𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎.

My eyes bolted open at the sound of glass breaking on the floor

My eyes bolted open at the sound of glass breaking on the floor. I was alone so I thought and I was scared waiting on Kojo to come back. I didn't like being by myself at night time.

Be having thoughts somebodies gone come kidnap me, kill me, or anything. There's times I've stayed up all night cause I thought I heard something.

"Shit," I heard a mumble from the living room, the lights were on so it couldn't be anybody breaking in.

"Kojo?" I raised an eyebrow saying his name out loud as I rubbed my tired ass eyes.

"Yeah?" I heard his shrill voice making me uneasy. He didn't sound like he was in a good mood and I didn't wanna bother him.

But I was going to anyways, cause why are you breaking shit?

I got up from the bed and walked into the living room, he was wincing as he pushed bread down on the glass. "Are you okay?"

I watched him raise up, holding onto his left shoulder and threw away the piece of bread. "I ain't mean to wake you up,"

"It's fine," I patted my head and held my hand on my hip. I just eyed him, looked to me like he was in a fight or something.

He was all scrapped up and I figured it all had something to do with him leaving. "What happened?"

"Some bullshit, I'm straight tho. Get back in the bed guh," he chuckled, putting his broom and dustpan away. "Cmon,"

"I ain't even tired no more, breaking glass and shit waking me up," I joked, playfully rolling my eyes at him. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder leading me to the bedroom.

"I was trying not to wake you up that's the thang," he pulled his lips in, rubbing them together. "Sorry I was gone for so long,"

"Where'd you go?" I raised an eyebrow wondering if he'd tell me or come up with some silly ass excuse. I can read people well, I studied Psychology when I was in college.

But I dropped out second semester cause I felt that shit wasn't for me. It was flexible but expensive.

Already sitting on thousands of dollars in debt.

"I-uh had something come up. Shit just got real hectic bae. Ion wanna speak on it too much cause I'm tired and my damn shoulder killing me," he deeply sighed and turned the lights off around the house before stepping into the bedroom.

He removed his sweatshirt, revealing a wrap on his shoulder. "What happened?" I pointed to it and grew closer to him.

"Bitch ass nigga caught me slippin' but I'm straight bae I promise," he assured me, grabbing my hand and pulling me into him.

"As long as you good. I don't need shit happening to you," I sighed holding onto his slim waist, his body was warm as hell and was comfortable than any pillow I laid my head-on.

"Ain't none gone happen to me girl," he smacked his lips, holding onto me tightly. "But I do need to tell you some and I hope you don't get mad at me,"

"What is it?" I pulled away from him and raised my eyes, his hands still on my sides.

"Bruh, don't get mad," he looked into my eyes with soft pupils, his tense jaws loosening up.

"I'm gone get mad if you don't tell me," I scoffed, crossing my arms and looking up at him.

He bit down on his lip and looked away from me. "This girl I used to fuck wit, she uhm, I had her take the bullet out my shoulder. We talked and I told her about you. One thing led to another and she kissed me,"

"Oh," my heart dropped and I just backed away trying to take some deep breaths.

"It wasn't nothing Genie, I promise. I shouldn't have even went over there but I couldn't risk going to the hospital,"

"I mean," I breathed out and went over to the bed, sitting down, and scratching my head.

"I promise that shit meant nothing to me. I only told you cause I wanted to be the first mothafucka' to tell you. Don't need nobody in our business," he said standing in front of me scratching his stomach.

"So you ain't got no feelings for her? I don't need her popping up again, I'll kill the both of y'all," I kept a poker face.

I would hate for me and him to get into a relationship, get in an argument, and he go cry to this bitch.

I don't do competition very well, if I feel that you have to choose between me and someone else. I wasn't that important to you to begin with.

"Nooo," He rolled his eyes and threw his head back. "I want you. Ion wanna wake up next to her every morning. I don't think about her and I damn sholl don't see myself with her. She was just some easy pussy, temporary shit. I see a future wit' you,"

"So I can trust you?" I cocked my head to the side, leaning back as he leaned down towards me.

"Yeah, I ain't give you a reason not to," he squinted his eyes, trying to kiss me but I jerked back. "Quit playing, my damn shoulder hurting,"

He bit his lip while he looked at me, those soft eyes turning dark as he pressed his lips on mine. His lips roamed around my face making me smile.

"I love you," he said as he continued to kiss my neck making me stop in my tracks.

"You what?"

"Girl, you heard me. I love you,"

Damn, it was so unexpected and honestly I felt the same way but felt it was too soon to say anything.

"Ion expect you to feel the same way. You got a lot on yo' plate and I'm the least of yo' worries. But I love you foreal. You my baby," he kissed my forehead and collapsed next to me. "Goodnight,"