𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐈𝐗.

this book almost over y'all 🥴 i really don't wanna end it but we almost close. we done came a long fucking way and i know when i finish i'ma be sad as hell. ima miss nini and kojo 🥺

"Kojo, can you hand me that towel," I said looking down at Gino who threw up all over my shirt

"Kojo, can you hand me that towel," I said looking down at Gino who threw up all over my shirt. I glared at the baby and he just let out a soft laugh.

He was growing more and more everyday. He was finally four months, damn near thought he was grown.

Gino barely cried and if he did it was because he pooped on hisself. It was different with a baby in the house cause when he was up, everybody was up.

Kojo walked over to me, handing the towel over, and reached for the baby. "I can take him,"

"Thank you and are you sure?" I asked, wiping the baby throw up off my shirt.

"Yeah," he said picking Gino up and placing him on his side. "Aye, big man,"

I got up and went into the room to change my shirt. I tossed my black and white t-shirt into the dirty clothes basket.

"Oooo, look at mama," Kojo said smirking at me and I just shook my head bending down to grab another shirt out of the drawer. "Mama so pretty,"

I blushed, pulling the shirt over my head.

Gino just looked at Kojo as he grunted real loud. I knew what those grunts meant but Kojo thought it was some type of contest.

"Grrr," Kojo gritted his teeth as he looked at him, Gino farted loud making Kojo's eyes wide. "You can have him back, he shitting,"

"Nope," I laughed sitting on the edge of the bed watching Kojo gag.

"What you feed this nigga? A laxative? Oh my God you stink fat man," Kojo plugged his nose laying Gino down on the bed.

He was just full of giggles, his stomach wasn't hurting no more.

"You feel better, stinkabutt?" I squeezed his fat cheeks and he just kept laughing, Kojo came back with his diaper bag.

I watched Kojo, he wasn't really a professional at changing diapers. He would put diapers on him loose, he even put it on backwards before. He was so disoriented and the only thing he could do was feed him. That's why he was so damn chubby.

He was unbuttoning Gino's onesie, and he began to squirm around. But Kojo was keeping his cool, trying to be as careful as possible.

I raised my lips up toward my nose, that smell was viscous.

"G," Kojo glared at his son. "You finna learn how to change yo' own ass,"

"Bae, shut up," I rolled my eyes at him. "Change that boy diaper, he uncomfortable,"

He just smacked his lips and removed Gino's diaper, the smell only getting worse and I couldn't see it from where I was sitting but Kojo's reaction was everything.