𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄.

"I could show you something new that'll blow your mind, wrap my legs around your face until I cry," I rolled my hips in the mirror, dancing and listening to Tink as I got ready for my date tonight

Kojo wasn't really a nigga that went out, he liked to be low key about a lot of things. I knew he was in the drug game but didn't know his ranking. He could be the kingpin or just a corner hustler. Our jobs were very sensitive subjects for the both of us, we didn't tell too much.

I don't know how he'd react when I tell him I strip, he thinks I just work in a club. He knows that I love to dance, I just left the pole part out. I just don't want him looking at me different.

Strippers are always classified as hoes, trashy, and beneath the earth. But men loved us, they loved to fantasize about what they'd do if we took them to the private room.

Men love to exploit and destroy us every chance they got.

I sighed deeply, turning to my side in the mirror to make sure I was fucking with the outfit. He said to dress casual so I knew it wasn't a fancy dinner date.

For a hood nigga I'm scared to see what he put together. Maybe he'll drive me through his hood and show me off, or I can sit in on a few drive bys.

It's all a mystery you never know what type of shit you'll get into fucking with them. They were fine and all but if you not willing to put your life on the line for them than just settle down for something less dangerous.

Street life isn't for everybody that's what sidewalks is for.

I know exactly what I'm getting myself into, I did it all with Kevon. He was apart of the Black Spades, a group of the craziest niggas in Georgia.

I've seen a lot of shit and watching my daddy I knew more shit than Kevon did. I had to teach him, put him on game, and he threw me under the bus. Treated me like nothing when I just wanted to see him win.

A lot of niggas didn't deserve what I had to offer. My knowledge, integrity, and loyalty nobody respected that.

But Kojo seemed different, he was the person I've been to everybody. Everything I been missing was right where I needed it to be.

"Aye, you ready?" The door cracked open, Kojo's face peeking through. "You look, wow,"

"I look what?" I raised an eyebrow, turning my body in his direction. "Is it the turtle neck? I was gone put on something different,"

"Oh nah, nah you look good baby. Turtle necks fine, you're fine. Literally, how I get lucky enough to bag you?" He pushed the door open, his hands behind his back making me peek to see what he had.

"What you got?" I said moving my head but every time I did he moved in the opposite direction.

"Something to add to yo' outfit," he shrugged his shoulders and licked his lips, tilting his head down as he approached me.

"'Mmm, and what's that?" My eyes grew wide and my lips quirked up into the biggest smile. I wasn't expecting any gifts from him.

He pulled an all black gift bag from behind his back. The bag had a Kay Jewelers logo on the front making me tilt my head. "You don't need to buy me anything Kojo,"

"Girl, Ima do what I want with my money. If I wanna buy you a house, I will. It's on you if you turn it down," he shrugged his shoulders and dug his hand into the bag, pulling out a long rectangular box.

And that shut me up. I wasn't big on materialistic things, they did nothing for me. Yeah they were nice and some things I couldn't get for myself.

And I stopped being that girl that depended on a man for flashy items, designer bags, and all that extra bullshit.

If it wasn't love I didn't want it.

I watched Kojo remove the top from the box, sitting it down on my dresser. It was a tennis bracelet, I'd never seen one before in person but it was nice.

The diamonds blinking at me as I looked down at the bracelet and back up at him. "Lemme see yo' wrist," Kojo said reaching for my right hand. His hands were super cold making me jumpy at first.

"It's nice Kojo, thank you," I smiled looking down at the bracelet as he put it on me.

"Anything for you princess. I wanted you to have something to remind you of me. And I wanted you to match my fly, got a new Patek and I thought about you," he said clicking the bracelet together and I twisted my wrist around just to look at it on me.

"Well, I love it bae,"

"I'm glad," he said pulling me into him and kissing all over my lips. "You ready to go?"

"I am," I said wrapping my arms around his neck. "Where we going?"

"They got a luh fair in Atlanta, I'ma take you there and we can stop for food on the way. I shoulda been more thoughtful 'bout our first date. But I ain't ever been to the fair, wanted to try something new," he shrugged his shoulders, swaying to the song that was playing.

"Just as long as I'm with you it really don't matter where the fuck we go," I kept my eyes on his.

"I was gone take yo' childish ass to Chuck E. Cheese," he dropped his head as he laughed. "But nah, let's gone head and make this stretch. Make sure you got everything, I don't like to backtrack,"

-

had to clear up some stuff for y'all lol i was gonna do it anyways so i felt it was the perfect time.

another update coming later tonight