𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄.

Sometimes I be wishing I could turn my phone off for a day

Sometimes I be wishing I could turn my phone off for a day. These niggas call me for shit they should be able to figure out on they own. It's like when they didn't know what to do they'd call me.

Nights when I'm laid up wit' Genie I'd rather stay in. This shit is one of the reasons why I'm not ready to commit, all this ripping and running this late at night will make a mothafucka speculate.

Just wanna build a foundation wit' her before I decide to put my all into her. Cause it's not gone be easy being with a nigga like me.

She's gotta be worried about me when I'm not around her. Like it's a lot of shit she gotta be ready for.

I pulled up into an abandoned warehouse where most of my drugs were stored, kept my money hid, and I had to take some lives inside this bitch.

There were a few other cars parked out here and I hopped out of the car with my Glock tucked in my waistband.

"Aight I'm here, the fuck is going on?" I said as I walked in, AJ standing by the wall with his arms crossed and baggy ass eyes. "Need you mothafuckas to start talking,"

Osama had a man tied up in a chair, he was squirming around. His face was covered with a black trash bag.

"You remember this nigga?" Osama removed the bag from his face. Was a older man and for a split second I forgot who the nigga was. "Saw him walking out of One Stop, musta been payday. Jacked 'dat nigga for all his shit, sitting on all the money,"

And he owed me too much money, fronted this man countless of times. He was one of those customers that came through everyday until he stopped coming.

I was real strict on my money and product, he's the reason I stopped fronting. If you don't have my money you ain't even getting a sniff of my shit.

"Okay? Why this nigga still breathing? Y'all got me out the bed for this shit?" I smacked my lips. "Shoulda just killed him,"

"Told 'em to gone head and off the nigga," AJ rose up from the wall, shaking his head.

"He told me he had some words for you," Osama shrugged his shoulders, snatching the duct tape from his mouth.

He let out a cry for help when no one was around to hear him

He let out a cry for help when no one was around to hear him. Shit was unnecessary and only pissed me off more.

"Nigga can't nobody hear you," AJ walked up beside me. "Shoot this nigga man,"

"Wait," he said taking a deep breath. "I got some people surrounding the building so if you kill me, they'll come in and kill you and everybody y'all love,"

"Ain't nobody finna risk they life for a fuckin' junkie, blast this nigga," Osama chuckled and without hesitation I pulled out my gun putting it up at his face.

The loud cracking sound blasted as his head snapped back making the seat he was in fall. "Clean this shit up, I don't need any of this falling back on us,"

I stood back listening to some commotion coming from outside.

"Y'all strapped?" I looked around at Osama and AJ. It was just the two of us and I wasn't sure how many were about to barge in here but we had to be prepared.

They looked at me and nodded, AJ guarding the door. And Osama getting behind the dresser while a few dudes dressed in all black came in all slow, aiming, and moving around.

I held my back against the wall, the silence was killing me I needed some shit to pop off ASAP. I took my gun and cocked it back. I aimed at one of the guys chest, shooting him twice before he collapsed.

The sound of shots and bullets bouncing off of shit had my adrenaline at an all time high. I really do this shit.

I moved around ducking and dodging the flying bullets. I continued shooting until my clip was empty. Nothing coming out of my gun at all but clicking.

"Fuck," I stammered trying to scramble around for another clip. I felt my pockets were empty.

I hid behind one of the counters, searching through all the drawers. I know I had an extra gun in here just couldn't figure out which one.

There were still shots being fired and three men remained. My hands moving full speed until I found my hidden piece.

The second I raised up my shoulder caught a bullet making me fall back. I gripped onto the gun and scooted my body toward them, pulling the trigger as one collapsed.

And then there was two.

I tried to keep from being one of they easy targets, I was injured so it'd be easier to kill me since I was down.

"Koolie, you good?" AJ said running towards me.

Shit I couldn't feel a thing but I knew the pain was on it's way. "Yeah, I'm good,"

"Osama, help me get this nigga up?"

"I said I'm good," I waved them off trying to pick myself up off the ground.

"Damn they got you?" Osama said with his eyes wide and gritted teeth.

"They ain't get shit, I'm still breathing," I coughed looking down at my shoulder. Blood seeping out of my favorite hoodie. "Shit,"

"We need to take you to Jersey's?" AJ raised his eyebrow and I just shook my head, picking my gun up from the floor, wincing in pain.

"I know how to do it," I pushed my lips together and sighed deeply. "You sure? Jersey can clean you up, she always does,"

"Me and Jersey not on speaking terms and it can stay that way. I don't think it's a good idea to see her, not right now anyways," I put my backup gun back in my drawer, putting my other one up.

"You still got feelings for her?" Osama raised an eyebrow and smirked.

"Hell nah," I scrunched my face up. "Were never any feelings involved, we fucked a few times and she got attached,"

"Gotta stop leading these females on," Osama shook his head and chuckled.

"I gotta get home 'fore this shit get worse, y'all get a crew together to get the warehouse back in order. We having a meeting tomorrow night," I said stepping over dead bodies and making my way out the building.

-

uhm how y'all feel bout kojos pov?

i felt weird asf writing him wanted it to be perfect but thanks for fw the book we growing like a mf

see ya next chapter