𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄.

Tires rubbing against the pavement, my eyes following the trees surrounding the interstate and tears falling into a stream leaving a puddle on my shirt

I was hurt, damaged, lied to, and I felt violated. I opened my heart and soul up to a man that only gave a fuck about himself. I valued my own life and I had two kids depending on me.

When you start putting the people you claim to love in danger, then I have to question your loyalty. And all trust is broken at this point. I put my all into this relationship right after being in a toxic one.

And now another toxic one but I'm heading out before things escalated.

I didn't want to believe anything Mav said about Kojo. Just as I thought, just as shiesty and dirty as his old boss.

Tragic.

"You can drop me off here," I scoffed looking over at him, disgusted.

I trusted this man with my life and he broke every bit of trust we had. My loyalty no longer lies with him and he won't have to worry about seeing or speaking to me ever again.

Go ruin the next bitches life. I've been through too much in the past three years and I'm done dealing with all this trauma. I got my brother and sister and that's all I need.

Fuck Kojo.

"We can fix this," he looked at me with his eyebrows drawn together and he kept a upset expression on his face, but I didn't care.

He spent days living comfortably while I was being touched by a man I had no love for. How can you sleep knowing your girl is in a basement where her screams can't even be heard.

His attempt wasn't good enough for me. Not even an E for effort. He drove off knowing what kind of dirty motherfucker Mav was.

"Nah, we ain't fixing a damn thang. I didn't fuck anything up, I trusted you and you bailed on me," I raised my finger up at him, bouncing it off of his forehead. "Fuck you, foreal. I could've died or anything but you were worried about yo' mothafuckin self,"

"You set me up. Not Mav, he saw the shit coming and once again you fail to tell me full details. I should've said no, I was so blinded by the love and the bond we had. But this right here? I'm not finna put my life on the line for you or anybody else," I said pressing the unlock button on the car as we stopped at a red light.

"Genie, listen," he gripped the steering wheel and kept his eyes forward.

"Not listening to shit you gotta say. Fuck you," I pushed the door open, forcing my body weight onto my weak legs.

I tried my best to take full control, hoping and praying that I didn't collapse as I made my way to the sidewalk.

"Genie, get back in the car," Kojo stayed in his spot, the light turned green and cars began to honk at him.

I kept my eyes forward, his voice was just a blow in the wind. I simply ignored it. My feet leading me to God knows where, I didn't know my way around Atlanta.

I had no phone, nothing.

There were shopping centers around, fast food restaurants, and a few gas stations across from each other.

His car trailing beside me and if I had the energy to run, I'd be gone.

I continued walking, pressure building up in my thighs so I stopped and walked into a gas station.

Lucky for me it had a Subway inside, there were some empty booths so I slowly slid into one watching everything that went on.

I'm not sure if he'd be right behind me but I wasn't going with him. After he told me his real plan I was done with him.

How could you use someone you love like that? He just gave me away like I was his property, and I belonged to no one.

Not a fucking soul could say they owned me.

I don't have hate in my heart for nobody but Kojo was a different breed. You say you love me and wouldn't put me in harms way but you've done it, more than once.

And he won't get another chance. I won't let another man have that effect on me. I been submissive with Kojo and Kevon. So maybe it's me, it's time I put my damn foot down and take full control of my life.

A chime rang from the doors in the gas station, my eyes glanced ahead of me. That low haircut and beard making me turn away. Kojo's friend, K9 stepped in and he went up to the register to get gas and a pack of Backwoods.

I didn't want to make eye contact with him but it wasn't in my intent.

I guess he felt my gaze burning a whole in his back, he turned around. But it was short lived he handed the man his money and slid the yellow package toward himself.

"Fuck are you doing here?" He scrunched his eyebrows and put the backwoods in his jacket pocket standing over the booth. "You need a ride home or sum?"

"I do. Could I use your phone to call somebody?" I said holding onto my arms, keeping my chilled body warm.

"Girl," he smacked his lips and chuckled. "I have a whole car out there, just tell me where you need to go. You need anything outta here before we head out?" He raised his thick eyebrow and pressed his lips together.

"I appreciate it and no I'm good," I shook my head, scooting out of the booth and wincing as he came to grab my hand, helping me out.

I moved in front of him and continued to walk but he stopped me.

"You know you bleeding?" His voice was low and if it weren't for his thick Georgia accent I wouldn't have put two and two together.

His voice was deeper than Kojo's.

"I—I didn't know," my eyes widened and looking down there it was. I didn't even feel anything there so if it wasn't for him bringing it up I would've never paid it any attention.

He unzipped his jacket and handed it to me telling me it was okay to use it. I wrapped it around my waist and followed him out of the store.

"Thank you," I breathed out and shook my head.

-

no they not getting together so don't start speculating 😒 sis is only focusing on herself right now. fuck these niggas.

i didn't update yesterday but i was tired af lol plus i needed a break. i been updating everyday for the past month. a bitch has been committed okay? 😂

also go read my boo WYNTERSDIARY new book bandit. she's a great author and if you like my shit you'll love hers.