𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎.

"We need to find a way to make some quick money we gotta get mo' hard I'm running outta shit," AJ shook his head as I stashed my weed, licking the swisher down sealing the blunt

"What you got in mind?" I raised an eyebrow and looked over at him.

There were only two ways I knew how to make money, selling drugs and robbing niggas. It was all apart of the game and I wasn't bout to lose. I only started to keep money in my pocket and I done got greedy, never knowing when enough was enough. But I'd rather have money in my pocket than be out here bumming.

Fuck I look like asking a nigga for some money when I can go out here and get it?

"Well, there's gone be a party at The Dollhouse on New Year's. Gone be a whole bunch of rich niggas and we can rob the clubs safe for all they money," he suggested but I already had a bad feeling about it. Knowing that was the club Genie worked at, didn't want her getting caught up in any of my bullshit.

"Nigga we ain't even got a crew, no equipment, ain't even got shit mapped out," Osama joined in and I reconsidered it but I was a messy nigga. I didn't like planning shit just went with the flow and sometimes plans don't work out how you want 'em to.

"Nah," I shook my head pulling smoke from my blunt, inhaling all the smoke before passing it to AJ. "We just gone bust into that bitch. Do shit the way we used to, allat planning and shit done got old. I need some mo' exciting shit,"

"Right, we done fell off," AJ spoke truthfully.

It's been awhile since we hit a lick, our business been booming but we need to get things back the way they was.

I done left the shit to Osama and AJ to handle. I been putting my relationship first and I thought this shit would been easy to balance. But I was wrong and it's harder than it looks but I make it look easy.

The three of us just rode around the block to smoke. It was always just us and Zymir but that nigga just can't stay outta jail.

For him to be top notch he was a dummy and I can't end up like him, gotta play my cards right.

Felt my phone buzz in my lap, holding the blunt in my mouth to answer Genie's call.

"Wassuh baby?" I said gripping the wheel and holding my phone up to my ear.

"Where y'all go?" She spoke softly into the phone making a smirk come onto my face.

"Bustin' a block, we smoking bae," I chuckled passing the weed.

"Mmm, I miss you,"

"I wasn't even gone that long girl," I sucked my teeth and shook my head at her. "Nah, I know what you miss,"

Genie was clingy at times and whenever I wasn't around she'd get pissy. But I ain't give a fuck. To be foreal I kinda liked that shit. Let's me know that she ain't out here fuckin' wit these bum ass niggas. And she had a nigga sprung.

Clingy or not that was my girl and I'd kill to see her happy.

We only been together a few months but I was already convinced she was who I wanted to spend the rest of my life wit.

"Kojo shut up. And hurry up yo' mama 'nem done got here, we bout to eat," she sighed deeply, vibrating her lips together.

"Aight, we almost done. I gotta talk to you too. Love you bae,"

"I love you too. Don't take all day,"

"Oh, I'm taking my time tonight don't worry," I joked making her smack her lips. "Bye Kojo,"

"Bye," I chuckled hanging up the call.

"Yo, dis nigga simpin' like hell," Osama laughed passing the blunt back to me, and I snatched it.

"Shit, I'ma simp for my girl," AJ added shrugging his shoulders. "Gotta find the right girl man. You stay going after these no good females and wonder why you get played. How you let yo' own hoes play you nigga?"

"Right," I smacked my lips and looked back at Osama wit disappointment. "We taught you better than that,"

"Man, fuck these bitches okay,"

"Nigga just got bad ass taste," I said pulling back into Granny's driveway.

Everybody was sitting at the table and we all came in smelling like straight weed. I already knew Granny ass could sniff us out, she rolled her eyes at me the second we walked in.

We all sat down and Granny said grace before everybody went to make they plates. I stacked my plate wit' everything but them nasty ass chitlins.

I don't even know why the hell she still cooks them. Nobody eats them except for Zymir and grandad but neither one of them here.

I guess it helped her cope but that smell just makes me wanna throw the hell up.

"Merry Christmas," Granny started. "It's about to be a new year, I just wanna remind y'all that life is short. We all make mistakes but ain't nobody perfect. We supposed to love each other even when times is hard. Now I'm disappointed in this family. All this hatred and wickedness need to stop. I'm sick of it and when I'm gone nobody gone be here to tell y'all this. We posed to stick together and y'all can't even do that,"

"Damn, I feel like I'm in trouble," Osama gritted his teeth and looked down.

"Cause we all got demons baby, some big some small. It's up to us to fight them and some do but others don't know how. I just want y'all to know that whatever it is you going through, you are not alone,"

-

hope y'all liked the chapter im at the movies so if anything i wrote sounds outta wack just ignore it im editing soon as i get home lol

see y'all next chapter 💙🕺🏾

more kojo chapters in the future?? 👀