𝐓𝐄𝐍.

PLAYING LIKE IT (FT. 6LACK) - SUMMER WALKER

 6LACK) - SUMMER WALKER

We walked the pier, the sun was beaming on us

We walked the pier, the sun was beaming on us. I had on a lime green bikini top and some shorts. Kojo insisted we'd match, he had green in his swim trunks. His arm was wrapped around my shoulder and he had his phone out.

He was snapping an off guard of me and I knew it was ugly. My eyes were probably crossed and everything .

"Delete it," I looked up at him, he was raising his hand up so I couldn't reach.

"Nah, matter fact I'm finna post it," he chuckled as he added the picture of me on his Snapchat story.

"I really don't like you, could've at least let me see it," I drooped my head just kicking the sand with my feet.

We finally made our way to the beach, finding a place to sit our shit down. After we did that I took long strides down to the water. I used to be terrified of the ocean. Like I don't even know what's out there and I sure as hell don't wanna find out. Sharks are probably the least of my worries if most of it's never been discovered.

The sand was burning my feet so I tried to speed up towards the icy cold water.

"Ah," Kojo said behind me, putting his hands on my shoulders making my soul leave my body for a split second.

"Damn, you can't be running up on me like that," I flinched and moved away from him, watching my feet kick the sand.

"My bad," He said punching the inside of his hand and looking over to me. "I'm sorry,"

I had PTSD from my abusive ass relationship and being hit on while living in a foster home. And I knew Kojo wasn't that type of person. He was pretty chill and didn't bother anybody unless they were fucking with him. Almost like bees, they don't attack until they feel the need to.

Kojo put his arms around me and walked by my side as we stepped into the water. I held onto his waist tightly, the water making me shake due to the cold temperature.

"Shit feel good," Kojo smirked over at me, pulling me into his chest.

"It's cold," I groaned against his chest, looking at the families, friends, and couples have their time out here. Everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves.

Rocky and AJ made their way next to us, Racquel giving me a wink. "Y'all wanna play chicken?"

"Me and babygirl gone rock y'all shit," Kojo chuckled and looked over to me for reassurance.

"Yeah, we finna lay y'all out," I smiled all in Rocky's face and she smacked her lips putting her hand in my face. "Save it, we gone see,"

"Yeah, put yo' money where ya mouth is," AJ chuckled before going under the water, Kojo doing the same.

I quickly got on his shoulders so he didn't drown waiting on me. He held onto my thighs tightly to secure my spot on him.

Rocky rose up and they boys got closer to each other.  I tried to grab her arm, but she had some speed on her. She reached for me and I snapped back.

This shit was taking longer than I anticipated, Rocky and I've played this so many times we had each other figured out.

I pushed onto Rocky's chest but she didn't budge, our hands were tangled up against each other and it wasn't for another second until one of us ended up in the water.

Rocky fell back holding her nose as she went into the water. Kojo held his fist up and I hit mine against it. I just looked down at him, his eyes up at mine. He poked his lips out with a smirk.

And I mushed his face.

I felt my body fall back and I had to cover my nose as I dropped into the water. When I floated up to the top I went after Kojo who was already far from me. He loved to play and I was the wrong one to play with.

He knew what he was doing though.

Running through water was harder than it looked. And I don't even think it looks easy, thankfully he stopped.

And I didn't hit him too hard, just tapped his chest and gave him a frustrated look. He had me chase him all the way down here and my legs were throbbing.

He moved a strand of hair from my face and caressed my cheek, moving his fingers under my chin. "You so fine,"

I swallowed a large lump that sat at the top of my throat. He made me feel vulnerable like I'd let him do whatever he wanted to me. At least I know he wouldn't hurt me physically, that's what he told me.

And Kevon told me he wouldn't and he did, numerous times. I'm glad I left before he took it too far.

"You fine, you can't hear?" Kojo bit his lip, pulling me in close to him.

"Thank you," I giggled up at him, our faces slowly moving together.

And I thought there would've butterflies or maybe even a spark of fireworks but I felt nothing when his lips touched mine. It was only after we pulled away and the look that he gave me, it set my whole world on fire. His dark eyes had me wanting more so I went back in for another kiss.

Kojo picked me up, his hands underneath my ass as he kissed my lips multiple times. It felt like a cage full of spiders were crawling inside my gut. He had me feeling some type of way and I hope that it don't go away.

"Mmm," he moaned as he pushed his lips against mine once more

AJ and Rocky just standing in front of us, AJ's eyes were bugged out and Rocky just had a smile on her face. I bit down on my lip and looked back at Kojo.

"You gone be mine by the end of this trip," he pressed his lips together and smiled slightly.

"Is that right?" I tilted my head and bent down resting my forehead on his.

"Factual babygirl, now gimme ah kiss,"