𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐈𝐗.

"Ain't think it was gone be this deep," Kojo said biting his slice of pizza as we walked around trying to find something fun to do

"Ain't think it was gone be this deep," Kojo said biting his slice of pizza as we walked around trying to find something fun to do. His free hand was around my waist keeping me close to him how he liked it. "We finna play some games, these lines are long for the rides. Coo' witchu?"

"That's fine babe," I said keeping my head on his shoulder. "That pizza smells good, gimme ah bite?"

"Nope, nigga I asked you if you wanted some. No, I'm not hungry" he mocked me moving the pizza toward my lips. "Man here,"

I smirked at him and took the fattest bite out of his pizza. It was good as hell, it was just a regular pepperoni. And I loved my supreme pizzas but this was fye.

"Thank you," I said chewing the rest of the pizza down.

"Mhm, you ain't finna be eating all my stuff though. I get some and you don't, yo' ass just won't be eating," he smiled looking over at me with his eyebrow arched.

"You know better," I said moving beside him and weaving through the crowd of families and trying to avoid running into all the loose kids.

"Mhm, you know better," he bugged his eyes out at me and chuckled. "But nah, ion mind sharing. What's mine is yours except food, I don't like sharing food,"

"You're fat as hell," I rolled my eyes and laughed cause I could relate.

I spotted Golden and Mav from a distance. I was still pissed off at her and I was gonna make sure I avoided them at all costs. My eyes deterred toward the dart game.

"Ooo bae, can you win that stuffed pig for me?" I chuckled looking at a fluffy pink pig. It was huge and I remember seeing one just like it as a kid.

I used to have a large variety of stuffed animals as a child. My childlike instincts were kicking in and I was sure that's the one I wanted to leave out of the fair with.

"Yeah, I can try," he chuckled, I literally dragged him over to the stand.

Kojo slipped the man his tickets to play. The man in exchange, gave him some darts and instead of his targets being a board it was a bunch of balloons.

"Pop five balloons and claim your prize," the man said sitting on a stool in front of his fan.

"But you gave me two darts?" Kojo smacked his lips looking down at them and up at the man. "You might as well gimme that pig and call it a night,"

"Yeah, right after you pop five balloons," the guy smiled up at Kojo making him tense, dude was playing him and he ain't like that shit.

"I'ma pop you in yo' motha—,"

"Kojo," I hit his side with the back of my hand and gave him a look.

"You know what," he picked up the two darts. There were a lot of balloons and I felt this game was too damn easy that's why he was twisting the rules.

Kojo went on the side of the booth, throwing both darts carelessly and grabbed the stuffed animal. He took off and I took off right behind him.

"Hey, get back here," the man's voice screamed but we were already too damn far for him to reach us.

Kojo grabbed my hand as we continued to run throughout the fair. It was an adrenaline rush for me and when we stopped we both busted out laughing.

"Pussy ahh boy had me fucked up," Kojo laughed handing me the pig. "Here you go baby,"

"You're crazy as fuck," I tried to stop myself from all the extra ass laughing. My stomach hurting as I continued to giggle at how silly he was. "I can't believe you just did that. It wasn't that serious Ko,"

"Long as you wit' me you get whatever the fuck you want," he licked his lips and bit down on his bottom lip.

We walked around trying to find our next spot in the carnival.

"Kojo," I heard a female voice say making me snap my neck toward him. He just looked back at me dumbfounded.

We turned around and were approached by a tall, slim, caramel colored female. She wore her long locks down her back. She was pretty but I didn't like her already.

You see he's with me bitch, don't say his name

"Hey," she looked at me with her arm extended and looked back at him. "I'm Jersey,"

"Genie," I stared down at her hand and up at her.

She coughed and put her hand down by her sides. "Kojo, what you doing here?"

"On a date wit' my girl, the fuck does it look like?" Kojo shrugged his shoulders and cocked his head to the side slowly. "And we not coo',"

"Damn, a girl can't make conversation?" She raised her eyebrow.

"No, not wit' my nigga you can't," I scoffed crossing my arms and tilting my head, mimicking Kojo. "So get your own, this ones off limits,"

I grabbed his arm and we walked off. I hope I wasn't coming off insecure or anything but I don't like that shit. She was giving me weird ass vibes and the way Kojo dismissed her made me feel like it was only right for me to put that hoe in her place.

"Who was that?" I raised an eyebrow and moved my head in front of him.

"Jersey, girl I used to fuck wit'. I told her ass to not even speak to me after that shit she pulled. I'm sorry bae," he shook his head.

"She think she cute, I oughta go drag her ass through this damn park. Gone kiss you and smile in my face," I rolled my eyes and looked back to see if she was still right there.

"Ain't worth it bae. Youn need to be fighting these bitches, you already won," he said putting his arm around his shoulder. "Will you be my girl? No bullshit,"

"I would love to be yo' girl baby," I smiled up at him, he wasted no time putting those soft ass lips against mine making my soul leave my body.