𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄.

"I promise I got it under control this time

"I promise I got it under control this time. Christmas dinner wit' all of us, Rocky and AJ gone be there too," he tried his best to convince me into going to his grandma's.

"Yeah, you said that shit the last time too. This time I'm jumping over tables," I said, tying my hair into a top knot bun.

"Like I said, I got it under control," he gave me a side-eye as he put his jeans on. "Just trust me, bae, can you do that?"

"Yeah," I mumbled, rolling my eyes as I fixed myself in the mirror. I grabbed my phone from the dresser, going to take a quick flick of myself. I was feeling my fit, and I did my lashes for the first time in forever.

That Christmas shopping and prepping is a mothafucka, and I spent a lot of nights working extra hours just to make sure my babies enjoyed today.

Kojo got in the shot, and I took a picture of both of us, making it my home screen. "Lose 'dat stank ass attitude G,"

"Ain't nobody got an attitude. You know how yo' mama is, though, and I don't need her killing my vibe," I rolled my eyes. I already being irritated about the whole situation.

He just jumped on my bed, relaxing and watching me as I finished getting ready. "Can you go see if they're ready?"

"You just watched me get comfortable then gone ask me if I c—,"

I just glared at him, he blew out a bunch of air but got up. Just like I told his ass to, and I looked away, putting my focus back into the mirror.

"Thank you," I cheered, smiling, grabbing my purse and my keys. I took a deep breath and picked up around the room before leaving out.

I caught Kojo tossing Jolin up into the air and catching her. Her sweet little giggles were making my heart light up. He treated her like royalty. He was very attentive to her and catered to her. I never asked him to play that role to her or Meech for that matter.

It was a whole other side of Kojo, and I loved it. It made me want to start our own family together, but that would be years from now.

"Y'all ready?" I asked, scanning their room and them.

"Yeah, where we going, though?" Meech scratched his head, locking his phone and getting up from
his bed.

"To a dinner," I said, keeping it short cause I was just gonna cook dinner here, but Ms. Faye was hosting a Christmas party and wanted to see all of us.

"Can Kojo come?" Jolin's eyes were puppy like, but there was no need for that.

"Yeah, he's coming," I said to her averting my gaze over to Kojo. He had his body on the back of the couch. "We taking your truck or?"

"Yeah," he nodded his head and pressed his lips together.

"Aight, y'all come on,"

It was snow covering the ground, and the cold weather made my body shiver. We moved toward the car fast.

"Whew shit," Kojo rubbed his hands together, blowing his breath into them. "Cold as hell boa,"

He turned the car on and made sure to cut on the heat. Winter was here already, and nobody was ready.

Kojo turned it on his music and pulled out the driveway. It was gone feel like a long ride to Atlanta, and I was exhausted, so this would be the perfect time for me to take a nap.

-

"Who house is this?" Jojo said, looking up at me as I held onto her house.

"Why you ask so many damn questions," Meech said irritated with Jolin, she was asking questions the whole ride.

"Why you ugly?" She clapped back, sticking her tongue out at him and beading her eyes.

Meech just ignored her, and Kojo opened the front door, all of us following behind him. "Oh, my babies are here," I heard Ms. Faye say from the kitchen.

We all exchanged greetings and found our place in the house until everybody got there. Kojo's uncle was already here and had Meech help him bring some chairs into the home.

"Aye, come wit' me right quick," Kojo smirked at me, smacking my thigh as he got up.

"For what?" I looked up at him and I was already comfortable in my spot on the couch.

"Getcho' lazy ass up," He grabbed my hand and I followed him a room farthest away from the living room. Kojo shut and locked the door behind us, moving close to me and I bit down on my lip as I scanned his face.

His body was pushing against mine, moving us both into a corner. Our lips met and had a hard time getting away from each other. I ran my hand up and down his neck to deepen our kiss, his hands rubbing along my ass, picking me up.

Our lips smacking filling all the silence in the room. He laid me down on the hard mattress and rubbed his thumb against my cheek. "Take these hot ass clothes off," he said going to take his sweater off.

"We really finna do this? In yo' granny house?" I raised my eyebrow just looking at him with a scanty grin on my face.

"Mane, fuck allat take these clothes off guh,"