𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄.

"Genie, you are going into labor," the nurse said pushing me in the gurney as I screamed in agonizing pain

"Genie, you are going into labor," the nurse said pushing me in the gurney as I screamed in agonizing pain. It was a month too early, I was scared and these contractions weren't a good feeling.

Kojo gripped onto my hand, my fingers squeezing tight against his.

"Genie, you gripping the fuck out my hand," he gritted his teeth, speaking into my ear. I couldn't let go, I'm sure I was in more pain.

I was brought into an empty room, the nurses slid on gloves and got situated. I had to let go of Kojo's hand so he can put on some sterilizing material to go over his clothes and mouth.

They threw me in a gown the second I admitted into the hospital. My doctor was already with someone else so I had to depend on my strength and these nurses who seemed to know what they were doing. My life was in their hands.

"Okay, we need you to breathe," the woman said squatting down in front of me, my lower body filling with pressure.

It was like I was losing my breath, just inhaling and exhaling as quick as I could to catch it.

Kojo grabbed my hand and kissed it. "You got it bae, just keep breathing,"

They advised me to push and I screamed as I did so. No epidural shot or anything, I was feeling nothing but pain.

"Come on bae, push," He said stroking my head and I just cried, grunting as I kept pushing.

"Ahhh," I screamed and felt my lower abdomen start to tear. My screams getting louder and the nurses cheered as the head appeared.

This feeling was like no other, pregnancy was a breeze up until this point. Kojo continued to try and comfort me, whispering soft words into my ear. I was losing my energy damn near, I couldn't even push one more time to finish the delivery.

"Just one more Nini, that's all mama. I believe in you,"

I closed my eyes tight, let out a screeching scream and felt them pull the babies body out. A soft cry was heard from in front of me. He wasn't small by any means, I see where all that seafood went.