𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐈𝐗.

It's been two days since I last heard from Kojo, no call, text, not even a message from his friends

It's been two days since I last heard from Kojo, no call, text, not even a message from his friends. I was concerned and most importantly I was scared. Anything could be going on with him and I wouldn't know This wasn't like Kojo to shut me out.

My heart has been in shambles since he left the hospital but I had to play the big sister role, my feelings didn't matter right now.

All these battles I faced were all mental and with Jojo watching my every move, I wanted her to have some sort of female role model. I wasn't perfect by any means but I don't want her doing the shit I'm doing to be something in this world.

Her and Meech deserve everything after all the shit they've been through. It's all a matter of time before things start to go smooth.

Shits been an emotional rollercoaster for me and we just keep going up until something crazy happens to bring everybody down.

"Hey, Jolin," a cream-skinned woman strolled into the room, she was in a white cloak and wore a stethoscope around her neck. "How you feeling this morning?"

"Uhm, my leg hurts and I'm hungry," she groaned and turned her face up. The doctors were waiting for her stitches to fully heal before sending her home.

It's been some long sleepless nights for her with nurses coming in to check on things. It got irritating, they asked questions we already gave them the information on.

I wish I could trade places with her, she's too young to be experiencing so much pain.

"Is it sore? Have you been moving it around?" She gleamed at her and wore a bright smile.

Jolin shook her head in denial and pouted as she watched the doctor. Her curly hair fell down her arms and mocked every move she made.

"We gotta get it moving soon, don't want your leg to stiffen up okay?" She explained, lifted her eyebrows, and turned her focus toward me. "Try little leg exercises, just lifting it up and down. It'll hurt but we need to apply pressure to keep blood circulating in her leg,"