𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎.

"You are about to explode," Rocky's eyes bulging as she looked down at my stomach, holding Giselle in her arms

She was so tiny still, came into the world at five pounds and she was only getting bigger. Her and AJ had been distant for awhile, everybody's households were changing. But they were happy and content and finally together.

He had proposed at her baby shower, so a wedding was on the way. I was excited for Rocky and it'd been a long time coming.

"I know, I can barely walk this stomach weighs more than I do," I said rubbing my belly in circular motions. I could barely see my feet, this boy was big and made me gain forty extra pounds in all.

"How's my babygirl," I said getting closer to Giselle who was sucking on her pacifier, her eyes closed but I could sense she was awake.

"Girl, she's gone be mean. I can tell. She don't even cry she'll just look at you until you see what she wants," Rocky shook her head and rocked her. I was watching her, she was so alert and I aspired to be that type of parent.

"Y'all gone have her spoiled, then she really gone be mean," I laughed and she just looked up at me, shaking her head.

"That's gone be AJ, he always picking her up talking 'bout some 'I can't believe I made this'," she said in a mocking tone, mimicking AJ's voice. "He gets on my nerves but he's a good father so I know Kojo will be too,"

"I'm so ready to see his reaction when I'm in labor," I laughed thinking about how he'd act. Hopefully he won't be as scared as I am, I need him to walk me through it.

"AJ passed out," Rocky rolled her eyes. "But don't tell him I told you. The second her head was showing he couldn't believe the shit,"

"Wassup sis, you seen Kojo?" Zymir asked scratching the back of his head, trying to look around the room.

"Nah, he should be on his way though," I turned toward him, he had a blue gift bag

"Nah, he should be on his way though," I turned toward him, he had a blue gift bag. He handed it over to me and smiled. "Still can't believe you pregnant but congratulations babygirl,"

"Thank you Zy," I nodded taking the bag and he pulled me into a side hug.

"I'ma be over there but if you see bruh, tell him I been tryna call him," he said and I nodded, he made his way over to a seat in the back.

"Where is Kojo?" Rocky asked raising an eyebrow and I just shrugged my shoulders.

"He told me he had some last minute shit to take care of, I just hope he isn't late," I sighed following Rocky to her seat, preparing myself to sit down.

This was so much work, maneuvering two bodies at once was a talent. And I ain't developed it at all, just one more month.

"Oh okay," she nodded and sat the baby in her carseat as she slept. Her little lips sucking on the pacifier was so cute to me.

"Gigi," Jolin skipped over to me, her teeth had finally grown back in and she was getting a little bit taller.

"What is it Jo?" I asked her and she just bugged her eyes out. "Girl, what?"

"I love you," she said hugging me and I smiled wrapping my arm around her.

"I love you too," I smiled and she let go of me. "Now can I have some cake?"

"No," I shook my head at her. "You gotta wait, it ain't even started yet,"

"Ugh," she groaned and before she ran off I told her to sit the bag on the table where all the other presents were.

I didn't know anybody here but this venue was full of people but that meant more gifts for the baby. And I needed everything.

Kojo already bought the essentials, the bassinet, carseat, swing, stroller, etc. So these gifts were all extra but needed.

I watched Ms. Faye walk in, followed by Jurni and Renata. There were bags in their hands to my surprise, they sat them down and made their way to the reserved seats. Ms. Faye sat next to Zymir.

"Cmon I'm finna go talk to Ms. Faye," I tapped Rocky, she gripped onto the carseat and followed me. "You and AJ seats over here anyways,"

"Oh shit, you know I don't be paying attention," she said walking in front of me and sitting down next to Ms. Faye.

"Genie girl, you done got so big honey. Ready for the little one?" She smiled, interlocking her fingers and smiling as I stood over them.

"Yes ma'am, he's almost here," I sighed deeply and felt a pair of hands come around my stomach and familiar set of lips kissing all over my face and neck.

"Kojo, you scared me," I said damn near crying as I jumped and he grabbed both sides of my face.

"My bad," he pushed his lips against mine, holding different balloons and a bouquet of white roses.

Amon, AJ, Osama, and Pookie were all behind him making their way to the seats.

My emotions were real sensitive lately, earlier Meech accidentally popped a balloon and I cried. I was just going through the motions and had no real reason to cry.

He hugged me tight. "I gotta show you something bae, come wit' me,"

He sat his things down and covered my eyes, leading me somewhere. I couldn't see shit, and felt the air go from cool to hot as hell. So I assumed we were outside.

I tried pulling Kojo's hands away but he wouldn't even budge. "Chill out, we almost there bae,"

The second he removed my hands I was in shock. An all black G-wagon sitting in front of me, a bow sitting on top of it and I just turned toward him and hugged him.

And that wasn't even the shocking part. Meech hopped out of the driver side and the man who helped raise me was in the passenger side. My heart was racing and I couldn't help but to burst into tears.

I thought I'd never see my daddy again. But here he his, standing right in front of me with tears in his eyes.

-

last update for the night and there was a huge time skip but who finna write months and months of pregnancy? not me 😂😂 but there will be more baby shower chapters and some petty drama 🥴

my mf head itches ima pat out all my damn brain cells 😭

how we feel? her dads back in the picture, zymirs also out of jail, rocky had her baby and is now engaged to aj 😭

see yall next chapter 🙃🙃🙃