wouldn't feel right doing it,"

Kojo just plopped down on the bed, fixing his sweatshirt over his head. "Genie,"

"What nigga? I'm not about to flirt with him."

"Don't think about it like that," he groaned. "I'm tryna take this nigga place. You can quit yo' job and do whatever the fuck you want. Ain't gone want for nun cause I got you and I got Meech and Jo too,"

"I'm not about to depend on you Kojo," I scoffed and looked him in his eyes. His hand sat on my thigh.

"You ain't got to, come work for me bae," he held onto my head and my eyes moved away from him.

I will never in my life listen to a man when he tells me to stop what I do for a living because he'll provide.

My mama raised me to be strong and independent. I don't live on nobodies salary but my own and it was gone stay that way.

If Kojo offs Mav then that's more money for him. I'm not with him for none of that, he was my best friend. And I just wanted to be around him, he kept me leveled.

I was starting to hate The Dollhouse, the bitches snorting lines and after beating Golden's face in? I didn't wanna see her again.

Cause I know how her mouth is and I know how I get when I'm pissed off. She lucky we got robbed or she would've spent her week in the hospital.

And I got harrased just for working there. Ain't nobody ever seen me in a champagne room or somewhere in the back sucking dick. That mothafucka had me confused with somebody else.

I worked the pole and left.

After Meech's game, some Zaxby's, and a long shower I spent most of my time in my room finding new a new job.

I'm not showing up for anymore shifts, I had my money saved up since I been working there. Pay my bills and I don't need to worry about anything else.

Meech got himself a part time job at the movie theater. So all I asked of him was to make good grades and clean up after himself.

Jolin was gonna do whatever she wanted to do. I'm waiting for her leg to fully heal before sticking her back in karate classes.

And as for me? I didn't have much going on. I wanted to pick this dance studio up off the ground. I didn't know much about Georgia, the people, or how shit worked out here.

Just spending time dancing more and Kojo kept me active. I was glad to have my own space, free-styling in my mirror without a care in the world.

Kojo's never seen me dance and I'm self conscious when it comes to doing shit like that. He's asked me a few times for a lap dance and I'd start, bust out laughing and stop.

"I can't. You keep forgetting I'm a boss," I laughed grabbing my light gray MacBook from my mahogany night stand.

"I get that and I respect it. But can you please do this one tiny thing for me?" He tried his best to comprise and my eyes couldn't go that further to the back of my head, I was irritated.

He thought, me. Genie Kapri Moore was about to flirt with a nigga I have no interest in.

Just the thought of him made my skin crawl and I know there was a bigger purpose with this but why I gotta be the girl to set him up.

"Kojo," I whined.

"Nah, don't do that. This nigga as crazy over you as you say then help me set his pussy ass up. What happened? Thought you was gone step for me?" He rested his head on the headboard, those eyes scanned me up and down.

"I just, I can't stand being around him," I cringed, my body growing uncomfortable.

"Aight," he nodded and rubbed his teeth across his teeth. His head nestled on my thigh as I opened my laptop. "I luh you,"

"I love you too," I said rubbing on his head.

There was a light tap on my bedroom door. "Come in,"

Jolin walked in slowly with one of Meech's shirts on, fitting her like a dress. Her hand rubbed on her eye and the other, clutching tight onto a small teddy bear.

"What's wrong?" I laughed watching her come to my side of the bed.

"Can you tell Meech and his friend to be quiet. I'm tryna go to sleep," she frowned and it made me do the same. She was yawning and her small hands waved at Kojo.

I sat my stuff aside and left the bed. Meech and a kid from his team, Xion were into the screen. Their fingers working into the controllers as they played a game of 2K.

I still didn't get the obsession.

"She's trying to sleep, why y'all in here playing? Didn't I say to take that shit in the living room?" I blew air out and rubbed my fingers across my forehead.

Xion's eyes shifted and his eyebrows raised. Meech's was still on the game so I went to stand in front of it.

"Did you hear me?" I glared at him and I heard the game stop.

"Take it in the living room," he repeated but in an annoyed tone. "I know,"

"Well do what I said. You know I don't like to repeat myself,"

I stayed in the room until he got his game out and plugged the firestick in for Jolin. "Thank you," I said to him and I could see he had an attitude.

Once I put it on Coco for Jolin, I walked back into my room and closed the door behind it.

"Bae yo' ass getting fat," Kojo licked his lips making me blossom inside.

-

lil sum sum to push out. i hope i ain't annoying y'all wit these updates 😭 this book is gone be long and i wanna finish it as quick as i can. and i'm finally being consistent with updates 😩

how we feeling about thug love 😙
and have y'all read inmate 7053? i don't know about it yet but i'm excited to see where it goes 😌

i actually read yall comments and y'all are FUNNY 😩 i love when y'all leave comments lol

glad yall liking the book

see y'all next chapter 😘